She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

Guest Access DENIED

I know this is just a movie but, i find it funny that her supposed twin brother and amanda absolutely do not look alike, and people thought they were the same person. How can duke and others not know the difference between viola's voice and sebastion's voice..? Weird...

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jennnayx81

Jonathan Sadowski IS NOT A CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE.. I wonder which character you are talking about?!

Jonathan Sadowski = Paul.

he reminds me of jude law.

Guest #1BoA

^Reminds me of Jude Law too. xD Lol.

This movie was hilarious. Amanda Bynes is cute/pretty. She's so funny. I think she's the best teen actress, better than Lindsay Lohen, Hilary Duff, etc. Her facial expressions in this movie are soo funny.

I wanna go see it again. xD

Guest sunNybunNIie

this is like a must watch movie movie!

lol i really liked it and it's really funny!!

the that channing guy is REALLY hot!!! <333

right! jude law..i was thinking who he looked like..i just remember it was that alfie guy

i thought it was jude law at the begining..but than i checked the actor list

anyways..their smiles are quite similar

but i dont know why i didnt like jude law..=T hum..johnathan is cute :wub:

i can imagine fob girls liking him..he's got this big eye..a lil femine feel

She's the Man was so funny and cute (:

Amanda Bynes was such a good Sebastian lol.

Btw, Channing Tatum is so hot <3

Guest MoChi_IceCrEam

yeah that's what me and my friend were thinking too during the movie. This movie had some hot guys...Channing Tantum is hot and according to my best friend "he has a huge package, it's like BAM" lol her exact words....how does she know? she googled him and found his modeling pics for undies and stuff. hahhaha and i like Amanda....she can act.

Guest xyummy

She's the Man was so funny and cute (:

Amanda Bynes was such a good Sebastian lol.

Btw, Channing Tatum is so hot <3

Lol yep! I wanna go watch it again with my friends :D

Guest jennnayx81

yeah that's what me and my friend were thinking too during the movie. This movie had some hot guys...Channing Tantum is hot and according to my best friend "he has a huge package, it's like BAM" lol her exact words....how does she know? she googled him and found his modeling pics for undies and stuff. hahhaha and i like Amanda....she can act.

LMAOOOO ... i searched him up too after watchin coach carter ... did she see the one when he had the white briefs? ( i think that's the one she saw :ph34r: )

Guest justineski

wow. there's a forum about this topic? hehe.

i SUPER KADUPER looooovvveeee this movie. i watched this before going to our batch party. then after watching it, i don't feel like going anymore. i wanna watch it over and over again. but, i don't have any choice but to go the party since i already paid for it.

this movie is realllyyyyy fuunnny. i love how amanda bynes portrayed her role. i aslo love channing tatum. HE'S SO HOT. hahaha. i'm planning to buy my own copy. hehe. to those who haven't watched it, i guarantee you that the money you'll pay to watch this would really be worth it. hehe.

Guest fakeplastictrees

I want to watch this again T_T

but noone wants to watch it with me..HAHA :x oh gawd~

--

can anyone post pictures of CHANNING TATUM ?

Archived