[동방신기] Dbsg,dbsk,tvxq...

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Guest sarah105

Hi...This is the time i'm in this thread! Just dropping by to say hello!

I'm DBSK's fan! Obsessed with them early in this year! come from Malaysia and only 15 years old! My birthday is 2 days after xiah's...hahaha!

sorry for disturbing this thread!

Well, i hope someone can english-hardsubbed MNET School of Rock Part 2! Thanks!

Bai- Bai!

Oh! Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year 2007!

i'vebecomeolderandolder!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest candeeinlove
OMG your pictures KILLED ME. :wub: I'm not very clear on this... so this Mi Stick thing, I'm guessing it's the pocky like thingies, yes? And these scans are from the booklet? Any idea where I can get my hand on them pretty please??? Thank youuu :)

Haha.. it's from the Mistick box.. where they have like Misticks, photobook and a CD ^__^

(The CD contains pictures from the photobook.. haha.. and calendar pics.. :)

Here's a pic of it :

koreatripdecember06264ju2.jpg

They sell it in most of the mini marts in korea.. lol.. :D

---------

I'm stiull trying to get used to Yoochun's hair~ Haha!

edit:

Randomness~

b88443169bef0d4b21a4e92ks0.jpg

Credits : on the pic, cyxion & soompi

Guest .melee.

OMFG WHY THE HAIR CUT YOOCHUN!?

WAHH xD this sounds totally perverted.. but.. xD

061225 MNet School of Rock Part 2 vid at 7:28 - 7:51 i just DIED!

WHOAAA YUNHO U SEXY BUTTT~~~!!!!!!!

and Changmin's kissie was so cute

i loved his the most xD

i thought Jae's sucked xD don't kill me jae fans.. it's just he could have made it so much cuter and sexier xD i mean he's JAE!!!

grrr those lucky girls who got a hug!

Please, please do not bash me for what I am about to say. I just want other people's opinions on this.

I am a huge fan of TVXQ and everywhere I go their thread's are the biggest and they're very popular. It seems that their 3rd album was not well received. I really liked it though and especially 'O' because it has that unique kpop thing to it. Well, anyways everywhere I go now that is not a TVXQ thread I have noticed one band popping up a lot and considered TVXQ's rival...

Is it me or is Shinhwa becoming very popular? I'm seeing more Shinhwa fans than TVXQ fans.

Also you might find this interesting:

I'm a member of MANY kpop forums. Thus I see a lot of opinions and such. Well, in one of the main kpop forums I visit, most of the people there are anti-Rain and anti-TVXQ. One day I saw this thread made by a TVXQ thread. It asked why anti-fans are 'anti' against TVXQ and hate them. Well, the mods and admins there replied: "It's not TVXQ we hate, it's the fans we hate." Most anti-TVXQ fans there admitted they did like TVXQ in the beginning, but eventually obsesssed fans' actions drove them to become anti. One person said: "I heard about a bunch of girls beating up a girl because 'supposedly' she kissed Yunho, I think that is going waaaaay too far." Also a couple people said that they're music was "recycled Kpop" and did not like the music.

I think TVXQ's music is great to us fans and maybe truly great whether fan or anti-fan, but I think to true professional music people who have been in the music business a lot they say that TVXQ's album was more directed to teens.

I even have to admit that 'O' was not as great as their previous songs. Rising Sun was great, and I hope that they will rise to success and be accepted more by the professional market, not just they're fans.

TVXQ FIGHTING! (I also support Shinhwa too and I think it's great they're getting some popularity.)

AGAIN DON'T BASH ME FOR IT, I JUST WANT OPINIONS!

Shinhwa has been around for almost a decade already and today is TVXQ's 3rd debut anniversary. It's a huge difference, Shinhwa is more of a hyung to the boys, there shouldn't be any comparisons. In fact, there shouldn't be comparisons between TVXQ with any other band when they're producing different kinds of music.

