Guest Pucca.sg

Just found some video clips from wu-chun.com~

Taken by a HK fan from 2nd storey :)

Source : Hilary from wu-chun.com

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... those fans are HILARIOUS. Leave my poor Oppa (the Bruneian version of that word would be...?) alone!

He looks traumatized in that second picture. Poor man.

But I doubt Ella would be jealous or saddened by Chun's success. She can only wish him well. Both of them made Hana Kimi work. It's just that female fans are generally more rabid about hot guys :D Well, I can only speak for myself... I rarely post in female stars' threads.

omg..how did i not discover who this guy is earlier!? wu zun is HOT!!!! wheee.....thats cool he speaks soo many languages too!!! AND he studied in australia, double points for that^_^ wonder if it was sydney or melbourne.....*hopes its melbourne*

Guest tally

i just saw the clipssss

Wu Zun's cantonese was the best....it was acutally pretty goodd....

and in the end of the 5th clip...Wu Zun and Ella are looking at each other immensely...

thanx for sharing!

Guest songjc

Pucca.sq., Greentea, and Stoney, thank you so much for the pictures. Wow, he look so shock! I don't think he knew that there would be that much people waiting for him in HK. looks like that fans just rushed him....I don't blame them....I would done the same.... :blush: thanks, again....

Stoney, I think he does kind of resemble Song Seung Heon...just a little bit. But then he does have his own feature....I love his smile!!!!

Stary, thanks for the translation! I'm not surprised that his popularity jumped alot....Hana Kimi is that drama that did it for him....thanks, again!!!

Guest Jinbi

He studied at RMIT in Melbourne and my friend (who is a huge fan) ran into him while he was here for his vacation... I think she's still on cloud nine after the encounter. He sounds like a really nice down to earth kinda guy in person.

Guest BiTa Stone

Oh.....were SG fans very well bahaved when they were here?? :blink:

Who are the ones who commented on this????????

I thot they can be as hysterical as them...... :sweatingbullets:

But then again....why would they be surprised by the overwhelming welcome?? :blink:

Thought they should be used to it by now...... :sweatingbullets:

Pucca....how come the members of Fahren come out in different terminal???

They should come out together isn't it....???

Were there as many pple at Changi Airport as in HK???

They appeared in Bugis Junction too?? What were they doing there???

I saw pics of them outside Tangs....were they there sight seeing or promotion??

How come i don't see any fans surrounding them???? :blink:

stary...

thanks.....oh..you forgot to mention that you will bring a copy of Kuso Kuso for me (this is very important)

after you have dl it....ok????

clock...

gee.....you are jus like me...i don't post in actress thread even though i love them.....

i'm normally stuck in hot hunk's thread!! :blush:

That's why i still don't quite understand how some pple(females, eps some of my girlfriends)) can be so crazy over

the actress to be drooling at them..... :sweatingbullets:

songjc...

yes i love his smile too.... :rolleyes:

i love all his facial features.....they are jus soooo perfect....sooooo flawless......

best of all...i love his coolness....he seems sooooooo cool... :rolleyes:

and he's soooooooooooooo good natured............

whoever marries him is so lucky coz he'll be a good house husband, he's so clean and cooks well too!!! :blush:

Guest Starylosophy

Oh.....were SG fans very well bahaved when they were here?? :blink:

Who are the ones who commented on this????????

I thot they can be as hysterical as them...... :sweatingbullets:

But then again....why would they be surprised by the overwhelming welcome?? :blink:

Thought they should be used to it by now...... :sweatingbullets:

Pucca....how come the members of Fahren come out in different terminal???

They should come out together isn't it....???

Were there as many pple at Changi Airport as in HK???

They appeared in Bugis Junction too?? What were they doing there???

I saw pics of them outside Tangs....were they there sight seeing or promotion??

How come i don't see any fans surrounding them???? :blink:

stary...

thanks.....oh..you forgot to mention that you will bring a copy of Kuso Kuso for me (this is very important)

after you have dl it....ok????

I can't remember who commented it, but they did said before.

Well, HK fans are more aggressive. I feel that Taiwan and SG fans would perhaps just wanna touch them but not grope or kiss them :sweatingbullets:

When Fahrenheit came to SG, Jiro, Cal and Arron came from Taiwan so they took the same flight and arrived in Terminal 1. Wu Zun had to go back to Brunei a week before to settle some stuffs so he came to SG straight from Brunei so he was in at a different flight.

They were at Bugis Junction eating and walking around. They went to one of the eateries to eat. It was featured in March's Teenage.

The pictures outside Tangs is when Wu Zun took them around in Orchard at night. I guess it's pretty late, so Orchard Rd was not as crowded.

