Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

9 hours ago, deut6rom11rev7 said:

@saved2K hello chingu,
She is shippable with many co-stars.
She was already very good with LMH (sorry about mentioning this actor). i realised it is better for her happiness if i leave her to decide in privacy who she date and like, she can annouce only when wedding. Fans will not stress her to date who, she is more happy like that. i do not know whether am i correct.

She is at her Best Performance romanced JCW. But because after LMH problem, I dare not ship PMY with any actor, even if JCW is the most matching with her to date.

Just like i wish the same freedom for other actresses , example: Song Hye kyo, or Song Ye Jin or Han Hyo Joo. it is better to let them keep their privacy and make decision without suggesting which one to date. I am very protective towards these actresses' right to decide. Including Park Min Young. this site is very good, this site do not make decision for her.

Even in very brief appearance in the recent just aired Candies in My Ear, she almost made many ship her with Lee JoonKi, if he did not suddenly caught with Jeon Hye Bin dating, She can talk openly with any actors.

She is a natural in chemistry with almost all the stars, even with Yoo Seung Ho which is like a brother, she looks natural, some fans were anti about that drama pairing, but i still find she acted well her emotion in weeping at the few finale eps,

May be only the china production, I do not feel comfortable and felt queer, but not her faults that she don't appear matching in still photos with Zhang Han.

In Queen for Seven Days, she is almost can be shipped not just with YWJ, But she can make some fans ship her with LDG and CS . But I will just like her for who she pair with during that production, so that drama finish she can go and act with other actors, I am still happy and have fun in shipping only drama characters, I like Chae Kyung and Prince chemistry too.

Yes, I don't do shipping too cause I only have one constant Park Min Young LOL. Right now I am cheering for YWJ and PMY pairing as my way of support for her drama.  Previous to that, I was in ChangMin thread  LOL.... cause I also love Healer.

I just wish for her a happy life and whoever she chooses, I will support.  I don't like Zhang Han too, but I do like Shawn Wei hahaha

As for me..... she is at her best in 7DQ.  YWJ and PMY are sooo into their character that I feel like I am  watching a beautiful love story unfolds before my eyes.  I can totally feel the emotions of Prince Yeok and Lady Shin Chae Kyung..... it's just so lovely....

9 hours ago, hrh77 said:

My ultimate girl crush and fave k-drama actress.. PMY!!..

My all time fave drama are: SKKS, Healer & 7DQ!!... accidentally they are all PMY's... and she must be KBS's fave too..

Whoooaaahhhh!!! Love SKKS, Healer and 7DQ too.  Sorry didn't watch Remember and Dr, Jin.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, saved2K said:

Yes, I don't do shipping too cause I only have one constant Park Min Young LOL. Right now I am cheering for YWJ and PMY pairing as my way of support for her drama.  Previous to that, I was in ChangMin thread  LOL.... cause I also love Healer.

I just wish for her a happy life and whoever she chooses, I will support.  I don't like Zhang Han too, but I do like Shawn Wei hahaha

As for me..... she is at her best in 7DQ.  YWJ and PMY are sooo into their character that I feel like I am  watching a beautiful love story unfolds before my eyes.  I can totally feel the emotions of Prince Yeok and Lady Shin Chae Kyung..... it's just so lovely....

Whoooaaahhhh!!! Love SKKS, Healer and 7DQ too.  Sorry didn't watch Remember and Dr, Jin.

LOL... same here... I just saw a few eps but never really completed it.... I think she's my soulmate... hahahha..

• Like 3

7 hours ago, saved2K said:

saved2K.

I happened to watch almost all her dramas, except the first one, Unstopable and Gumiho..

• Like 2

Hi all PMYLOVERS :)

How I miss this thread and everyone here :( Thank you guys especially @minwoojin, @OksanaS and @saved2K for keeping this thread alive!!!! I really enjoy reading all updates of our beloved girl from you all :D I super duper :heart::heart::heart: our LADY SHINCHAEKYUNG and QUEENFORSEVENDAYS so much!!!!! MinYoung really PERFECT for this role :wub: Can't wait to watch the next episode :rolleyes: 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, banoffee43 said:

Hi all PMYLOVERS :)

How I miss this thread and everyone here :( Thank you guys especially @minwoojin, @OksanaS and @saved2K for keeping this thread alive!!!! I really enjoy reading all updates of our beloved girl from you all :D I super duper :heart::heart::heart: our LADY SHINCHAEKYUNG and QUEENFORSEVENDAYS so much!!!!! MinYoung really PERFECT for this role :wub: Can't wait to watch the next episode :rolleyes: 

Hi glad to see you here again.  Yes Park Min Young is doing an amazing job in 7DQ and a lot of those who do not like her before are loving her now because of this drama.  So happy for her :heart:

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Hi glad to see you here again.  Yes Park Min Young is doing an amazing job in 7DQ and a lot of those who do not like her before are loving her now because of this drama.  So happy for her :heart:

She's an amazing actress and really deserves all the love not hate :heart::heart::heart::heart: We all so proud to be her fans :wub::wub: I believe that MY's new fans will love her even more just like us :grin:

• Like 4

Hello everyone... I often visit this thread but I can't post nor comment since I forgot my password. It's good because I was able to sign in thru my FB account

I really love 7DayQueen. I am thankful since I can watch it thru DF. They dubbed so fast. . I love PMY and I had watched all of  her Dramas. I began to adore PMY in I Am Sam.  From that on, I watched  every video, dramas, movies and even You Tube as long as she is in it.. I watched many Koreans dramas before I started liking PMY.  Since the day I watched PMY's I am Sam  I refrain myself from watching any Korean movies anymore. I only watch Korean dramas if PMY is in it.