And sorry, it's silly to dislike a band just because of the things one or two extremist fans do. If you like a band, then go ahead and like them. I don't get how you dislike a band you used to like just because you don't like how some fans act. The band and the action of the fans are like two different things. To be honest, I don't like how some of the Korean fans behave, but that doesn't mean I'd stop liking TVXQ. They don't control the fans do they? If they think that TVXQ's music is recycled music and they don't like it, then okay~ Everyone has his or her tastes in music but I hope they're not an "anti" just because they don't like the music .__.

TVXQ's debut single/album was defnitely targetted at the teenage market, seeing as how they were still teenagers themselves back then. But like they said themselves, they have been growing up and producing more mature music from Triangle to Rising Sun and then to "O"-Jung.Ban.Hap. They're trying to reach out to a wider range of people with their music now, not only for teenagers. I can't picture them still in their Hug images trying to promote "O"-Jung.Ban.Hap. :x

"O" is one of my favourite songs :lol: I still play it everyday and watch them perform it for the nth time and I'm still not getting tired of it <3 The same with Rising Sun! And their ballads ajslgkjalsjg;lomg. I don't know how the professionals in the music industry feel about TVXQ's music, but for them to win 3 Daesangs so far this year does say something about their music, no?

Ok my longest post ever >_>

ANYWAY. Speaking of Daesang, remember that it's the SBS Gayo Daejun this Friday, 29th December at 9.55PM! :w00t: They'll definitely be winning something, but I hope they'll get the final Daesang ♥~

*28 more minutes for School of Rock to finish downloading!*

Guest xjuyonx
Not sure whether this's posted before..

Anyway... what happpened to his hair???! NOOO!! I want the old hair~~~ >____<!!!

\http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8619/0020432036460409onqjopnbl2.jpg

Credits : Amanda@cyxion.net, baidu & soompi

oh, it's not that bad! i was expecting it to be a lot worse. i think he looks manlier :) anyway, i really don't like him with long hair (rising sun blonde ponytail thing, early o-jung.ban.hap)... i think he looks way better with shorter hair ("hug," "tonight," "balloons," NOW :))

Please, please do not bash me for what I am about to say. I just want other people's opinions on this.

I am a huge fan of TVXQ and everywhere I go their thread's are the biggest and they're very popular. It seems that their 3rd album was not well received. I really liked it though and especially 'O' because it has that unique kpop thing to it. Well, anyways everywhere I go now that is not a TVXQ thread I have noticed one band popping up a lot and considered TVXQ's rival...

Is it me or is Shinhwa becoming very popular? I'm seeing more Shinhwa fans than TVXQ fans.

I'm a member of MANY kpop forums. Thus I see a lot of opinions and such. Well, in one of the main kpop forums I visit, most of the people there are anti-Rain and anti-TVXQ. One day I saw this thread made by a TVXQ thread. It asked why anti-fans are 'anti' against TVXQ and hate them. Well, the mods and admins there replied: "It's not TVXQ we hate, it's the fans we hate." Most anti-TVXQ fans there admitted they did like TVXQ in the beginning, but eventually obsesssed fans' actions drove them to become anti. One person said: "I heard about a bunch of girls beating up a girl because 'supposedly' she kissed Yunho, I think that is going waaaaay too far." Also a couple people said that they're music was "recycled Kpop" and did not like the music.

I think TVXQ's music is great to us fans and maybe truly great whether fan or anti-fan, but I think to true professional music people who have been in the music business a lot they say that TVXQ's album was more directed to teens.

I even have to admit that 'O' was not as great as their previous songs. Rising Sun was great, and I hope that they will rise to success and be accepted more by the professional market, not just they're fans.

TVXQ FIGHTING! (I also support Shinhwa too and I think it's great they're getting some popularity.)

