~☆ FT Island [ft 아일랜드] ☆~ Official Thread

Guest xj. jin

Guest charitee

omggg. im so happy this thread is finally open! in the past week or two, f.t island has seriously become my new obsession. they're not only really cute, but they're all veryyyy talented =]]]

their debut performance was amazing and hong ki was just <3. his voice is so <3...even though he wasn't flawless in his singing, he was still good. i can't wait to get their album.

but in response to what someone said about the company f.t island is from...WOW. the same one as sg wannabe? no wonder the sound is very similar to sg wannabe's songs. i remember sending three f.t songs to one of my friends and she was like, i love that one song that sounds like an sg wannabe song [she meant sarang alhee =)]. i never would have expected sg's company to release a group like this, but hey, i can't complain...they're amazing. i think i may find myself to be a regular in this thread. hopefully someone can find download files for their mnet performance and their showcase =)))))

• Replies 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkpiglet

They're from the same company as SG Wannabe. F&C Entertainment I believe. =]

it's actually gm entertainment then.

i'm quite surprised that they're from there

except...well who could had guessed

they're so good at singing live.

yeah hong gih does look like kang in lol

Guest the7REAL.

Wow..I'm just listening to each sample of their songs on bestiz and I REALLY love their music A LOT. *__*

Who is the lead vocals? Is their one?

Especially in the song..천둥 + 한사람만...I REALLY REALLY like his voice..whoever he is..lol

I really like ballads in general and he has that very ballad-like voice..

I like how they are a BAND BAND. XDD

I'll watch their debut performance after I finish listening to these samples.^^

I dunno, if someone posted this yet..but here's where I'm listening from..

http://bestizgm.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.p...20c9b145ca4cd5b

Guest charitee

i think hong ki looks more like jang geun suk than kang in.

by the way...kiwistar....thanks for all the hong ki pictures. i love them<3

//edit

answer to above post: the lead vocals is hong ki...the guy with the longest hair. he sings like 90% of the time. there's another guy that sings: wonbin, but he doesn't sing that often except in their song, f.t island aka let's go aka another name i cant remember right now. he's also the rapper dude. when you hear rapping, that's wonbin. the other guys sometimes sing, but only like when the entire group sings.

i noticed something though...in their mnet debut performance, hong ki is the only one singing live. wonbin is totally lipsynching it. but i can kinda understand why he is. it'll get to the point where he won't lip it.

//end edit

Guest weird_gurlo

I think I just died of lovestruck :rolleyes:

I just saw their debut perf and I'm totally addicted

And man they good live too!

it's actually gm entertainment then.

i'm quite surprised that they're from there

except...well who could had guessed

they're so good at singing live.

yeah hong gih does look like kang in lol

Hmm No they're from F&C Entertainment (F&Cì—”터테인먼트 ) ...I guess they aren't in the same company.

I read it somewhere but I forgot. XD The song is really familiar to one of SG Wannabe's isn't it? =D

Oh there's a thing on the internet where they compare pictures of Kangin and Hongki and when Hongki sleeps, he's like a DEAD RINGER for Kangin!

khnc4.jpg

credits:

daum, Juicy_Hongki@FTIsland Thailand

dolphin_n@soompi

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

WAAHH, im really confuse now.

I thought F.T ISLAND is from F&C. I never heard of that company before though.

Isn't Sg wannabe from GM/Poibos.

edit:

If F.T is from GM , that makes sense. Ive seen the guy who's suppose to be in the group GM6 in f.t video Sarangalee.

edit: haha yeah i got confuse cause im sure f.t is in F&C which i never heard of haha

and sg wannabe is from a different company.

Guest onewithoutlove

hehe they finally debuted im sooo happy.

i cant wait til their album comes outtt

ooooo so excited ^___^

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks for the answer charitee^^ Ah Hong ki.....^_^

BTW they have like..awesome hair..lol..I mean for a whole group..I like it..XD

//EDIT//

OMGGGGG. I just watched their debut performance...and WOW...way to DEBUT.

It doesn't even matter that they don't dance, obviously cause their a band..band but

their movements...the lead singer and the 3 guitarist when they play is..SO HOT!!! totally makes up for it..XD

Am I the onlyone who paid attention to those parts?!?! hmm...Wonbin I think? He's so hot when he sings and plays his guitar!

And the other one with the short hair....Junghun? @_@;; especially during the second song, wow

so rockstar status..XDD And when they all are playing their instruments or singing their hair flips around..*_*

-goosebumps- lols

During the first song, I was thinking..hmm pretty cute boys..they look like happy kids..XD

And then the second part..omgsh..so sexy..haha XDD

Ummm I guess you'll see me visiting this thread often..XDD

Its official..I like FT Island...haha =X they perform with good energy and passion.

