Matsumoto Jun Vs. Akanishi Jin

katteriinka

Guest momomilk

I like both. And i agree that they are both good at acting but im going with Jin becuase he's just way hotter than Jun. ^^

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Despoina

oh wow, this is pretty hard.. hmmm, I have to say.. Matsumoto because I liked him first! ..and also much more

Guest roughmetal2

MATSUJUN all the way. i find him extremely attractive as the cool sawada shin in gokusen, totally charming and lovable in kimi wa petto, and funny and wonderful in hana yori dango. he's a very good actor and dancer too. but while he's a singer, i don't really like his voice.

Guest epunx99

this is weird... i voted for Jun bec. im an arashi fan altho he is my least favorite but acting wise got to be Jun really...

i dont like Jin i'm more of a Kame fan

• 1 year later...
Guest angel_meli

What? Are people serious?

It's definitely Matsujun!

He has this manly aura that jin lacks!

he can be girly and guyish at the same time, and he can handle situations pretty well, while jin is just in the corner thinking of what to say..

Guest funkypicklez

jun is hot in a manly way

his poses and everything

jin is more a feminine hotness

jun is handsome

and jin is sexy

jun is a better actor and a better celebrity overall

but jin is the type of guys i love

kkotminams

flower boys

so i chose jin

:D

Guest kandi

better in what terms?

more successful?

hotter?

i like jin more in terms of looks, but jun is very lovable in his dramas. jun is more unique attractive ...

Guest mizimao

Jin is very, very, very good looking!

But I always get the feeling that he is a bit mean haha... Jun is funny & cute! I loved him in Kimi wo Petto. So my vote goes for Jun!

Guest goodnessgracious

Definitely Jun. I like him as an actor. Jin annoys me for some reason and I don't find him attractive either.

Archived