I know many people doesn't like to dwell on this topic anymore. but still, i feel that i should reply to your post. since it's more opinions you want.

hm. i think the whole rival issue is... childish. i understand that it's very common for people to want to compare. but it's kinda pointless to compare like that. cos each band has their own and unique characteristics and that's precisely why we like or don't like a band right?

shinhwa is senior to dbsk and i won't be surprised if there are actually more shinhwa fans than dbsk's fans.

if the reason why some anti-fans hate dbsk is because of their crazy fans. den i think their "hatred" is unjustified cos they should hate the crazy fans and not dbsk or the other fans. they are making a very wrong generalisation, you see...

i'm not sure what you mean by recycled k-pop.

i'm not sure about others. but i think 'o' jung.ban.hap is a good album even though there were remakes(if that is what make recycled kpop) and everything (i don't think we should judge the album just cos there are remakes), as it shows off their versatility. you realise that each and every song has their own style and u definitely be able to recognise one ballad from another ballad or one up-tempo song with another. i'm not sure about you. but i can easily tell the songs apart the first day i am listening to the album. (:

if people say that dbsk's music is directed to teens, then maybe it's their personal opinion and they haven't seen those aunties and grandma fans in japan. haha. maybe they have different kinds of fanbase in korea and japan? i'm not sure..

anyhow. i hope you get the opinions you want in my reply? (: i've tried to express as best as i can already!

BTW everyone... Does anyone know if there are actual DVDs/Videos for their first live concert... or are there videos in their "1st Live Concert Album" ? Cause I just listened to a couple of songs from that album and I am hoping I can see the actual concert... ya...

i think the DVD is coming out on 28th? someone said it before. maybe, check yesasia? (:

Haha.. it's from the Mistick box.. where they have like Misticks, photobook and a CD ^__^

Here's a pic of it :

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/7560/ko...ber06264ju2.jpg

They sell it in most of the mini marts in korea.. lol.. :D

---------

I'm stiull trying to get used to Yoochun's hair~ Haha!

WOOOOOO. it's a very nice package. they are CASHING IN AGAIN! hahaha.

how much does it cost... and and and... what's in the CD? curious...... is it like some mystery gift?!

the calendars pictures are found in the booklet?

^ i agree with Atiqah... Shinhwa's in a league of their own. they've been around much longer and they're like seniors/hyungs/friends to DB. ^_^ i find it rather pointless to compare this band against that band. there's no rule that governs you can't like more than one anyway. =P plus, some groups are just too different to be compared. it's like comparing apples and oranges. i have to admit that a lot of "hatred" towards DB has probably got nothing to do with them, which is sad. i was surprised to discover the degree of obsessiveness of some fans (not just DB, but just artists' fans in general). it's scary. i just hope that the fans' "love" will not lead to any harm to the boys. :ph34r: and i have to say that DB is very fortunate to be recognized for their hard work so early in their career. Daesang is really honourable to receive and with them sweeping the awards this year, it's no easy feat. it will give them encouragement for sure with such recognition and affirmation. at the same time, it will also give them more pressure... not only from their peers in the industry, from critics/distractors, but from the boys themselves as well because they want to continually strive to achieve better and better. i look forward to hearing more wonderful musical creations by them and also for them to grow as artists. :D they have a lot to offer and i'm sure a lot of fans will stay by their side through the years. :lol:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Popular Asian Artist in Thailand on J-Zone (2006-12-25).mpg [4.1MB] [pingbook.com]

LilxAzianxGaL : That is the orginal picture. Xiah is on the other page but i have this :

113044_1926245823_sszwjirg.jpg

^^

GAhhh School of Rock sounds great! ^___________^

can't wait to watch it ^^ lolz i read so many spoilers =X couldn't stand it ><"

Shinhwa has more fans since they been around for a VERY long time =) Their auctally the first boyband group that i know and they made some HUGE achievements ;)

These groups shouldn't be compared otherwised since their great in their own ways.

HAPPY 3rd ANNI TO DBSK!!!!!!

&& MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well gotta go watch School of Rock now!!

Guest dragonjade

Wow, thanx everyone for your opinions. It really widens my view. Actually, I'm sorry I didn't explain it or word it well. I didn't mean that they Shinhwa & TVXQ were like rival rivals..eheh I do understand that Shinhwa has been around longer. I was in a hurry and kind of just summed it up. What I mean is they're rivals for awards. Like the awards show popoyo mentioned, she said she hoped they would get the final daesung, that's what I meant. They're rivals for the final daesang, not like real rivals, just argh...it's too hard to explain, like in forums. A lot of people are hoping that Shinhwa will win the final daesang, and I know that practically every fan of every kpop singer will want their singer to win the final daesang, but I'm seeing more Shinhwa will win it, stuff.

