[동방신기] Dbsg,dbsk,tvxq...

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

PRINCE IN PRAGUE - ALL 133 PHOTOS!

I found them on a DBSG-dedicated Clubbox and I had to share (since I don't think anyone else has yet! ^^)

CLICK HERE! It's on the first page titled'[Pics]The Prince In Prague - Photo Scan[tvxqcn_amanda].zip'

WARNING: Major spazzing. & Drool - tons of it :D

sorry to interupt

BUT YOU DOES NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO POST THESE PICTURES

it says both on TVXQcn's website and Clubbox

[Other]The Prince In Prague_Photo Scan[tvxqcn_amanda].zip --Don't reupload

and please remove this from your clubbox and any other servers

-From The Mods of www.tvxqcn.com and lovecc clubbox

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I don't really think it's theft 0_0 Some of us can't afford to buy it yet, so what's wrong with taking a look before buying the real thing? Real fans WILL spend money on something so awesome if they can afford it, and I honestly believe most of us here love DBSK enough to spend 50 bucks on them.

Well people like me prefer to WAIT to get their hands on 'Prince Of Prague' and see the pictures first, its more of a surprise. When all the pics gets splatted on the net theres not much of a surprise when you receieve the book. I be like ooh yep i seen this pic already...

I totally skipped Tropical Paradise's post just when i read her BOLD letters. So thanks for the bold letters :)

As for YooChun's hair haha

I know when i first seen it i didnt really like cos i was so into his hairstyle that he's got right now.

But when i saw that smile of his i just totally forgot about his hair, he is still MICKY YOOCHUN PARK!!! The DORK!

Hey its just hair, it will grow pretty quickly~~

I cant wait for the news and pics of todays party~~

Guest mei_yee_chan
PRINCE IN PRAGUE - ALL 133 PHOTOS!

Eh? I believe this was originally from lovecc's Clubbox and it's clearly written there "Don't reupload" (I believe to other CBs). How did it get into the Clubbox you mentioned? Hmmm.... :huh:

I personally got Prince of Prague photobook myself...and i do like it...but the thing concerns me is that posting pictures from the book...don't you think it's illegal? like it doesn't feel that we are supporting them...i'm not saying you are doing the wrong thing. It's like downloading a whole of their CD...we're not supporting them cos we're basically downloading. But i do respect that others don't have the money to buy the photobook (since it costs a fair amount)...anywayz just expressing my point of view....don't get mad at me please *hides from the computer*

No, I do not think that it's illegal. There are people who would've bought it and still download it. For instance, they may not have a scanner and maybe they would like to use one of the pictures as their wallpaper or perhaps use it to create some graphics. Also, there are those who would love to get it but can't, i.e. the Prince in Prague Photobook can only be bought online (currently) and some of us (one of them being me) have no means of buying online. And of course, those who can't afford it. Please do not shoot me for being one of those downloaders.

Same reasoning for music files.

Oh, Happy 3rd Anniversary to the boys!

Guest secretbear

Happy 3rd Aniversary Dongbangshinki! :)

....and cheers to many, many, many, many more aniversaries to come!

I personally feel that Yu-Chun looks good in anything. His charm can pull ANYTHING off. :P

you gals make a point...

we should be fair and get the photobook itself... it's as if wer'e stealing when we dl this..

good thing i havent.. phewy.. !

btw.. to those who already have the photobook...

are there any korean writings? cuz maybe it's not worth to buy if you dont understand korean...

excluding the pics....

Lovely Prince of Prague pics!

I get the comments about how uploading the entire photobook seemed kinda 'wrong' kinda violating copyright laws. I love the pictures but I didnt go to download the entire zip file, it just felt wrong for me. The most i'll do for the prince of prague photobook is just save a few pictures onto my computer and that's as far as i can go.

However downloading the entire photobook online and buying it is quite..different? It's the same way how getting a real poster of dbsk feels different from seeing a scan of it. I dont think i make sense -.-

Yoochun's hair!! AHH! what happened? i don't like that look ahhhhhhh. in my opinion he looked best in the hairstyle he had in xman chuseok special, the one with all the dbsk members - long black hair! it was that time that made me fall in love with him!

I'm watching my School of Rock now ... waiting for hardsub. It's extremely entertaining and is making me squeal like crazy.

