Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY WEEKEND TO  EVERYONE

Yoon Sang Hyun and Park Min Young both entrance in large screen

After his noted opening in strike play Secret Garden, Yoon Sang Hyun takes on lead purpose in arriving film patrician Taigong Although Yoon already done a cameo in 2006 film Sunday Seoul, Taigong really his central large shade debut. Taigong, literally, comes from jargon word  that is used in package trade in China. In suitability with a title, a  film tells about 2 group and stuffs associated with taigong.

And distinct Yoon’s impression in Secret Garden, a decorated hallyu star, this time he’ll execute a clever , furious and charismatic character.

Hmm, engaging ! We’re not a fan of 37-year-old Yoon Sang Hyun (and his braid in Secret Garden didn’t make us desired him more, haha) , though this his arriving purpose seems intriguing. We’ll check it out, surely.

Taigong starts filming subsequent month in China.

Meanwhile, Park Min Young who during a impulse super bustling filming City Hunter will get busier subsequent month when her  film , Cat : Two Eyes That See Death, premieres.

That fear film is her entrance large shade work and finished a filming final March, only before City Hunter’s sharpened began.

In this movie, Min Young plays So Yeon, a owners of a pet store. She  involves in puzzling fear after a owners of a pleasing cat died. Scary !

Park Min Young pronounced that in a genuine life, she  has 2 dogs, so as animal lovers she had no problems filming with cats.  Oh, she also has a dog, Blackie, in  City Hunter !

We had an allergy with fear movie, haha, so we wish Park Min Young all a best with her entrance movie.

Source Nate.

Credit : LINK

CATNEW3.jpg

Credit : OSEN

PARK MIN YOUNG during poster shooting.

@GeumJanDi  Welcome to PMY's thread. Thanks for the sharing . I like when she tweeted in English. Firstly because I can understand it ..not only guessing from Google translator and secondly because she seems to appreciate her international fan supports by acknowledging them. I believe she gains many new fans from City Hunter.

Good day!!

@beth

Yeah, they're so cute together...MinMin couple is match made in heaven..^_^..and I'm totally enjoying their scene together in CH now that NN won't just be a love interest to YS and instead she'll be his guardian angel secretly..and people from the CH soompi thread deduct that maybe NN will flirt or hook up with YJ to distract him in catching the City Hunter that would make YS jealous because he doesn't know that NN knows he's the city hunter, which is most likely to happen..

@GeumJanDi

Ohh..so you know her back then, how about SKKS? have you watched it? that's the reason why I have known her and that show's daebak!!!

I'm happy that she's sometimes using english in her twitter posts maybe for the benefit of her foreign fans(or maybe she's practicing her english?)...she must really be enjoying being Nana, after all it is less burdensome than the KYH character physically and mentally..

@JzzMeen

Yoon Sang Hyun and Park Min Young knows each other I think because of an awards night(I forgot the name of the awards night) and because Min Young addresses Sang Hyun as "oppa", you wouldn't address someone you don't know oppa..

And finally CAT's appraoching!! And netizens are amazed by MY's beautiful eyes and radiant skin during the photoshoot...she must have gone an intensive care..and I can totally feel MY's "motherly care" to that kid whenever they're together...she must have treated her like her child...^_^

Guest JzzMeen

KIM NANA IN EP10

EB8888EBACBCEC868D_EB8298EB82981.jpg

EC8B9CED8BB0ED978CED84B0E09110622HDTVx264720p-TNTmkv_002927466.jpg

1.jpg

Credit PMY's DAUM

AND

nanasleep.jpg

Credit DAUM

Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.

Guest nana544

PMY aka Nana looks so pretty even when she cries :). PMY is like the most prettiest Korean actress to me. Of course there are a lot others that are pretty, but PMY is just so gorgeous!!!

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

WAAAAAH... one week of not being able to post drived me crazy.

the kissing scene was electrifying indeed. Wahaha, I hoped for that kind of kissing scene between them

but I never expected that it'll really happen.. wahaha I was so happy. Never been this satisfied w/ a scene before.

My eyes got bigger and I even covered my mouth while watching it... my... if min young has a boyfriend

he'd surely be very angry he could strike min ho at the back. lol. And Min Ho, wah, he is such a good kisser.

