Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Anybody interested in watching episode 5 (RAW) in full while waiting for subs can do so here (their part ends around 31:50, then it goes to the other couple, then continue back with them at around 45:25).

http://dramasrecap.com/drama-online/candy-in-my-ears-season-2-episode-5.html

Her real personality is sooooooooo Chae Young-Shin from Healer. Especially watching her cook and how quirky she is in this episode :grin:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, minwookie said:

Anybody interested in watching episode 5 (RAW) in full while waiting for subs can do so here (their part ends around 31:50, then it goes to the other couple, then continue back with them at around 45:25).

http://dramasrecap.com/drama-online/candy-in-my-ears-season-2-episode-5.html

Her real personality is sooooooooo Chae Young-Shin from Healer. Especially watching her cook and how quirky she is in this episode :grin:

@minwookie...... and isn't it that Wooks ever mentioned he like his girl to be somebody like Chae YoungShin.

• Like 1

here's in English:
https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/lee-jin-wook-park-min-young-jin-goo-talks-star-new-kbs-traditional-drama/

Lee-Jin-Wook-Park-Min-Young-Jin-Goo.jpg

Actors Lee Jin Wook, Park Min Young, and Jin Goo are considering the lead roles for a new KBS Wednesday-Thursday drama.

On March 22, a source from KBS stated, “KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Queen of Seven Days’ (tentative title) is confirmed to air after ‘Mystery Queen’ (tentative title).”

The source continued, saying, “While Lee Jin Wook, Park Min Young, and Jin Goo have not been confirmed as part of the cast, they are currently in discussion [to appear].”

KBS’s upcoming drama “Queen of Seven Days” is set to be a traditional romance drama that tells the story of Queen Dan Kyung, who sat on the throne as queen for seven days before becoming dethroned. The drama is set to be headed by producing director Lee Jung Seob, who previously directed dramas such as “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo,” “Healer,” and “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho.”

The new KBS drama will air in June after “Mystery Queen,” which is set to air after “Chief Kim.”

original source

Spoiler

i had one serious worries.
like my 'title' there said, i am a HEALERITES.
so i am a Changminer also.
and i heard this drama is to be aired around the same timing as Ji Changwook's Beware of This Woman.
now am i torned!
i wanted Youngie back in Kdrama so so so much. will always choose her drama above ANYONE else's drama... ready to forsake any other actor/actress for her... but why pit against Wooks. boy am i torned apart.
and she will looks so gorgeous in That Queen Role... she has this classy elegance that suit a Queen Role... !!!!

• Like 1

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Seven Day Queen courts Park Min-young, Lee Jin-wook, Jin Gu to star

I liked Park Min-young (Remember–Son’s War) best in Healer, so it’s happy news that she’s planning to reunite with Healer PD Lee Jung-sub for his new drama Seven Day Queen, headed to KBS this summer. The sageuk romance tells the story of Queen Dankyung of Joseon, who was crowned and deposed in one week’s time. If she signs on, it’ll be Park’s third drama with PD Lee (her first was Man of Honor), and she’ll play the title role. Up to play her two warring kings and love interests are Lee Jin-wook (Goodbye Mr. Black) and Jin Gu (Night Light).

The drama will be a retelling of the love story between King Jungjong who ruled Joseon in the early 16th century, and Queen Dankyung who was his queen for a week. Park Min-young is up to play the queen, the daughter of the most powerful politician at the time, who will gain the affection and trust of the king. She dreams of an ordinary life where she gets to marry the man she loves and live happily, but regardless of what she wants, she’ll end up in a political love that ultimately makes her a tragic figure.

Lee Jin-wook has been offered the role of King Jungjong, half-brother of tyrant King Yeonsangun. As a prince he had to live as if dead, not doing anything and hardly breathing in case he was seen as trying to challenge Yeonsangun’s rule. After Yeonsangun was overthrown, Jungjong was made king, and he hoped to become a ruler who could do something for the world. Queen Dankyung’s father was opposed to Jungjong’s enthronement and led a coup against him, which failed, but it led to Dankyung’s expulsion from the palace after just seven days.