BTW good mornight from Vietnam! Looking forward for episode 13 on Wednesday. For the benefit of us all ... You can watch it thru DF.

Glad to know that many fans like us love our MY that much

PS... I had watched the BTS of 7DayQueen in YT.. MY and WJ practicing their kissing scene lol..

• Like 3

I welcome here old friends and new members! It's big joy to have you here dear friends!

Okay Min Young posted new beautiful photo on her IG, and ask us dont forget to watch new episode of 7DQ as if we could forget about this

19989263_1343074405739687_82760295907505

• Like 4

On 7/11/2017 at 2:23 AM, anthurium_52702 said:

Hello everyone... I often visit this thread but I can't post nor comment since I forgot my password. It's good because I was able to sign in thru my FB account

I really love 7DayQueen. I am thankful since I can watch it thru DF. They dubbed so fast. . I love PMY and I had watched all of  her Dramas. I began to adore PMY in I Am Sam.  From that on, I watched  every video, dramas, movies and even You Tube as long as she is in it.. I watched many Koreans dramas before I started liking PMY.  Since the day I watched PMY's I am Sam  I refrain myself from watching any Korean movies anymore. I only watch Korean dramas if PMY is in it.

BTW good mornight from Vietnam! Looking forward for episode 13 on Wednesday. For the benefit of us all ... You can watch it thru DF.

Glad to know that many fans like us love our MY that much

PS... I had watched the BTS of 7DayQueen in YT.. MY and WJ practicing their kissing scene lol..

Hello, hello glad you are enjoying 7DQ too.  

• Like 2

7DQ may not be doing pretty well at the rating game but I'm so happy that Park Min Young is getting all the recognition she deserves thru this drama.

Just want to post some of the comments at Dramabeans episode 13 recap

1. Park Min Young/ Shin Chae Kyung is so satisfying as the titular "Seven Day Queen". The character is the true meaning of feminist even in Joseon setting. She is strong, bold, she used her brain well and she's good with sword! No wonder they used the SDQ as the title.

Watching SDQ is truly "Loving even if it hurt" for me. I know the ending, I know it'll hurt, but I loved it.

I'm singing praise for this drama and have influenced every one to watch it!

2, Can we just appreciate how good PARK Min young's acting is ? I felt the raw emotions from her eyes alone ! I'm so glad her character has so much autonomy and independence -- she's going to take things to her own hands !

3.  PMY's acting has gotten to another level.  So glad they casted all three of them in this drama. On a completely irrelevant note - had PMY been the female lead in Moon Lovers - the pain would have been excruciating given the richness of the original novel.

4.  A round of applause for my girl crush.. Park Min Young. It feels like this episode is entirely for her to grow. She's not naive. She just a pure soul want pure love. I remembered the scene where young SCK asked for friendship... if this is the truth about Lady Shin... she is a really an interesting character. But mostly the historical record are about politics. I cried when she cried. It felt like watching a person named Lady Shin cried. She's quick to realize that queen dowager wants to use her.

5. Min Young cries as much as Ga Eun but the effect is so different. GE just cry for the sake of crying, Min Young cries make you hurt so badly

6. PMY better get some acknowledgement at the KBS Drama Awards. She deserves it.

• Like 7

Suddenly I want to watch SKKS again.... this is my favorite episode the "archery competition"   Two of them are getting married soon.... leaving Park Min Young and Yoo Ah In as the remaining single in the group.

• Like 5

wave to all MY fans! Chae Kyung has made me come back to dramaland and posting at soompi. MY slays that role- so happy to see her in such well written role.  I just love when a writer doesn't completely change the character but evolve the character to another level, make the emotions more complex. fingers crossed it stays like that to the end!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, OksanaS said:

17/07/ 17 MY update IG but already delete it 

DE7bVYPVoAU-U3Z.jpg

She's so beautiful :wub: I think this photo was taken in Italy but I'm not sure in Milan or Rome and she wore the same turtle-neck sweater in this photo too :)17760049_1267001006750832_32857495311531

• Like 6

11 hours ago, AndOneP said:

wave to all MY fans! Chae Kyung has made me come back to dramaland and posting at soompi. MY slays that role- so happy to see her in such well written role.  I just love when a writer doesn't completely change the character but evolve the character to another level, make the emotions more complex. fingers crossed it stays like that to the end!

Yes, this is her greatest work by far.  Hope this drama remain consistently good till the end.  So happy for MY.  7DQ is indeed one project she could look back and be proud of...... never mind the rating.... it doesn't necessarily represent the quality of the drama.

I wonder why MY keeps on deleting her IG posts?????

• Like 3