I totally understand about the teen directed thing, but what they meant is that the music was not directed to all ages audience. okay, never mind I'm not making sense..i'm sleepy right now..

I just want to say one thing, I've read all your guy's posts that have been posted after mine, and some of your guy's posts are worded like I'm immature and I don't know anything. For example: "You should know.." Just wanted to say since I'm a little offended.. :P

I know TVXQ are pretty new compared to other bands, I'm just worried since a lot of articles have come out about TVXQ's popularity. One article said that a couple of celebs were not present at some awards thingy saying they were busy with their schedule, but actually did not want to go there knowing TVXQ would probably win most of the awards. I believe they deserve it and I hope they get more successful! (maybe try the US?)

I hope nobody thinks I think negatively about TVXQ and I'm deeply sorry if I sounded negative. I am a huge fan and support them a lot. I just worry a lot!

Guest dragonjade

Wow, thanx everyone for your opinions. It really widens my view. Actually, I'm sorry I didn't explain it or word it well. I didn't mean that they Shinhwa & TVXQ were like rival rivals..eheh I do understand that Shinhwa has been around longer. I was in a hurry and kind of just summed it up. What I mean is they're rivals for awards. Like the awards show popoyo mentioned, she said she hoped they would get the final daesung, that's what I meant. They're rivals for the final daesang, not like real rivals, just argh...it's too hard to explain, like in forums. A lot of people are hoping that Shinhwa will win the final daesang, and I know that practically every fan of every kpop singer will want their singer to win the final daesang, but I'm seeing more Shinhwa will win it, stuff.

I totally understand about the teen directed thing, but what they meant is that the music was not directed to all ages audience. okay, never mind I'm not making sense..i'm sleepy right now..

I just want to say one thing, I've read all your guy's posts that have been posted after mine, and some of your guy's posts are worded like I'm immature and I don't know anything. For example: "You should know.." Just wanted to say since I'm a little offended.. :P

I know TVXQ are pretty new compared to other bands, I'm just worried since a lot of articles have come out about TVXQ's popularity. One article said that a couple of celebs were not present at some awards thingy saying they were busy with their schedule, but actually did not want to go there knowing TVXQ would probably win most of the awards. I believe they deserve it and I hope they get more successful! (maybe try the US?)

I hope nobody thinks I think negatively about TVXQ and I'm deeply sorry if I sounded negative. I am a huge fan and support them a lot. I just worry a lot!

i think the DVD is coming out on 28th? someone said it before. maybe, check yesasia? (:

Thanks.. but I found nothing on yesasia.. but I am not sure if I searched it right.. :crazy: coz I am not really familiar with yesasia... xDD :wacko::sweatingbullets:

I hope there IS a DVD coming out.. then I can buy it for my friend as a late Christmas gift (and borrow it later.. xD)

dragonjade- "I know TVXQ are pretty new compared to other bands, I'm just worried since a lot of articles have come out about TVXQ's popularity. One article said that a couple of celebs were not present at some awards thingy saying they were busy with their schedule, but actually did not want to go there knowing TVXQ would probably win most of the awards. I believe they deserve it and I hope they get more successful! (maybe try the US?)"

dragonjade is right.. even if they don't win the fourth award.. (But it would be GREAT if they DO) They should try and go straight to the US... I mean.. it will be a bit hard since they are Korean band... but they do have fans in the US and because these awards just prove that they CAN do it... They should come to my town since I believe I live in one of the most asian-populated North American cities/towns... xDD I live where the biggest Asian Mall in North America is located (<-- At least.. that's what they said on the news today... xDD)

Guest crazyfrog

I see a lot of people have answered to this already, but i feel like adding my two cents anyway... :rolleyes:

