Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest JzzMeen

Found BTS pictures from City Hunter filming

27bts3.jpg

Filming site,,,, such a beautiful place.. I wonder what place it is? YS's mansion??

27bts.jpg

Laughing Kim Nana :D

27bts2.jpg

Credit PMY's DAUM

More MY's from CINE21( I think a fan scanned and shared them, not HD copies though..)

cine11.jpg

cine13.jpg

cine10.jpg

Credit PMY's DC

Hello all,

Another BTS Picture (Coffee Scene)

ee3e3928c212c4c68cb8c2ae3e0a988b_large.jpg

This is what JzzMeen was referring to. I suppose there must be a video out there with all the wishes for PMY!

bb73ac9cf9496ffe9830b25833e0e655_large.jpg

Who are the other two? Any idea?

I too wish someone would step up his game coz that wish from LMH sounded very sincere and sweet! :P

@JzzMeen

Thanks dear, you made me very happy with all those gorgeous pics n the video. So great that her co-stars are wishing her. It looks like CAT will have a star-studded premiere.

She looks fabulous in that red gown. I would love to see her do a character that requires her to dress up like that or let's hope she turns up in a red gown for the CAT premiere. Perhaps it might be black this time, since it is a horror movie.

I too wish Nana would do something to make YS feel jealous. But from what we have seen, she is such a straightforward character and again the prosecutor does not have time for anybody. But I don't want YS to use the vet to push her away. If he does, I give YJ full permission to slap him. :D The lady and Nana deserve better.

@Jzz, Gogeous, yama, beth n PMYLMH

Yay! Happy 50 to all Min Young fans! I too hope the thread continues to be this active. It's great to have this second home and let's hope we get to celebrate more milestones! It was amazing spazzing with you all. :)

I will be out of station till 12th for some interviews. But hope I will have time to come here and watch CH.:(

@PMYLMH

The video brought back so many memories. People who say MY is an average actress should check out "I am Sam". Though she was just starting out, she has done a great job there. I laughed seeing the teacher's expression when he sees her all cute n sweet. Like he has seen the devil or something! :D

Btw, have you seen this CH BTS?  CH BTS

It's 1am here in our country and I'm still awake because of academic reasons... :wacko:

I really don't have energy but after seeing your posts, I think I regained strength!!!thanks guys..

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the pictures...you're really the best!!! they seem to laugh a lot in the set..glad to know that the cast has a good relationship with each other..^_^ Min Young really is gorgeous especially in gowns, I hope that she would have a chance to wear one, esp a red gown, in city hunter...^_^

@mimi26

Min Ho and Min Young really has a good friendship, he's not afraid at all to encourage her in public, wonder what he said and it really seemed sincere...wonder who's the other guy in the cap??? And 75% male?? Where's her female friends? And yeah, someone should at least give her support his support, if Min Ho could with all that fangirls of his, why can't he??besides, if they're just friends, they would not be awkward or afraid of cheering each other because they know nothing's going on between the two of them..wonder how would he felt when he saw Min Ho cheering on Min Young...delusional mode.. :wub:

And about the BTS of CH..I can't see anything weird about it..hmmm <_<

Happy 50th page!!!I'm glad that we have come to this number...should we strive for a 1000th page?? :lol:

Good day...^_^

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALL............................... THANK YOU SO MUCH LMHO FOR GIVING HER ENCOURAGEMENT FOR HER NEW MOVIE YOU ARE REALLYGOOD FRIEND .I AGREE WITH YOU LMH SOUNDS REALLY SINCERE AND SWEET HE IS TRUE FRIEND RIGHT NOT AFRAID TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR HER FRIEND . WONDER WHY THAT SOMEONE CAN'T DO IT THERE'S NOTHINGWRONG TO GIVE SUPPORT TO YOUR FRIEND HE SHOULD STEP UP HIS GAME CAUSE LMH IS GOING IT REALLY WELL SORRY MY DELUSIONAL MIND FUNCTION AGAIN :P ................CAN'T WAIT TOMORROW EPISODE HOPETHERE ARE MANY SWEET MOMENTS OF MY MIN MIN COUPLE .... :wub:

Guest JzzMeen

Hello and Happy Wednesday

YAY... City Hunter day !!!!