Guest -+ prinCess J.t +-

Umm... i'm a newbie and so far i'm having extreme trouble with clubbox, because i don't understand korean it's very hard to become a member to it >.<"

If you can help me with this then i appreciate it alot ^______________^

deppstar lucky you!! you got the poster?! i even EXPLICITLY asked the guy if there are any poster and whateverelse that came with the cds and even told him that i don't mind paying extra for them. but he just looked at me blankly and after he asked around he told me nope, there wasn't any. ahh.. i got the teenage magazine and tried to make myself believe the poster is the real thing. hur!

nope. i don't think downloading the images of PIP is wrong. hm. i think there is a HUGE difference in looking at the images on computer screen and having the real book to touch, to flip and everything. well, at least for me. hm. there are people like me that have huge problems in buying it online (since i do not have a credit card or whatsoever) and the price isn't exactly too affordable is it? yeah. so i hope those who got the book... don't get too offended. (: i definitely will get it once i get the cash and when they FINALLY will import to singapore.... -cross finger- i'll pray hard the day come soon.... (:

someone mention that dongbang is singing live this weekend? may i know which channel will that be on?! is it on tvants?! :rolleyes:

V hello hello. welcome!

Dong Bang Shin Ki - romanized name of the boys!! (:

EDIT again..

VV dongbang is east. but shin is god and ki is rise. if i'm not wrong. it's sort of derived from chinese right? (korean hanja thing... is that it?) at least, i thought so.... (:

Guest lynnshim

^ Well, dbsk = Dongbangshinki/dongbangshingi, in korean.

Well The group has many abbreviations to their names such as : TVXQ, DBSK, DBSG, THSK, TVXFQ. It's because of the way diff. people from diff. countries pronounce it ^^

Well DBSK which equals to = dongbangshingki/dongbangshingi in korean means Rising gods from the east.

Dongbang= East. Shinki=Gods

Hope that helped. If you have more questions, be free and pm me [: Im open to all relevent questions about them, and Ill try to answer my best [:

Guest chasxsarangx

happy anniversary DBSK....yeah..I wish Micky's hair would go back. how was everyone's X-mas? I got Prince In Prague for x-mas! it's funny because I got it for my best friend and I didn't know I was getting it too

Guest money_teresa

haha~

dong=east

bang=side

shin=god

ki=rise

dong bang shin ki= gods rises from the east sides

like the suns.....so they r god of sun[not son]

hahaha..its similar to many languages

chinese,mando usualy><

abt micky hair

got shock actually...haha,

remember sum1 posted micky's old pix

with that hair n that colour....n i go OMGGGGGG

back to the future??haha, dont worry,

get mad but dont get sick,dont put inside ur heart, he will still turn pretty as usual..

short like rain's?haha biane :ph34r:

Guest chibi88
Umm... i'm a newbie and so far i'm having extreme trouble with clubbox, because i don't understand korean it's very hard to become a member to it >.<"

If you can help me with this then i appreciate it alot ^______________^

why dun you go to the clubbox tutorial?? it's in soompi.. i think it's in general..im not sure

bout mickey's hair..second thought..i like it ^_^ good on him

i'm still online!! yaiy!! i miss the guys in action soo much but i want them to take rest..all those stories bout their health conditions makes me worry T.T

hey, u guys still debating bout the photobook..lol.. different person different views :P lets just forget it

Guest xt1naaa

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DBSK! <3

(its the 26th here is ny)

WHEEE! Just wanna share my happiness with u all! I finally got the 3rd albulm and the Prince of Prague book! (i know, its kinda late >_<)

My new favorite DBSK song: "On & On" <--- its reeeeeally good, i wonder why they didnt promote it :mellow:

-edit-

ohmygoshieess i own another page! ^o^

**runss off to find something to share**

-edit-

okay...^o^

max.jpgmicky.jpghero.jpgxiah.jpguknow.jpg

**credits to yahoo/google**

Deppstar - They won Mob. Popularity, Bonsang and Daesung @ 16th Seoul Music Fest. :D They didn't win the Best Vid and Best Newcomer. Only those three i mention...hope that helped you!

OH. haha. I thought u were talking abt last yr! :sweatingbullets:

The Diary!! is it for sale? does anyone know where its going to be sold at :tears:

I have no idea where to get it, but I saw this:

Price : 18,000 won

Content : Diary + 1 Poster

Size: 150*190

Total 224 pages

Credits: credits : Kira @ Koreantvxq + CheeYan @ Kpop Kingdom + tvxq_hero33@ asianfanatics

hope it helps! maybe yesasia might have them! :sweatingbullets:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Quotes from the TVXQ Calendar*

December 2006 (Jeje. Junsu, Yunnie)- This is my commandment. That ye love one another as I have loved you

January 2007 (Minnie, Micky) - Greater love hath no man that this, that a man lay down his life for his friends

February 2007 (Junsu) - I can do everythiing through Him who gives me strength

March 2007(Minnie) - Faith, hope, love remain these three, but the greatest of these is love [~ 1 Corinthians 13, verse. 13. ]

April 2007 (Micky)- Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven [~ Matthew 5, verse 3.]