First of all, regarding the shinhwa, i agree that they're a much more mature band (in the industry) so it's quite reasonable that they should be very popular. and competition is healthy and altho i'm not a fan of Shinwha, i respect them a lot for being able to stick together for so long. I hope the boys will follow in their footsteps, in fact... :blush:

As for the anti-fans... well, i actually understand where they're coming from... (don't bash me, this is all imo) I mean some comments i see in TVXQ threads (not necessarilly this one, because i stalk many tvxq forums... :blush: ) make even me, an obsessed fan, cringe in embarrassment. i don't mind people expressing their opinions, but it's just that sometimes people ues words they don't always understand and it comes out sounding wrong. and sometimes i do see bashing of other artists that i see as unjustified, but eh... and those one or two crazy fans do give us other fans a really bad name... and as for them being "recycled", maybe they mean that TVXQ do a lot of covers? i personally don't mind covers, i think they still sound great!! :)

I don't understand antis -_- why would you stop liking a band because of thier fans? Its like YA I HATE DBSK!!!

Reason: Because of the fans!

.....????? What the hec does that have to do with DBSK? :blink: It's not DBSK's faults they are like that.

Or is it because of thier popularity? Or because they look like girls, cuz ya I've heard that answer many times. >_>''

Sure they'll be crazy/annoying fans of DBSK that will bother you, but you just gotta learn to ignore them. They are fans and you are a fan THAT'S IT. It's like with family sometimes there is always a relative you just don't like, that doesn't mean you always have to get along with that person. As well with fans, just because you both like DBSK doesn't mean you have to become friends. Don't feel ashamed or embarrased if a DBSK fan is known to be crazy/scary because you know you're not that type of fan.

Guest Senorita_

Dragonjade - Regarding to your message...i guess i know how the antis feel against the fans of DBSK, and i must admit i don't really like how the fans always over react over small things...it's like even hosts and guest on the show try to not make the boys hurt/angry in some way, and if they do the fans will come bashing them. And what if DBSK has girfriends? the fans are so gonna get 'her' and start threatening her. I just wished the fans would respect DBSK and others.

Dreamweaver - Yup, i agree with what you say, hopefully the obsessiveness of the fans won't be too over the top and harm them. Yep, and just hope that they will be very successful with their music!

Missjonngie - The reason they hate them is cos that DBSK fans are very agressive and obsessed with them...for example "The members of TVXQ have appeared on numerous variety shows, including X-Man and Heroine 6, both separately and together. Due to the group's strong and devoted fan base, hosts and other participants were, at times, jokingly careful not to harm them or otherwise show them in a negative light, making it seem as if the band members were given special treatment" quoted from Wikipedia. You see if they offend DBSK, the fans will definately try to bash/do something to that person who made DBSK unhappy...that's why it's mostly the hatred of the fans obssessiveness to DBSK.

Guest dragonjade

Sorry about the double post!

about the 'recycled' thing the person who said that didn't mean they did a lot of covers. Umm..it's sorta hard to explain. I think it's okay to do covers since it shows that maybe they can do the song better.

Thanks.. but I found nothing on yesasia.. but I am not sure if I searched it right.. :crazy: coz I am not really familiar with yesasia... xDD :wacko::sweatingbullets:

I hope there IS a DVD coming out.. then I can buy it for my friend as a late Christmas gift (and borrow it later.. xD)

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...-future_release

here is the link? if i'm not wrong. found it in my history... hahaha.. (:

hope this helps!

EDIT:

^

opps. sorry if i understood the "recycled" part wrongly. hmm.. i don't quite get what you are saying with regards to that... ^_^

@forever charmed:

o_O I thought they only gave them special treatment because they wanted the ratings to go up.

Well if that's true.. then the way they are acting is basically like they OWN them. U_U''

*sigh*

Guest .melee.

WHEEEE HAPPY 3 YEARS DBSKK!!!

xD i still haven't got their O album yet so i'm gonna ask my parents to get it for me today =3

oo... about that yesasia Dong Bang Shin Ki 2006 Concert DVD

is that their first concer?! =O

Archived