So according to the news today, we can expect Nana in the action scene probably in today ep.... I 'm so excited ...:w00t:

some titles given ( using google translator)

CITY HUNTER, PARK MIN YOUNG ROBUST ACTION WILL SHOW

CITY HUNTER, PARK MIN YOUNG KICKING BRILLIANT ACTION

in the news, Nana being referred as Lady Hunter

Fighting Nana !!!!show yous skills... if ever Yoon Sung be mean to you.... please dont feel so sad !!!!

BTS pictures..

action2.jpg

Credit: TVReport

Hi and Welcome to @otuo ... sorry for asking... what is SGYS? Hope to see you again :)

Translated news in Chinese- anyone who can give the summary of the news??

Credit to PMY Baidu

有道翻译:

《城市猎人》朴敏英、展现华丽的腿部动作戏

“亨特的女人”的朴敏英柳道路的动作,展示精干表演。

朴敏英在29日播出的sbs电视剧《城市猎人》(黄京的剧本和陈赫导演)的女演员中难以动作演技并抓住家庭剧场。

朴敏英于本月27日在京畿道sbs某摄影棚中经过的动作演技。消化了女演员来说负担多少可以哭泣的场面,但朴敏英在剧中饰演的柔道选手出身的金娜娜为符合作用也要堂堂正正地认真的表情演技。

曾指导过张贤梁吉永武术教练表示:“此前的朴敏英的坚实的柔道实力,active的动作演技展露无遗。”并称:“作为女演员的演技,很难实现和解并诚实制作澄明诚恳的态度也暴露出了非常满意。”

《城市猎人》李敏镐敏捷并优越的动作演技甚至朴敏英接着华丽的动作表演,随着《城市猎人》中名符其实”潮流动作”展开的盛宴。特别是知道《城市猎人》尹成(李民浩饰)的身份,娜娜(朴敏英分)开始积极《城市猎人》的助力者的角色,并掀开两人的表现,观众们的期待正在加剧。

制作公司方面说:“《城市猎人》的故事现在即将正式开始”表示:“再也不能让步的对立格局中,尹成和娜娜、金振杓、荣州展开的超常发挥。”表达了自信心。

另外,李敏镐朴敏英出演的《城市猎人》每周星期三、星期四晚9点55分播出。

照片= ssd。

I think from the the online translator, it seems that Nana will start to team up with the City Hunter.

And Production company says: "" City Hunter "is about to officially start the story now,"

YES!!!!!!!:w00t:, a translated news for the above..

City Hunter’s Park Min Young performs a realistic action scene

June 29, 2011 11:15 am   minongzi

On the June 29 episode of SBS’s drama series City Hunter,  Park Min Young is expected to perform amazing action scenes in a very  convincing way. Accompanied with a variety of action scenes created by  Lee Min Ho, her action is also arousing much expectation among viewers.

On June 27, Park appeared with a surprisingly relaxed look at a  shooting set in Gyeonggi-do. She was about to perform a tough action  scene there. Even before the cameras start rolling, she felt like the  tough character Kim Na Na, a former judo athlete who now works as a  guard at the Blue House, the Korean presidential residence.

For the action scene, she gave full play to her physical abilities  she’s honed hard even before the shooting started. On several prior  episodes, she had already displayed her judo skills in the  confrontations against Lee Min Ho and other bit players.  

The site supervisor of martial arts highly praised her: “Thanks to  her hard training all the while, the action scene could be created in  that much convincing way. I’m very satisfied with the scene which must  have been impossible without such a hard-working actor as her.”

The production team says, “The real story of City Hunter is just  about to start. No more concessions are allowed because all the lead  characters went full monty now: Yun Seong, Na Na, Young Ju and Jin Pyo.  We’ll never let down the viewers’ soaring expectations.

