Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest beth_21719

@yama, can you give the link for PMY's viet and chinese site?

The CH press con on arirang, how come i've missed that  :tears:.

@ PMYLMH143 its here in the page 33  @  yama did it for me but i dont know how to re post it again the PMY viet site hope its help 

u .................. :)

Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho nominated for "Mnet Summer Break 20's Choice Awards"

credits to this site: koreaboo.com

Mnet has released the nominees for their annual "Mnet Summer Break Hot 20's Awards", a group of awards for music, dramas, variety shows, athletes and other categories such as "Best Sixpack" and "Hot Campus Goddess".

Idol groups and singers with the most nominations include 2PM, IU, and BEAST. Miss A's Suzy received a nomination for "Hot New Star", and G.NA, 4minute, and f(x) also picked up nominations for their successful winter and spring promotions.

Among dramas, actors from "The Greatest Love" received the most nominations, with all four main leads receiving acknowledgement for their performances. Cha Seungwon was also nominated for "Best Sixpack", and Gong Hyojin received a nomination for "Hot Style Icon". "City Hunter"'s two leads, Park Minyoung and Lee Minho, also received nominations for their work, as well as nominations for "Hot Campus Goddess" and "Hot 20's Voice".

Voting is open for international fans and will continue until July 6th. The following day, the awards ceremony will be broadcast on Mnet. The full list of awards and nominees is below:

Hot Drama Star (male)

Cha Seungwon (The Greatest Love)

Kim Soohyun (Dream High)

Lee Minho (City Hunter)

Kim Jaewon (Can You Hear My Heart)

Yoon Kyesang (The Greatest Love)

Hot Drama Star (female)

Gong Hyojin (The Greatest Love)

Park Minyoung (City Hunter)

Hwang Jungeum (Can You Hear My Heart)

Yoon Eunhye (Lie to Me)

Sung Yuri (Romance Town)

Hot Movie Star

Song Saebyuk

Kang Sora

Kim Myungmin

Ryu Seungbum

Lee Shiyoung

Hot CF Star

2PM

Cha Duri (soccer player for SC Freiburg)

Lee Seunggi

IU

Go Soo

Hot New Star

Suzy (Miss A)

Yoo Inna (The Greatest Love)

G.NA

Ji Changwook

Kang Sora

Hot Performance Star

2PM

BEAST

2NE1

TVXQ

4minute

Hot Trend Musician

Big Bang

f(x)

CNBlue

IU

2NE1

Hot Variety Star

Jung Hyungdon

Yoo Seyoon

Song Jihyo

Shin Bongsun

Taxi (Gong Hyungjin and Lee Youngja)

Hot Sports Star

Lee Chungyong

Son Yeonjae

Park Taehwan

Yang Joonhyuk

Choi Kyungjoo (K.J. Choi)

Best Gag

Ballerino

Life's Discovery

Kam Soosung

Trend Show

2 People Discussion

Best Sixpack

Cha Seungwon

Ok Taecyeon (2PM)

Won Bin

Rain

Jang Hyuk

Best S-Line

G.NA

Shin Mina

Kim Sarang

Jang Yoonju

Lee Hani

Hot Campus Goddess

Park Shinhye

Seohyun (SNSD)

Park Minyoung

Goo Hara (KARA)

Yuri (SNSD)

Hot Trendy Guy

Jung Ilwoo

Kim Jaewook

Lee Minki

Noh Minwoo

Kim Minjoon

Hot Online Song

"Pinocchio (Danger)" - f(x)

"Good Day" - IU

"Intuition" - CNBlue

"Black and White" - G.NA

"Mirror, Mirror" - 4minute

Hot Style Icon

G-Dragon

Gong Hyojin

Yoo Ah-in

2NE1

Lee Hyori

Hot Hallyu Star

BEAST

2PM

SNSD

CNBlue

KARA

Hot Balance Star (presented by Pocari Sweat)

2PM

IU

CNBlue

2AM

T-ara

Hot 20's Voice

UV

Lee Minho

Yoo Ah-in

Goo Hyesun

Park Jisun

Superstar K Hot Mentor (Promotion)

Lee Hyori

Yoon Jongshin

Lee Moonse

Um Junghwa

Lee Seungchul

Both Min Young and Min Ho are nominated for two categories...and I can't wait to see them on the award's night!! kyaa...and I'm kind of happy that Yoo Ah In is also nominated!!! Wonder what would happen if he sees the two of them together, and yeah, as well as Goo Hye Sun, but I think LMH and GHS won't approach each other like what they have done in the KBS drama awards(hides from minsun fans..haha), but I certainly believe that PMY and YAI would at least approach each other, they're so close during SKKS and Min Young is not the kind to ignore her past co-stars, my best example is her and TOP. it was like 3 years that they haven't seen each other but still, they remained friends and also with Big Bang.. I was just surprised that Yoo Chun was not nominated in any category considering his popularity...why?? and also, why wasn't Min Young nominates for S-line and Min Ho for the hot style icon..

and according from PMY's site..

