Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

For what I remember, they both met in VIP premier Fabricated City not long ago. And both of them came to support Ji Chang Wook.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSENTw9jXAD/

(Sorry I forgot how to show pic from link lol, I didnt open my soompi account for so long)

I want to know what pmy saying coz in the end of eps6 (ep7 preview) she cries. .I wanna know, if they would meet in the end of series or not? Seems in mu ear candy season 1, the couple didnt meet even after the show end

1 hour ago, baby.hae said:

For what I remember, they both met in VIP premier Fabricated City not long ago. And both of them came to support Ji Chang Wook.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSENTw9jXAD/

(Sorry I forgot how to show pic from link lol, I didnt open my soompi account for so long)

I want to know what pmy saying coz in the end of eps6 (ep7 preview) she cries. .I wanna know, if they would meet in the end of series or not? Seems in mu ear candy season 1, the couple didnt meet even after the show end

Yeah, they both attended JCW's Fabricated City premiere but we don't know if they even talked or acknowledged each other. Reason I said that was because at the of the 2014 KBS Drama award, they were standing near each other and didn't even talk or take noticed of each other, other than when she had to interview him during the Best Couple Award. But I guess, if you haven't seen or talk to somebody for 8-10 years it could be awkward?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk35tpTjf8Q

In MEC preview 7, I think they were thanking each other for the time and talk since their segment was ending. Made it seems like they're not gonna meet each huh? I hope that's not the case and they do meet! In the promo previews before the show aired, it showed that he was going to go find her and she told him, alright....come find me. I would be so disappointed. :(

Few clips with English subs.

• Like 2

@minwookie yes I know that! It seems like they didnt close at all lol. I think they met in cf 10 years ago, then they didnt keep in contact after that. Because LJK keep being clueless even after pmy give him some hints. .lol.

Yes, same. I want to them meet in the end :( but I'm afraid coz in season 1, Jang geun suk didnt meet Yoo Ina in the end. And from the preview, pmy cries and say goodbye in the phone (not in person)

I think LJK is very suitable for pmy. Like how can their conversation is so smooth even they didnt know each other, they seems like understand each other very well, sharing same thought and concern, and both are have similar personality.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, baby.hae said:

I think LJK is very suitable for pmy. Like how can their conversation is so smooth even they didnt know each other, they seems like understand each other very well, sharing same thought and concern, and both are have similar personality.

@baby.hae I've never seen a drama or knew anything about LJG before. Only know of him from reading peoples blog and reading comments how great a person and actor he is. I also knew he did the SPRIS Ad and CF with MY 10 years ago. A few months ago, I happened to watch Running Man with him, Kang Ha-neul, and Hong Jong-hyun as guest promoting Moon Lovers. It was fun and delightful to watch him because of his quirky and eccentric personality. After watching him, immediately I thought to myself, dang he remind me of somebody. Then and there, I thought gosh, he and MY would be so good together in a drama. They would get along so well (not that MY does not get along with people easily) because their personalities are so alike.

JG in Running Man

In all honesty, I'm a JCW and MY shipper after watching Healer BTS. I think they do like each other, but I'm not delulu. I'll believe they are dating only if they both confirm it. As of right now? I'll just consider them as good friends.

Capture.png

Who matched her well and more suitable in my opinion? For me it would be LJG as well. Watching and listening to them in My Ear's Candy only confirms what I thought from the very beginning. I was so ecstatic when I found out MY was his candy. Finally, a collaboration between the two after so long! Even if nothing comes out after they depart from the show, I hope they become good friends, keep in touch, and give each other moral support since their personalities, thoughts, and worries are so much alike. Afterall, they are the "Tayaki" couple and the PD of the show put them together for a reason :blush:

• Like 8

@lisethvr Yeah, I think he did take the train to Venice to go look for her. But we're not sure if they will actually meet. And according to the preview for episode 7, it appears they did not.

cr: owner

But then again, previews are usually to built suspense for audience to tune in for next week's episodes. I've seen ending clips of previous couples, and I think only two couples met up but the rest did not get to see each other. But who knows, they could surprise us and meet, then actually took the plane back to Korea together since the whole crew is in Venice anyways...LOL.

This preview...at the end in which he said he should personally go look for her and she said, come find me.

cr: LJGfansclub

• Like 5

How can these two be so adorable and dorky at the same time????????????????

cr: jg417_hk

JG asks PMY about his image. PMY answers that he wears a lot of ear rings and looks at a mirror more frequently than her. He wants to destroy his bad image.

• Like 8

IG udpate (2017.03.27)

ee818c.png

17494405_237008000102344_721208489848235

Funny, she was just in Venice, but she had to go to the Venetian in Macau, China :grin:

I watched other couple in candy my ears which is aired yesterday (same episode with our couple) and they MEET!!!

There are only two episodes and their segment already ended? That was short...I thought all the couple at least get 4 episodes. But I wish Mr. Ginseng and Bunnybunny would run longer. Could watch them flirt and goof off a little more...LOL

• Like 10

MEC episode 7 preview (English sub)

cr: LJG fanclub

Why do I have the feeling he will surprise her? Just the last line in the preview "if we really wish for it to happen, would it come true", like she does not know he is in Venice. If she said "yes, I wish it would happen", he would suddenly appear? LOL...my wishful thinking :blush:

And how ironic....Healer OST! LOL.