By Lee Jeong-a (happy@osen.co.kr)

Source: Osen (Original article in Korea)

Photo from Osen

Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com

Credit KOREA.COM

Proud of you, Min Young sshi...

You go girl... I know you work so hard !!!:sweatingbullets:  hope Nana will receive more ❤❤❤❤ from the viewers !!!

Guest beth_21719

THANK YOU SO MUCH @ JzzMeen FOR THE WONDERFUL NEWS I'M EXCITED TO WATCH HER ON HER FIGHTING SCENE

FINALLY WE CAN SEE HER KICK richard simmons GIRL ...:) LOVE THAT THEY CALL HER LADY HUNTER  YOU MAKE MY EVENING SO

HAPPY AFTER LOOKING THE FIGHTING SCENE PICTURES ........:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hello all,

I am elated beyond imagination to see Nana in action. She looks really cool and tough!  Wow, what we were all waiting for! Great to see that the CH team is also happy with her. All hail the kickass Nana!

@JzzMeen

Thanks a lot dear. You are the best!

The production team says, “The real story of City Hunter is just  about to start. No more concessions are allowed because all the lead  characters went full monty now: Yun Seong, Na Na, Young Ju and Jin Pyo.  We’ll never let down the viewers’ soaring expectations.

I felt so happy reading this. I hope we get to see the proper City Hunter team now. I would love to see Nana and YS in action together.

@beth n @yama

Let's strive for a 1000. Ha ha. We are a pretty ambitious lot here, aren't we? :D Let's hope more people join in.

I don't think there is anything wrong in wishing a colleague or friend success. It would be heartless not to do so. :P

Take care all of you. I hope I can watch CH and visit my second home even before 12th. Nana fighting! CH fighting!

Guest JzzMeen

Thanks @Natalie for the CH Bts... and Hi to @Beth too...

Hi @mimi, happy to see you here. All the best for your interviews. Hope you can still watch CH and visit here while you are away...:D

Hello all,

I am elated beyond imagination to see Nana in action. She looks really cool and tough!  Wow, what we were all waiting for! Great to see that the CH team is also happy with her. All hail the kickass Nana!

I felt so happy reading this. I hope we get to see the proper City Hunter team now. I would love to see Nana and YS in action together.

I love to read all positive comments given to her. To share to those who have not read it yet.

“City Hunter” Teases with 6:1 Fight Scene from Tonight’s Episode       

by: hotshotlover30  on Jun 28, 2011       

SSD released new teaser stills of Kim Nana’s (Park Min Young) gutsy fight scene from the upcoming episode of blockbuster drama “City Hunter.”  In episode 11, Park Min Young will dazzle viewers with her cool and  composed ability to pull off difficult action sequences, which many  actresses tend to shy away from.

Her fit body from months of judo training, along with her light and  swift body movements, helped Park Min Young film the fight sequence as  realistically as possible. The filming took place on the 27th at a set  in Kyeonggido, and the actress showed up ready and confident. Just like  her judo-turned-bodyguard character, she handled the scene  professionally and competently.

So far, all three actors – Lee Min Ho, Lee Jun Hyuk,  and Park Min Young – have performed the stunts themselves, refusing to  use a stunt double in order to make the scenes appear realistically as  possible. Park Min Young perfectly coordinated all her movements with  six other stuntmen; and her quick reflexes, as well as perfectionist  nature, made filming the difficult scene relatively easy.

The drama’s stunt director stated, “Park Min Young’s judo training  helped her perform action scenes. She’s amazed the rest of the cast and  crew by pulling off stunts many actresses tend to skip out on.”

Meanwhile, fans were left with a huge cliff hanger last week as Kim  Nana discovered Lee Yoon Sung’s true identity as the city hunter. Many  are speculating whether Nana decides to help Yoon Sung take down the  “group of five” by becoming the city huntress. “City Hunter” will air  its eleventh episode tonight, June 29th, on SBS at 9:55PM KST.

Credit hotshotlover30@SOOMPI News

Now.... I'm really excited to see this scene :w00t:

And as "The Greatest Love" ended last week, news started to speculate

Wednesday and Thursday drama, who will take first place without "The Greatest Love?"