MY godddd... i'm still not recovering from the scene, I was even thinking of it til i'm about to sleep last night

and even up until now.

I'll post my comment regarding on ch's ep 9&10 later, have to finish some assignments. wehehehe

really enjoying my weekend...

anyeong geumjandi! welcome to the thread. :lol:

PMY aka Nana looks so pretty even when she cries :). PMY is like the most prettiest Korean actress to me. Of course there are a lot others that are pretty, but PMY is just so gorgeous!!!

totally agreeing with you! but I think her most beautiful crying scene was when she was delivering her excellence speech in the KBS drama awards 2010...she's just undeniably gorgeous there...even people at youtube commented how beautiful she was even when she cries...

And I'm just finding her prettier and prettier everyday because of City Hunter, she's also beautiful in SKKS however she was dressed as a man there but here in CH, she is a woman, her beauty here is just captivating the hearts of the viewers...if only J3 could see her in that state.. :wub:

And I think she looks innocent in black hair and more womanly in blonde hair..

Guest JzzMeen

Anyone watched MY's Running Shirt, a 2010 Special drama by MBC? Sharing some info on this drama to those like me who do not watch it yet. But not much info on the character of MY...

RUNNING/ RUNNING SHIRT/ RACING HEART

running-5.jpg

Synopsis

This heartwarming youth drama tells the story of Dae Gu, a young man who had to give up sports due to his painful past but discovers a passion for running, as well as friendship and love in his new acquaintances.

running3.jpg

Baek Sung Hyun as Goo Dae Gu

Park Min Young as Moon Haeng Joo

Yoo Yun Suk as Heo Ji Man

Title: 난닝, 구 / Running

Chinese Title : 跳动的心

Previously known as: 심장이 뛴다 / Racing Heart, 난닝구 / Running Shirt

Genre: Sports, drama

Episodes: 4

Broadcast network: MBC

Broadcast period: 2010-June-10 to 2010-June-17

Credit : Koreandrama.org

Running Shirt gets a title change

MBC’s sports/youth drama formerly called Running Shirt [난닝구] has gotten a new title just in time for its airdate next Wednesday, and is now called Racing Heart [심장이 뛴다]. Which is probably more appropriate, as the four-episode drama combines the story of a marathon runner (Baek Sung-hyun) with a love story, which places him in a love triangle with Park Min-young and Yoo Yeon-seok.

Baek, who recently acted in the lush period film Like the Moon Escaping From Clouds, replaced Song Joong-ki (who was originally cast) to play runner Dae-gu. Yoo plays Baek’s rival in the sport and for the girl; after debuting in Oldboy, he has acted steadily since in both films an movies. Most recently he was in the dramas Dream, General Hospital 2, and Hon (as the bullying student body president). Meanwhile, this is Park’s return to television after her drama Ja Myung Go was cut short a year ago.

The drama is currently shooting in Gyeongju and Pohang and will air its first episode on June 9. It will be followed the historical war drama Road No. 1 later this month.

Via Star News

Credit DramaBean

Running2.jpg

running3.jpg

running-4-300x199.jpg

2uswo510.jpg

This is a comeback drama after her long break from "Princess".... but looking at this drama rating, it doesn't  do that well....

Episode Ratings

Date Episode Nationwide Seoul 2010-June-10 1 4.9 (<7.1) 2010-June-16 2 3.8 (<8.1) 2010-June-17 3 3.8 (<7.1) 2010-June-17 4 4.7 (<7.1)

Source: TNS Media Korea

Credit koreandrama.org

I can't find anywhere to watch ONLINE with English sub...:( this drama has been deleted from all sites,,,,,,,

Then  I will start to download it.....

To those who want to watch this drama with English SUB, can download RUNNING

Guest JzzMeen

totally agreeing with you! but I think her most beautiful crying scene was when she was delivering her excellence speech in the KBS drama awards 2010...she's just undeniably gorgeous there...even people at youtube commented how beautiful she was even when she cries...

