Lee Bum Soo 이범수

Suz07

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look carefully at the name-tag, One might mistaken him as Dr Ahn Jong Geun. At least I am.

Compare these pic.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/made...ab98326acce.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/made...4081115_1-1.jpg

Haha yes indeed daydee when i first saw it i was taken aback too but i think that pic on his name tag is really taken when he acted as Dr Ahn coz due to his hairstyle etc :lol:

Aniway im so glad LBS seem to have a handful of movie casting now he sure is getting busier lol :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest victa2000r

OMG. Lee Bum Soo is too HOT. Lol. :blush:

Anyone knows what languages he's proficient in? Does he only speak Korean? Or he knows English too?

AND..AND...AND..

Has anyone heard the way he laughs? LOL. I'm so in love with it. Haha. I laugh every time I see/hear him laugh even when I can't understand Korean and has no idea what he's talking about. :sweatingbullets:

LBS speaks a little bit of English. He understands a lot more than he can speak. I'm not sure about Japanese, and I don't think he speaks Chinese. I heart LBS!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kinomichan

he's my favourite korean actor!!!!

started liking him after watching Surgeon Bong Dal Hee. He's got the charisma!!!!!! oh my..

he's my favourite korean actor!!!!

started liking him after watching Surgeon Bong Dal Hee. He's got the charisma!!!!!! oh my..

Me too! I started liking him after watching Surgeon Bong Dal Hee he was so awesome in this show and no doubt wif charisma too! Im thankful to SBDH for introducing me to an awesome actor like LBS lol :D

Btw does anyone knw who is his female lead in lifting king kong?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cdnk1004

does anyone know where i can watch any of his variety show appearance? or have the link? oh..i heard he appeared on nonstop once..any info.?

on second thought...does anyone know wat the title ofthe show is from the picture above and wat episode? thanx!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest harimsam

does anyone know where can i get lee bum soo latest news in english?

because all the website that i found either in chinese or korean language.

please help me? ;)

Archived