All the three land broadcasting company dramas have their eyes on the throne now that "The Greatest Love" is over. "The Greatest Love" was a big issue but other dramas behind it are also vigorous. The follow up of "The Greatest Love" is MBC "Heartstrings" which is about the love and friendship of the characters who love music and arts. The cast includes Jeong Yong-hwa, Park Sin-hye and more with star producer Pyo Min-soo. It should also receive the after effects of "The Greatest Love" for a while which might increase the popularity quickly.

SBS "City Hunter" is also a very likely nominee for the throne. Its rate wasn't much different from that of "The Greatest Love". Lee Min-ho and Park Min-yeong play a big role in promoting the drama and the layout of the story is also winning it favors. It is very likely that "City Hunter" might take the place of "The Greatest Love".

"Romance Town" with Seong Yoo-ri  is also eyeing for the increase in rate. Its firm cast and story layout  shows potential for it to step over into the high level.

Source : news.nate.com

Credit Hancinema.net

City Hunter will always be the best to me no matter what rating it gets. But for the sake of City Hunter team who works very hard,

I'm really want them to be No1. Fighting City Hunter!!!

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALLL...............................

WELL I DID NOT YET SEE THE EPISODE 11 BUT I DID SEE THE KISSING SCENE MAKING GIRL I FIND IT MORE INTENSE

BECAUSE THERE'S NO VIDEO EDITING  AND LOVE HOW SHE GRIPS HIS SHIRT SO SWEET AND REALISTIC  AND BEFORE

THEY KISS THEY SMILE TOGETHER .:) :) OH LOVE THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE PRAISING HER ACTION SCENE SHE LOOK

SO SEXY DURING THE ACTION SCENE OUR GIRL CAN KICK richard simmons THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY CAUSE I DID NOT YET WATCH THE

EPISODE  11 I WENT TO CITY HUNTER THREAD TO READ WHAT'S GOING ON ......:P   I HAVE TO WATCH IT KNOW AND BE

BACK LATER ON .............    HAVE A NICE DAY ALLL.....................:wub: :wub:

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE.

How's your day after watching EP11?

Nana in action

201106300509301001_1.jpg

But the ending............:tears:

"City Hunter" Park Min-yeong takes the bullet for Lee Min-ho

EndEp11.jpg

Park Min-yeong took the bullet for Lee Min-ho and showed her love for him.

SBS TV "City Hunter" on the 28th showed Na-na (Park Min-yeong) confessing her love on the verge of dying after saving Yoon-seong (Lee Min-ho).

Na-na had worked hard to prove the crime of Kim Jong-sik (Choi Il-hwa) who covered up the accident that killed her mother and paralyzed her father 10 years ago. She had him cornered as she even got the true statement of the witness of that time, Bae Jong-sik who reversed his statement then.

However, happy in the authority he had, Kim Jong-sik tried to secure himself by kidnapping Bae Jong-sik and Kim Na-na. City Hunter Yoon-seong managed to save them but got himself caught instead.

After knowing that Lee Yoon-seong who saved her and got himself caught going back into the house, she followed them to their hideout and witnessed Lee Yoon-seong being beat up. She ran into the scene and dominated the bad guys. She then saw one of them point a gun at Yoon-seong and ran in the way of it, showing her love for him. Her blood spattered on his face and Yoon-seong lost his mind and beat the shooter up.

In shock with the dying Na-na in his arms he kept asking why she did that. Na-na replied, "You saved me, twice. Were you in this much pain?" and cried. She continued, "Did you hate me? I wish you didn't. I wanted to say thank you" and confessed her love for him.

Yoon-seong couldn't hide his aching heart at her sacrifice and yelled, "Why did you get in the way and get shot?" Na-na replied, "I'm glad it wasn't you". Na-na then lost consciousness and Yoon-seong ached over her body.

Now Na-na has saved him and is in the path of death. What changes will this will bring to the anger Yoon-seong has towards Kim Jong-sik and his revenge with 'no blood'? Also what will change in the love line between the two when Yoon-seong had tried so hard to break her off?