Another clip of EP. 6 (English sub)

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, minwookie said:

Why do I have the feeling he will surprise her? Just the last line in the preview "if we really wish for it to happen, would it come true", like she does not know he is in Venice. If she said "yes, I wish it would happen", he would suddenly appear? LOL...my wishful thinking :blush:

And how ironic....Healer OST! LOL.

Why I feel very sad to know that they will say goodbye and this show will end? :(

Honestly their chemistry is beyond amazing. Even without sub, when I watching them,  Im smiling, blushing like crazy. Ita so amazing because theyre only taking on the phone without meeting or having any skinship in real life, but I would say that this is better romance story than the actual drama. I watched season 1 but didnt feel like this. I want more of PMY and LJK and I dont want this show end :(:(

• Like 7

1 hour ago, minwookie said:

And how ironic....Healer OST! LOL.Another clip of EP. 6 (English sub)

@minwookie i was watchingon cableTV the one Candy couple before this, the one with Choi Ji Woo....
Minyoung & JoonGi one is very diff... i loved the way they 'flirt', very cute and sweet... very genuine on MinYoung's part. i think she has this nature that comes out in her own personalities, even without knowing her identity as PMY, just hear her talk, makes you comfortable.... am surprised she really can bring out this 'fan-boy-blushing-look' in LJG. very rare and nice. wow !
while i dun expect JG to be really into MY, i know of lots of JoonU shippers fans ( i am not).... but if they collaborate on a drama, sageuk better still! (LJG is super in sageuk prince or masked fighter.).
i also wish they can meet . want to see LJG fanboy over her... shy shy look.
and yes, Healer OST!!!

• Like 6

@baby.hae I know, their chemistry was off the chart, like you said, better then in a drama. Heck, I think MY and LJG are more romantic in these 3 episodes than in the 20 episodes of Remember, War of the Son with Yoo Seung-Ho.I know, I know....the drama is not a romance drama, but I wish they would put more romance in that drama--but nonetheless, I still loved that drama.

Going back to MEC. I was also blushing and giggling while watching them flirt, actually, I think it was more of LJG that was flirting, little coming from MY. Like @maryofbethany stated, it's more of MY's personality. She was just being herself, that made people she talks to feel comfortable and enjoy the conversation.

Oh, another thing from Ep. 6. Remember how we said MY and LJG both attended JCW's Fabricated City just last month? I guess they didn't bump into each other at the premiere since MY only mention they passed each other 2 years ago. And she also said they "talked" for a bit. This was her "talking" to him...LOL.

I will miss them when it ends next week :(

• Like 5

1 hour ago, minwookie said:

@baby.hae I know, their chemistry was off the chart, like you said, better then in a drama. Heck, I think MY and LJG are more romantic in these 3 episodes than in the 20 episodes of Remember, War of the Son with Yoo Seung-Ho.I know, I know....the drama is not a romance drama, but I wish they would put more romance in that drama--but nonetheless, I still loved that drama.

Going back to MEC. I was also blushing and giggling while watching them flirt, actually, I think it was more of LJG that was flirting, little coming from MY. Like @maryofbethany stated, it's more of MY's personality. She was just being herself, that made people she talks to feel comfortable and enjoy the conversation.

Oh, another thing from Ep. 6. Remember how we said MY and LJG both attended JCW's Fabricated City just last month? I guess they didn't bump into each other at the premiere since MY only mention they passed each other 2 years ago. And she also said they "talked" for a bit. This was her "talking" to him...LOL.I will miss them when it ends next week :(

they should do a modern drama together. LGJ very long never do modern drama. since he missed the casting of Queen 7 days, actually it will be good if he was in instead of the present actor. he is super best for sageuk .

@minwookie when talk about flirting... i think i used the wrong word... on MY part.. she's being herself... remember the phone ring and she stuck her tongue out... very cute and natural.
its a MinYoungie's thing to be naughty... when talk about naughty is literally naughty, playful... not the dirty meaning kind.  its a lot of playing with words and teasing... very playful girl right?

she's so cute.. using the wrong words... remember the "Body-heat" referrences. and JoonGi instantly goes high... thank God he didnt go car accident... don't know what was he thinking... hahaha.

• Like 4

@minwookie yes youre right. Honestly PMY and YSH in remember had almost zero chemistry imo. .lol. Their romance in drama seems forced and their age gap is just too big. I just couldnt see any romantic relationship between them. But the drama was good (props to nam gong min).

Thats right. No wonder LJK had no idea lol. I like how 'firlt' LJK, because like PMY said, she feel hard to approach people first, so LJK being firlt is somehow helped their conversation and relationship. So she is thankful to him. I know its only 3 episode (and maybe they filmed only for 2-3 days). But they seems so comfortable and connected to each other in many ways, because their same personality and thought. PMY even cried when they about to say goodbye. .ah seriously I dont want this show end :(

And I find it amazing how PMY remembered LJK from 10 year ago. .like PMY remember how exactly LJK was (wear may ear rings and looks at the mirror more frequently than her). Even LJK himself seems forgot how he looks and then embarrased when he remember it. .lol

(Guys Im so sorry about my english. Im not native and I hate english when I was student so Im regretting it now. .lol)

• Like 4