May 2007 (Yunnie) - Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the unholy, not standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornfull Psalm 1, verse 1 King James Version.

June 2007 (Jeje) - Some fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, for what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal

July 2007 (Micky)- Dear Friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well [3 John 1:2]

August 2007 (Yunnie)- Ask and it shall be given, you seek and you shall find, knock, and it shall be opened to you

September 2007 (Minnie) - The truth shall make you free

October 2007 (Junsu) - Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins

November 2007 (Jeje)- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified. Do not be discouraged. For the LORD, your GOD will be with you wherever you go [Joshua 1:9]

December 2007 (Group) - You never know what you can do until you try

credits: hero_ine@BTC + [happy_potato + nanshi]@AsianFanatics.net

*I complied their posts together since most of the stuff are overlapping* =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**News**

*Some are backdated but well, I don't see them here, so just take a look if u guys are interested :sweatingbullets: *

NEWS ON YoonHo

We always thought that our Daddy Yoon Ho should have recover from his illness when he was in Japan... But NO, instead he health condition is even more worse that he was in Korea....

On the 16th of December where TVXQ were at Japan, Yoon Ho didn't really fully recover. TVXQ has hectic scheldue in Japan and thus, Yoon Ho's condition worsen and he even had difficulities in talking.

He did went to a hospital located in Japan when TVXQ were having promotional activities during these few days. Luckily, he is feeling better after going to the Japan's hospital happy.gif God Bless Him and TVXQ!!!

Credits to: U-know Yoon Ho Bar, Only-one Uknow : http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=157782969

Translation by: love*knots @ http://asiafanatics.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a truth that JunSu likes to bully others when he is young :P

During the autograph session held on the 20th of December in Japan, TVXQ! members were asked on how does they celebrate Xmas when they were young?

JunSu replied that he had a chance to play the Ice stake when he was still a primay school kid:' I hit on the back of one kid who really resemble Yoo Chun by putting the snowball inside the rock '

Fans: Ouch!!!

Yoo Chun: Nope, it wasn't me!

JunSu: The blood kept on gushing out of his [the kid] body!

They were then asked by the 2nd Japan Concert

So when will they be helding the 2nd Japan Concert at Japan, Fukuoka?

JunSu: Erm.... About this question.....

Fans: U guys doesn't know about the details?

So TVXQ! asked help from their managers ^^"

Joongie finally said that the fans could go to their Offical Website to check the details of the concert

They sang: Magic Castle during their encore

Joongie can't sing the song where it was his turn to sing! where it seems that Both Minnie and Yoon Ho was shocked by him

They looked at Joongie while singing the song where afterwards, they explained that it might be because Joongie had sorethroat. However, all the TVXQ! members also smiled brightly during the whole event especially Minnie xD

Translation by: love*knots @ http://asianfanatics.net

Credits: http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=157666011

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest news About TVXQ! In Japan :

From 15th of December:

Jongie: His cold isn't recovering that fast because TVXQ! had to attend many promotional activities held in Japan. Both Joongie and Yoo Chun had slight fever

Aaprt from singing songs at other events, TVXQ! also had to attend many Radio Talks. Despite that all of them ain't feeling good, they tried to talk as much as they can and insisted on not playing too many songs as they wanted the fans to listen to their voice. Though they had sorethroat, they insisted on talking on the Radio Talks and only went to the hospital for intravenous drip after attending the raido talks...

From 20th of December

Both Joongie and Yoon Ho didn't fully recover from their cold but they are currently feeling better after going to the hospital. Their only rest time was during the break time of their activites, and thus, TVXQ's Japan mangers wanted them to have more rest at home. They are most likely to be at home when they did not have any work in Japan. There are doctors always around the TVXQ! members whenever they have activities as they doesn't have much time to be going to the hospital ^^ So fans, do not worry :P

Credits to: YoonJae Bar http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=157809808

Translation by: love*knots @ http://asianfanatics.net

Guest candeeinlove

Yoochunnie in 1226 Party Party ^__^

He looks so much younger now don't ya think so? XDD

1167149784c1226vi7.jpg

1167149784c122601ic9.jpg

1167149613p1050706jb6.jpg

^ He look so bald beside Junsu and Jaejoong :D

Credits : on the pic, bestiz, Amanda@cyxion.net & soompi

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knows if the third episode of Over the Mountain Across the River w/DBSK(10/28/06) was ever english subbed. I have the first, second, and forth, just not the third. If anyone can direct me to a clubbox or even youtube, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

I actually don't mind Micky's new hair, it's a fresh look for the new year :)

Archived