And I'm just finding her prettier and prettier everyday because of City Hunter, she's also beautiful in SKKS however she was dressed as a man there but here in CH, she is a woman, her beauty here is just captivating the hearts of the viewers...if only J3 could see her in that state.. :wub:

And I think she looks innocent in black hair and more womanly in blonde hair..

ME too... I love her crying during KBS Awards Night....

cry2.jpg

cry1.jpg

Agreed that she looks prettier and younger especially  when she lets her hair down in CH. When she put her up in the CAFE scenes, she looks a bit "mature"...

@Now or never ... I think she can carry different faces, cute, gorgeous, beautiful... and I dont care when people said her beauty is "not natural"... to me she is the prettiest too...

@Gogeous .... finally you are here :lol: hope you are now recover from the shock of  the electrifying kissing scene.  Dont you wish for more to come???:wub:

I have just finished watching the PMY parody with subs and I have to say that the story was hilariously plotted!!hahaha...can't get enough of Yoon Hee being a total player, surrounded by 7 guys(including YC and JK)...she must have learned a lot from Goo Yong Ha...and also Joong Ki asking her if the three of them are not enough because she even go for other guys...and I might only be the one who find it cute that when Min Young was called by Joong Ki, Yoon Chun also looked at him like he was the one being called.. :wub: my MulRang couple's syndrome is again at its active point..need to move on with MinMin couple's syndrome...

@mimi26

Again, I'm very happy and thankful for sending me those wonderful videos...^_^

Guest beth_21719

Me too i like her also in the KBS drama  award when

she delivery her speech crying she look so beautiful  first time seeing a beauty

like that .

:wub: :wub: :wub:

And i love her more in the City Hunter every scene she had  they are all beautiful ...............:)   :) 

MY MIN MIN  COUPLE  SYDROME I'M STILL COPING IT CAUSE  UNTIL KNOW THE HOT KISSING SCENE STILL ON MY MIND 

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME CURE IT ................. :lol: :lol:

Me too i like her also in the KBS drama  award when

she delivery her speech crying she look so beautiful  first time seeing a beauty

like that .

:wub: :wub: :wub:

And i love her more in the City Hunter every scene she had  they are all beautiful ...............:)   :) 

MY MIN MIN  COUPLE  SYDROME I'M STILL COPING IT CAUSE  UNTIL KNOW THE HOT KISSING SCENE STILL ON MY MIND 

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME CURE IT ................. :lol: :lol:

For me,the best way to cure MinMin couple's syndrome is to watch the ChunYoung couple's moments, pictures and GIFs in SKKS BTS especially during the KBSDA and *drumrolls* Baeksang awards..however, you might be contaminated again by the ChunYoung couple's syndrome..^_^

Can someone tell me about why she went to America or how she knows english?

Hello! Are you new?? welcome to this thread...the reason why she went to America is to study..She was an exchange student during her junior high school days, i think she went to the US when she was 13 and went back to korea when she was 17..yup she knows and could speak english though she said that her english is not so well but is better enough for travel..

she spoke in english during her "High Kick days"...^_^

@GeumJanDi

Ohh..so you know her back then, how about SKKS? have you watched it? that's the reason why I have known her and that show's daebak!!!

I'm happy that she's sometimes using english in her twitter posts maybe for the benefit of her foreign fans(or maybe she's practicing her english?)...she must really be enjoying being Nana, after all it is less burdensome than the KYH character physically and mentally..

actualy i know her back because of jessica snsd,in one eps of mtv snsd jessica eps she appeared as best unnie or friends of jessica.SKKS i know that,but i still havent watch it,yeah my sisters says that drama very funny,also i remember park min young in Golden disk awards 2010 with yoo ah in (they giving an awards to shinee and snsd)

yup sometimes im happy they tweets in english (of course not using GT),because they know their followers not just from korea but worldwide.

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

OKAY I'm backkkkk,

and I'm finally done watching ep 10!

What a sad ep, it pains me to see LSY being cold to Nana.

but still loved it. I enjoy watching a little drama wherein the guy needs

to be cold since there are big hindrances in order for him to love

the heroine back. I really love the way my heart bleeds. HAHA

does it make any sense?

I should say, the 2 episodes were worth waiting for.

but how could they end ep 10 like that? Couldn't help myself but curse when

I reached the ending part, haha.