Jin Gu is up for the role of infamous tyrant Yeonsangun (who’s currently being portrayed by Kim Ji-suk in Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People). In this drama, he’ll be a sad king who is born with the world at his feet, but can’t win the heart of the woman he loves. He was bred to be king from birth, and dreams of a world where the king is the center of the universe.

The drama is based on the legend of the love story between King Jungjong and Queen Dankyung, who longed for each other after she was ousted from the palace so suddenly. The king is said to have sighed every day as he looked at a mountain in her direction, which prompted her to place the skirt she wore in the palace on a rock on that mountain, so that he would recognize her and know that she loved him too. Ah, love and politics as bitter enemies. But isn’t that always the way in Joseon?

Seven Day Queen will follow Mystery Queen on Wednesdays and Thursdays in June.

Via IS Plus

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/seven-day-queen-courts-park-min-young-lee-jin-wook-jin-gu-to-star/

Lee Jin Wook declined the role

• Like 1

If only Ji Chang wool didn't take up Beware. He will be very good for that KIng Jungjong.

remember Empress ki? And both Youngie and Wooks looks so perfect classy as tragic King and Queen. 

But nontheless I will still jump on the wagon of any show of MinYoung. Even if it is to air same timing as wook's. I Think MY is super good in Melodrama. Her Remember was making me cry more then 10 times.  I will 101% supper any works of MY. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

If only Ji Chang wool didn't take up Beware. He will be very good for that KIng Jungjong.

remember Empress ki? And both Youngie and Wooks looks so perfect classy as tragic King and Queen. 

But nontheless I will still jump on the wagon of any show of MinYoung. Even if it is to air same timing as wook's. I Think MY is super good in Melodrama. Her Remember was making me cry more then 10 times.  I will 101% supper any works of MY. 

I understand your worries. As for me, I like this director, all his dramas were successful and he knows how to find the right role for Min Young

• Like 1

I like the premise of the storyline. If done right, the drama have potential to be an epic love story.

Since Lee Jin Wook declined. I hope they offer the male lead role to Lee Joon Gi. I need and want to see them in a drama together! Like NOW. They are just tooo adorable in My Ear's Candy and I can't get enough of them! LOL...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, minwookie said:

I like the premise of the storyline. If done right, the drama have potential to be an epic love story.

Since Lee Jin Wook declined. I hope they offer the male lead role to Lee Joon Gi. I need and want to see them in a drama together! Like NOW. They are just tooo adorable in My Ear's Candy and I can't get enough of them! LOL...

Yes! They have perfect camistry!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OksanaS said:
DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Seven Day Queen courts Park Min-young, Lee Jin-wook, Jin Gu to star

Lee Jin Wook declined the role

"eida March 22nd, 2017 at 12:31 AM
lee jin wook already turn down the offer from what I read… cast another wook… kim jae wook!"

cr. dramabeans' beanie post.
I went to dramabeans to peek... (i was a regular at Dramabeans during the airing of Healer). then i read this.
oosp, Kim Jae Wook.. another Pretty Boy... can't remember whether can he act, yeah he was in Coffee Prince.. and some gay-role-movie.. CesCiBon.

casting him in for saeguk, don't know whether will he be too "modern look"... Kim Jae Wook will suit Saced Heart that kind of pretty saeguk. but Melodrama (boy i adore melodrama) may not be Kim Jae Wook's cup of tea.

anyone has latest news?

LOL...this is too funny.

MY (if she accepted the role), does not have a male lead because Lee Jin Wook turned down the role. Now just read Ji Chang Wook does not have a female lead because Han Ji Min just turned down the female lead role in "Be Careful of this Woman".