Min Ho is ranking third I think for the "hot drama star" male category

cats3.jpg

And Min Young ranking second for the "hot drama star" female category

cats3.jpg

sharing some pictures and fanarts

17ebb095ebafbcec988117ec9dbceab3a0ec9691ec9db4eca09cec9e91ebb09ced919ced9a8c2.jpg

This was titled "Minyoung`s smile like MOM"...haha..I just wanted that someone to see this, besides, he likes girls who loves kids..kind of like for Min Ho to see this, my MinMin couple syndrome is quite active these days.. :wub:

fanarts

111.jpg

anhso00452png51.jpg

fQGqq.jpg

(If only that bad phone didn't ring... :rolleyes: )

Guest PMYLMH143

fanarts

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

(If only that bad phone didn't ring... :rolleyes: )

Those are cool fanarts. B)

I like the first one, they are like angels. Gonna make it my WP.:w00t:

I just want to share this even though the reality of this is not even close to 5%(but i hope this is true)

Just read it. You'll see where it came from.

rumor.jpg

translation

cr: to the translator

There seems to be a lot of rumors going around that Kwon Jiyong and Jessica are going out, I think they're true.

I heard this from a friend who heard it from her friend who works at a cafe.

Jessica and Kwon Jiyong go there a lot, and some stalker fans probably know where it is.

That cafe wasn't built because the boss wanted money, he just did it for fun so there aren't many people there at times.

And the friend that works there isn't a fan of both groups, she's just a regular college student.

She used to put up a lot of blog posts about celebrities that visit the  cafe here and there & then deleted them but I'm not too sure.

Anyway, both Big Bang and SNSD goes to that cafe a lot as well as Park Minyoung and Lee Minho.

But then one day she said she saw G-Dragon and Jessica come in together.

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

my internet connection is so slow. Ughr.

Happy Father's day to your dads guys!

most especially to min young's dad, hehe.

and mimi goodluck on your exams.

min young ranks 2nd place, that's good. Anyone of you know

where to vote for her? Hope to see MinMin Couple go to the award's night

together and wish both of them could grab an award. and Ah in is nominated too,

I want to see him so badly... I really miss

him. haha

Guest JzzMeen

my internet connection is so slow. Ughr.

Happy Father's day to your dads guys!

most especially to min young's dad, hehe.

and mimi goodluck on your exams.

min young ranks 2nd place, that's good. Anyone of you know

where to vote for her?  Hope to see MinMin Couple go to the award's night

together and wish both of them could grab an award. and Ah in is nominated too,

I want to see him so badly... I really miss

him. haha

Thanks @yama for the "Mnet Summer Break 20's Nomination News."

Let us vote for PARK MIN YOUNG .... OKAY? It is very easy.. just a few steps. No registration is required.

To vote :

Please go to this link    VOTE FOR MNET- PARK MIN YOUNG

Click 02 Hot for Hot Drama Star(Female) and click the button next to Min Young picture( red circle in the picture posted by @yama)

Click 13 Hot for Hot Campus Goddess and just do the same as above. MY's picture is the third row.

if you are MINMIN fan, you can vote for her other half,

Click 01 Hot   AND Click 19 Hot

If you like Yoo Ah In as a Jaeshin in SKKS, a best friend of KYS,

Click 19 Hot.

I tried to vote and it seems that only vote is allowed.

Hello all

@Gogeous

Happy father's day to all of your dads from me as well.Thanks for your wishes. :) You can vote. No need to be a member. I voted, but the competition is so tough!  Maybe the Chinese and the Viet fans will pitch in and make something happen. We can always pray for miracles, no? :)

@Yama n JzzMeen

Thanks for letting us know about the poll. Let's hope she at least wins one of them though I don't see much hope.:(

How did you all find her CAT PC look? I was distracted by that strand of hair throughout -_- and wanted her to tie it up. :D

Regarding the almost kiss scene, I hope like Sunjoon became a wiser man after the first failed attempt bcoz of the hats, YS also uses his brains and switches off the phone when Nana is around. :) Why is poor PMY always saddled with such terrible father-in-laws? :(

Then our PMY makes many NGs. Aigoo!  YC+PMY must have then meant NG Paradise. :wacko: To be fair to PMY, I see LMH making more NGs than her in whatever we have seen of the CH Making so far. :P

bd701d15f0f6147c08f7ef00.jpg

Source: KST PMY

New pic? 

@mimi26

thanks for the pictures, it just again proved how they seem comfortable and close with each other...

Min Young seems to have a tough competition...she's now currently no.3 in both categories and the leads of "Best Love" are currently no.1, even CSW's beating LMH for the hottest star category...

