Trinity Blood

Guest DivineX

i just saw the last two episode of this anime!!!!

i really like the song they put on when she was lying on Abel's coffin...

anyways, the ending... not so good....

Guest Access DENIED

The endng of this show was craptastic. It was sooo open-ended, boring, and didnt answer many questions. They couldve done better..

I only kept up with this show because of the art. but overall the storyline was blehh..

Guest Foreversky

This anime SEEMS like its good, but seriously its a waste of time. I watched it till ep 21 but ill tell you one thing: its extremely boring :) if thats even a spoiler...

Basically its hellsing + trigun mixed together. Hellsing as the theme/plot and Vash's personalit for main charc.

Guest piece_of_mind

i dig the artwork from the manga although i haven't been able to find a site that has the manga dls. is there a way to get direct downloads of the episodes?

Guest Nightmare

I watched a fews episodes, but I competely drop it due to the lack of plot. I like vampires, but this anime bombs. I heard it was roughly based on a the shoujo manga which was roughly based on a novel. I like the general plotline, but I rather check out the novel. From what I've read, the story is pretty interesting.

Guest ricenoodles

Finished watching the series today and found it to be rather average. The art is quite good however the storyline is lacking in quite a few areas. The ending left much to be desired with so many questions left unanswered. But I guess that was expected since the original author had only written novels up to that point before he passed.

Guest AnonEMus

i never read the manga, but i saw the anime to episode 9. it just didn't draw me in. i was figiting (sp?) in my seat. i do like the background drawing especially the statues in rome.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest black_jazz

definitely one of my favourite anime series.

never watched it, but I've read the manga. Love the art, idk why they say its average, but from what I've read, its still interesting (to me).

Archived