[Drama] Han Ji Min declines offer for “Please Be Careful of This Woman;” Choi Tae Joon considering supporting role

article.jpg

Ji Chang Wook’s real-life best friend, actor Choi Tae Joon (Missing Nine), is reportedly considering the role of Ji Eun Hyuk, a lawyer with a complicated family background and tough childhood. He meets our protagonist Noh Ji Wook at the age of 12 and becomes his only friend, brother and family. Viewers can look forward to bromance between the two characters if Choi Tae Joon accepts the role. Meanwhile, actress Han Ji Min has declined the offer to star in this drama, so the production team is looking for another female lead.

cr: Ji Chang Wook forum (cherkell)

My thoughts.....the lead female role in "Be Careful of this Woman" must not be that appealing if two actresses already turned it down. Even if MY got offered for that role, I hope she don't accept it. I'd rather see her in Saguek vs modern dramas any day.

My hope for Lee Joon Gi to be paired with MY is extremely slim because he's supposed to film a drama with Moon Chae-won in "Criminal Minds" in April, but nothings confirmed as of now. So I still have tiny bitty hope left!!! hahaha...

• Like 1

Park Min-Young & Jin Goo offered roles in KBS2 drama series “Seven Day Queen” / Lee Jin-Wook declines

Seven-Day-Queen-tp11.jpg

Park Min-Young has been offered the lead female role and Jin Goo has been offered a major supporting character role in upcoming KBS2 drama series “Seven Day Queen” (literal title). ActorLee Jin-Wook was offered the lead male role, but he has already declined.

If Park Min-Young accepts, she will play Shin Chae-Kyung who later becomes Queen Dangyeong. If Jin Goo accepts, he will play supporting character Yeonsan-gun. He is a King and the older brother of lead male character Prince Jinsung. Story for the drama series is based on the true story of Prince Jinsung and Lady Shin. 7 days after Prince Jinsung became the King and, consequently, Lady Shin became the Queen, the Queen was removed from her position and expelled from the palace.

“Seven Day Queen” will first air May 31, 2017 in South Korea (takes over KBS2’s Wednesday and Thursday 10PM time slot after “Queen of Mystery“)

.http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/park-min-young-jin-goo-offered-roles-in-kbs2-drama-series-seven-day-queen-lee-jin-wook-declines

THIUrHkfEs0.jpg

I didn’t even ask for this, but now that it’s been announced as a possibility, it’s all I ever wanted for this show: Yeon Woo-jin (Introverted Boss) has been offered the lead in new KBS sageuk romance Seven Day Queen, which comes from Healer’s PD and is being considered by Park Min-young (Remember—Son’s War) and Jin Gu (Night Light).

Yeon is considering taking the role of King Jungjong; Lee Jin-wook (Goodbye Mr. Black) was initially in contention but has bowed out. Seven Day Queen tells the story of Joseon’s King Jungjong and his queen, Dangyeong, who was crowned and dethroned within a week’s time. Despite his royal birth, Jungjong was forced to live a stifled existence, unable to do a thing lest he appear to challenge his older half-brother, tyrant king Yeonsangun (a character currently being portrayed by Kim Ji-suk in Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People, which Jin Gu is up to play here).

After Yeonsangun was overthrown, Jungjong became king and dreamed of being a good ruler to his country. However, the queen’s father was opposed to his rule and attempted a coup; he was killed, and Queen Dangyeong then deposed. It sounds like a tragic love story, as the king is said to have looked up at the mountain toward her every day following her departure, and the queen placed her skirt on a rock on that mountain so that he would know she thought of him too.

I’m thrilled at the idea of having Yeon Woo-jin in another drama so soon, because while he was brilliant in Introverted Boss, it was so flawed and uneven that I didn’t find it satisfying. I like this cast and team so far, and have found PD Lee Jung-sub’s dramas solid and stylish; he’s also worked on Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho, Baker King Kim Tak-gu, and 2008’s Hong Gil Dong. And while I like Lee Jin-wook just fine, I find Yeon Woo-jin a more nuanced and complex actor, and consider this swap a happy upgrade.

Seven Day Queen will be a Wednesday-Thursday drama on KBS to follow Mystery Queen.

Via TV Dail

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/yeon-woo-jin-offered-lead-in-sageuk-romance-seven-day-queen/