And about the voting, you could actually vote once a day, not only once...let's just make Min Young to the top though it's kinda impossible now that the lead has enormous votes...but let's just hope! And hoping that our dear viet and chinese MY supporters would contribute to the vote though I think they would because this was posted on both sites..

Min Young and Yoo Chun are the NG queen and king!! haha...the SKKS director night have a very difficult time in finishing a scene of the two..

just wanted to share some gifs

credits to PMY's chinese site

2044171yep8r1dea1111hz.gif

204545g00olpil7993iors.gif

2043099wyvzl9cv1rp5vvh.gif

204344doaxj1zd6xnn6aho.gif

2042314qk56udksush6ws0.gif

204144pjv2jvcrm61t64m2.gif

204111s2c504g2k1quk2s4.gif

Good day!! ^_^

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

a bit worried, I've voted several times but I don't know if its counted.

It seems not since every time I voted it seems that min young's vote

still remains the same???? haha. it should go up right? hahaha

Guest JzzMeen

Thanks to all who voted for Min Young for MNET 20's CHOICE...

mnet-20choice-2011.jpg

Event: 2011 “Mnet Summer Break 20′s Choice Award”Date: Thursday 7th July, 2011

Time: 6:00pm -9:00 pm (KST)

You can vote between  17 June – 6 July 2011, and the award event would be on 7th of July.

JzzMeen

I've voted it already but I'm not sure I did the right way.   PMY Fighting!!!!

If you finish your voting, you will see this  pop up window (see below picture) that show your voting is successful

mnetchoice2011-step2.jpg

If you are already voted and you tried to vote again, a screen with a message 이미 투표하셨습니다 ( already voted)   wil be displayed instead.

Let us try our best... but please dont get discouraged with this online voting result, because every winner will be determined by the following  :-

1) young teenager's survey on their 20s (50%)

2) Judges's  choice (20%)

3) internet voting (30%).

So who knows maybe Min Young will have a CHANCE.... !!!!!

Voting Info : Thanks to Indonesian MINOZ

Credit : Monika HER BLOG

nana.jpg

Credit : DC

LET US VOTE FOR MIN YOUNG  AND HER FRIENDS (LMH, YAI) TOO ... FIGHTING !!!!:D

Guest Natalie2011

A10705019-141.jpgA10705019-138.jpgA10705019-137.jpgTo recall the images of the sweet moment  in SKKS.

Credit :  http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10705019/A10705019.htmlA10705019-135.jpg

Guest JzzMeen

BTS of Nana's picture posted today

my3.jpg

Credit : DAUM

Nana, what are you doing?????

Looks like she is in a restaurant working.....

Working part time again ?? Remember Ep08, she got her pay cut for 6 months , right???

Looking forward for City Hunter this week....

Thanks for SKKS pictures, Natalie.:D

75423_66204_595.jpg

Credit : PMY's DAUM

I'm not sure when was the picture taken... but she looks so young... and skinny too..but still pretty....:)

Guest beth_21719

hello all i'm trying to vote but i dont have any idea if my vote is successful  its korean language i have no idea what they say on the screen all i see is the picture of PMY and click it its that the vote .................:Dbut i well keep trying maybe that the vote ................he he he he ehe

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

beth this is how you'll know if your vote is successful :lol:

Thanks to all who voted for Min Young for MNET 20's CHOICE...

*quoted image*

Event: 2011 “Mnet Summer Break 20′s Choice Award”Date: Thursday 7th July, 2011

Time: 6:00pm -9:00 pm (KST)

You can vote between  17 June – 6 July 2011, and the award event would be on 7th of July.

If you finish your voting, you will see this  pop up window (see below picture) that show your voting is successful

*quoted image*

If you are already voted and you tried to vote again, a screen with a message 이미 투표하셨습니다 ( already voted)   wil be displayed instead.

Let us try our best... but please dont get discouraged with this online voting result, because every winner will be determined by the following  :-

1) young teenager's survey on their 20s (50%)

2) Judges's  choice (20%)

3) internet voting (30%).

So who knows maybe Min Young will have a CHANCE.... !!!!!

Voting Info : Thanks to Indonesian MINOZ

Credit : Monika HER BLOG

*quoted image*

Credit : DC

LET US VOTE FOR MIN YOUNG  AND HER FRIENDS (LMH, YAI) TOO ... FIGHTING !!!!:D

tnx natalie for skks photos, I wanna crop a few of it. haha.

@Natalie2011

Thank you so much for the pictures! I am currently in the process of shipping into the MinMin couple but the MulRang pictures is pulling me to go back to them!!! kyaaa...>_< why is it that everytime the two of them are together, I can't help but to feel something going on between the two of them??? okay, delusional mind working again..sorry :rolleyes:

@JzzMeen

thanks for the BTS pic, kinda remember SKKS days whenever I see Min Young with her hair tied up...am I selfish enough to ask for a season 2 of SKKS? besides, they placed first in the series most people wanted to have a season 2, so it's not impossible right?

Good day! ^_^