Source : Nate.

Credit Hancinema,

And YAY !!!!! :w00t:

SBS’s ‘City Hunter’ achieves #1 in viewer ratings

SBS’s mini-series, ‘City Hunter‘, is finally taking the lead now that some of its strongest competitors have been taken out of its time slot. According to a report by AGB Nielsen Media on June 30th, the 11th episode of ‘City Hunter’ recorded 18.4% in viewer ratings, the highest its ever seen since it’s debut.

Credit ALLKPOP

Hope today's episode will reach 20%...

Miss Nana already... can we see her in the next episode??

26g37014.jpg

bulletnecklace1.jpg

Hope to see our MinMin couple again....

minmin8.jpg

And their happy moment :wub:

EBAFBCEC9881_EC8B9CED978C_EC9DBCEC88983.jpg

HAPPY WATCHING EP12. CITY HUNTER FOR 20% RATING!!!.....:D

Guest JzzMeen

TODAY- "THE CAT" PC AND PREMIER

Cpre6.jpg

Cpre4.jpg

Cpre5.jpg

CPre10.jpg

Cpre2.jpg

Cpre9.jpg

WATCH some  MinYoung scenes IN "The Cat" in this OST W&Whale

EDITED TO ADD MORE PICS

1309427031957_1.jpg

cpre14.jpg

CUTE MIN YOUNG:D

201106301848778989_1.jpg

PLAYFUL GIRL !!!!

20110630_1309427387_05258200_1.jpg

MY, YOU BULLIED THAT LITTLE GIRL!!! BUT I'M SURE SHE HAS FUN TOO..:D

2011063001002690800227341.jpg

credit PMY VIET KST

Cpre12.jpg

This actor, Kim Dong Wook said that he normally doesnt like horror movie but because the beautiful MY was there in the film, it became interesting :wub: He said she ate a lot at the site,  took care of him and he thanked her for that.

Hello all,

Haven't watched episode 11 yet. But planning to watch today. Really excited reading all the spoilers. Thanks everyone for all the news and pics. Will come back after I do some work for my interview. :) 

Guest vivaciousvixen

As usual, our favorite girl looked breathtakingly gorgeous at the premiere. She looked stunning despite the simplicity of her dress.

I love her shoes! :wub:

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

OMG they're not going to kill Nana in CH, right? they just can't do that.

after reading spoilers in CH's thread last night, I was so nervous I won't

be seeing MY in CH anymore, ahhh... still haven't watch ep 11, was planning

to watch it on saturday but can't resist it, i'll watch it now. haha

CONGRATS CH! you're finally in the no. 1 spot. wah, the series really deserves it.

its the cat premiere today? did any celebrity come to watch the Cat???? haha.

Guest vivaciousvixen

^I know! After watching Ep 11, my reaction was like "WTH?". I will ditch CH if they let that happen, I swear. But I'm quite relieved now after reading some posts on the CH thread. Things are looking up, thank God. :D

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

^Wahaha really enjoying reading the posts at CH's thread. I'm pretty excited to watch ep 12! yay.

read that they have many :wub: scenes. wahaha

Watched episode 11 and wow, what an episode! Since we are sure they won't kill off Nana ( I don't see any chance of CH going that way, most people watch it for the romance and not to see YS or JP pursue their revenge track blind with rage), I admire PMY for making possible such great roles for actresses. She always proves our faith in her choice right. It must be because she is one tough cookie in real life that directors approach her for roles where the actress gets to do something more than bicker or look pretty. Thank you, PMY!

Kim Dong Wook is one hilarious man, isn't he?:)  So want to see CH 12. I hope Nana does not stay bedridden for long, YS takes great care of her and she soon swings back into action!

She was awesome in those action scenes, especially with the rope trick. Is it love that has made Nana into this daredevil? :D

Btw, is the CAT premiere over? Was it a low key event? :( Saw the CAT MV. Seems intriguing and invitingly scary!