Sm Entertainment: New Group: Super Girls... Final!

Guest JWonNie

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swt lito laydee

wow another girl group!

theres soo many now??

i hope i dont get confused

i really wanna see what they got

i mean does any one no if they're good at dancing or singing

and if they got good personality i think ill like them

Guest RoZe

what caught my eye was jessica's sister she look's pretty in that black dress....

though she's not in the group..i wonder why did they not include the rest of the girls..

anyway thanks for the info and news!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yooniceland

^ uh... not really. but i've got weird eyes so.. dont count me.

i always thought that donghae and jessica looked alike, kind of weird since she was 'rumored' to be dating him.

Guest fairylight

^Not yet.

Jessica and her sister're so pretty. I don't like Im Youn Ah much. I had though SM would have made her an actress instead of a singer.

Guest disfunktional.

wait. it's late may already. did they debut yet?

-goes check koreanmusic thread- well that's good.

not another HUGE group, or SM's group pictures will get small and smaller since they'd have to move back so much just to take a whole picture ahahaha.

Guest jiyuhnn

theyy kinda look all the same and i kind of feel bad for them but dont like them att he same time.. like they have SOOOO many antifans already and they didnt even debut -- but i guess we'll just have to tune in until they debut

Guest tenolo

theyy kinda look all the same and i kind of feel bad for them but dont like them att he same time.. like they have SOOOO many antifans already and they didnt even debut -- but i guess we'll just have to tune in until they debut

Exactly...they look alike and they're not even that good looking...

Besides, I've been seeing their pictures for at least 2-3 years now

Kind of getting bored with them (actually from beginning)

Good luck if they EVER get to debut...lolz

Guest 41120

For the last time, that's not Jessica's sister. Jessica does have a younger sister in SM but she's not the girl in the first post.

Guest barefootboulevard

obviously ppl compare them because their around the same age, around the same debut time and around the same genre of type of music: pop...

just like how ppl compare like tvxq with ss501.. clearly their soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo different to the point of not being able to compare them together but... ppl do anyway...

same with wonder and super....kaykay??

[edit] ifeel like a rather anti fan...

but im GLAD that SM isnt making another 13 ppl group.... i mean, i like suju and all but for the girl group.. geez that would be totally crazy and BAD....

so good job, a 4 person group similar to wondergirls... very nice~

Guest bAbO

im excited to hear what this group has.

there has been talk about them since FOREVER..

and im glad the group is down to 4 now

and they're the 4 that i suspected would gain most attention.

i personally think jessica is pretty. she looks very natural and has this foreign-like quality to her features.

as for kwon yoori, sm beautified this girl to the EXTREME (i still don't think she's pretty but)

she was beyond plain before... anyways, they improved her appearance a lot.

i don't think that they will cause too much competition. i feel like sm made a mistake. if they wanted them to be the next "it" girl group, they should've had them debut before wondergirls and kara. wondergirls are popular right now because they debuted early (at least the earliest), have young members who are pretty and talented for their age. it's kind of like the whole dbsg phenomenon where teen girls were just WAITING on a hot boy group to sway them and sm came out with dbsg... good-looking, young boys and they were the first young boy group to debut out of them all. now they just seem like they're trying to enter the competition with super girls.

i think they should change the name as well.

Guest minwoogrl

Is SM postponing their debut again? <_< I wonder why SM decided to cut the group down to 4 girls. I personally like Stephanie.

Archived