/edt/ OMG I checked their ages just now..T.T;;;;

Guest pinkpiglet

Hmm No they're from F&C Entertainment (F&Cì—”터테인먼트 ) ...I guess they aren't in the same company.

I read it somewhere but I forgot. XD The song is really familiar to one of SG Wannabe's isn't it? =D

nope they're from the same company.

i searched them and they are.

and i'm pretty sure that sg wannabe

is from gm entertainment lol

i also searched the F&C but nothing came up.

Guest phenom-achine

1181217017showcaseih4.jpg

I just heard the song previews, courtesy of the7REAL., and WOW I am impressed! They surely do have ALOT of talent. Honggi's voice is really diverse <3. It fits so well with the slow, ballad songs and the more upbeat songs. I like most of the tracks ^^.

Cannot wait til they go on more music programs and variety shows. <3 I want Kangin and Honggi to go on a show together, like Star King XD.

CREDIT BESTIZ

Guest t. yama

Just watched their debut performance and I must say, these boys have TALENT!

Dang, their performances defines what a group should look like when first coming out.

I was very impressed. Their so young too! Mmmm, I'm a noona to them. >.<'

Hongki has a really mature voice, makes me think of oldies.. I mean, like.. older singers I've heard before..

:) I like that he really puts a lot of feeling into the song - it always makes a performance so much better!

Hm? I can't view the mgoon one (doesn't load) so I only saw the first perf.. there's a second perf, too?

Guest kiwistar

Yeah...I love how they play their guitars! Especially Jonghun. He seems so into it and looks so hot playing ^_^

I also heard that Jonghun plays piano! I hope we'll see him play that sometime in the future =]

Jonghun picspam coming up~

-edit-

stuck these pics here because it wouldn't fit on my other post:

mdiary1simg021ac0bdfbh2su4.png

mdiary1simg034fce00qp8.png

notice_11_1177236358.jpg

notice_19_1177236601.jpg

officialwebsitejonghun0hf4.jpg

officialwebsitejonghun0md9.jpg

officialwebsitejonghun0ua2.jpg

teehee.jpg

untitled1llllllllo0ocq5.jpg

W2559.jpg

Guest KuYA II

DANG i'm so addicted to their debut performance its just GOOD!! dang i love hongki's voice and i like how he puts so much emotion =) i agree jerilyn, the way they swing their hair and their arm movements hahahah thats really bang style.

usually i don't like boy band or girl band groups that plays instruemtns with heavy sounds, but this gruop showed me a different perspective. =)

I don't really care if all of them doesn't sing cuz usually bands only one two or three sings and the rest just plays instruments. I"m pretty disappointed with wonbin lipsynching though...i hope he sings it live!! Maybe cuz its their first time, so i'll let it slide. Other then that...i can wait for more of their songs!!

this group is very promising!! ^____^

Guest kiwistar

I went back and found some FTI threads that were posted pre-debut:

F.t Island (latest Korean Boy Group)

F.t. Island First Showcase+debut Info

Ft Island In Junior April 2007 Issue

New F.t. Island

----------------------

JONGHUN

While Hongki is absolutely adorable, Jonghun is absolutely handsome! I love that his hair is short and undyed. He also has nice, sharp features. Jonghun's been labeled "romantic guy", his style seems very sharp and mature. And as I mentioned above, he lookes HOT playing his guitar!

2.jpg

4.jpg

13d.jpg

16-jjh1993kr.jpg

032dx7.jpg

037tv9.jpg

040et8.jpg

041gc6.jpg

042pe0.jpg

353kf4a33.jpg

656jb468d5.jpg

5343.jpg

21583.jpg

54353.jpg

354463.jpg

4765690tu1.jpg

20070602officialwebsitefl1.jpg

20070602officialwebsitezo2.jpg

20074214301.jpg

200741815235.jpg

200741815235.jpg

200743214713.jpg

2007314171145.jpg

2007320153654.jpg

2007416173853.jpg

2007416174035.jpg

2007416174125.jpg

4507649022480.jpg

choijonghoon577.jpg

choijonghoon67777.jpg

choijonghoonchoijonghoon.jpg

fcmusicftislandpart401nr5.jpg

FT_01_02.jpg

ftcute19.jpg

FTI3-1.jpg

ftlove9.jpg

ftlove9.jpg

intj1jr1.jpg

intj2sy8.jpg

jonghoonn.jpg

jonghun.gif

lovefti1ep4.jpg

lovefti3uh7.jpg

loveft-i.jpg

loveft-i1.jpg

loveft-i2.jpg

loveft-i7.jpg

loveft-i8.jpg

loveftijonghunzl7.jpg

Credit Mnet + ftisland.com + loveft-i forum + Cyworld + Naver + whoever else i need to credit ^^;;

btw i will probably make a picspam+comments for each member unless there's an objection ^_^

2 today....the next 3 will be posted tomorrow.

Archived