For the Kuso Kuso one, would you mind if I just upload it and you dl yourself? Because it's not a programme where Wu Zun is fully featured on it so I find it's a waste to burn it on a disc.

Guest BiTa Stone

stary...

ok lah..in that case, can you jus upload Chunnie's part...not the whole show then.....

but....don't upload till i ask you to, ok?? I'm afraid the link may expire by the time i get back my connection!!

thanks!!! :rolleyes:

Oh...i should still be able to log in here everyday by gatecrashing into my neighbour's house to use her PC....

coz i can't imagine going w/o Chunnie for a whole week.....but won't be to dl any clips though...... <_<

Wait.....did fans know they were going to Bugis since it was supposed to be their free time right???

How come pucca manage to know it??? :blink:

Talking abt HK fans..i think the fans in China are jus as aggressive....remember how our Foxy man almost got

'raped' by them????? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Thank goodness his shirt was not torn off and his pants pulled down by them at the airport wif everyone

wanting a piece of him!!! :sweatingbullets:

Hmm...Chunnie took them around Orchard Road???

Hmm....sounds like as if he's a SG citizen...... :rolleyes:

But then again....din their die hard fans follow them around???

I'm so surprised they were not surrounded........ :blush:

Oh...any idea what's Chunnie's next project???

Coz Jiro and Dason are already in another drama.......he?? :unsure:

Guest Starylosophy

Stoney, er that would mean I will have to edit the video which is quite a hassle. I can upload for you when you get back your connection. No worries.

I think the fans where stalking them mah, so they know they went Bugis.

He knows SG very well, besides his modelling job in SG for a month, he came to SG for quite a few times already. Maybe they are fans surrounding them lah, but just a few as it was quite late. I remember one of the boys commented why were the shops all closed when Wu Zun brought them around.

His next project should be a drama based in Brunei. The details are not confirmed yet. I think the other boys should be involved too. It's also a springboard to promote Brunei. Afterwhich, Fahrenheit will be recording preparing their final stages of their 2nd album in June. They will release their 2nd album in July.

I just went to Coolzone at Singapore Shopping Centre just now and saw many nice pics from SG promos. If SG fans has the time, do make a trip there. It's a small shop with loads of posters on level three. There are of course other celebs like DBSK etc etc. But mainly you see there now are loads of Fahrenheit and DBSK stuff (photos/mousepads/posters) including the snacks they endorse.

Guest BiTa Stone

Gee.....you should have stalk them all the time...then u can catch hold of them when they are all alone at Tangs!!! :blush: :rolleyes:

Next project based in Brunei???

Is it a drama or filming of their MV???

I mean Jiro is already busy filming his drama....would he have time for this new project??? :blink:

Anyway...

pucca...

i jus went into your planet to have a glance........

hmm...very interesting...i love those pics in the Playboy Mag!!! :rolleyes:

Chunella look soooooo cute...eps the ones where they were make up into aged couple!!! :rolleyes:

Wait....you mentioned he has joined your yahoo family group??

Really????????????????

What did he write?????

What does this family do??? (sorry..i'm new to all these fanciful internet group!!) :tears:

Coz i can't get in there.....and it's all in chinese right??

er...FYI...i can understand chinese by listening....but sux when come to reading them..... :tears:

Guest Starylosophy

Gee.....you should have stalk them all the time...then u can catch hold of them when they are all alone at Tangs!!! :blush: :rolleyes:

I mean Jiro is already busy filming his drama....would he have time for this new project??? :blink:

I wasn't really into them when they came mah, I'm working also, not a wanderer. If I took leave, it will be unpaid because I'm not confirmed yet.

Stoney-ah, I said it's a drama didn't I? X-Family (Zhong Ji Yi Jia) is wrapping up soon. So most probably he has time for it.

That TW mag is called Play not Playboy! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Wu Zun joined Wendy's TW yahoo group, but he didn't post any messages yet. It's 100% him because the ID is the same one (which he joined earlier this year) as the 'official' TW yahoo group for Wu Zun which H.I.M. recognized.

In I-Weekly, he mentioned that his dad does some building construction business. Before he said that, there were rumours that his dad opens a car company.

Guest BiTa Stone

^^OOps.....sorry to cause some horny confusion....er.....it's Play minus the Boy........ :sweatingbullets:

Gee...you should have quit your job then.....and go stalking them all day/night long!! :rolleyes:

Wait.....ID means the username right???

So...er...what ID did he use???

How to join??? Is it all in chinese?? If yes...i can't join coz i don't really know how to read!!

I even have problem recognising the word ''register'' in some chinese forums that i went to!!! :sweatingbullets:

So...what do Yahoo Family Group do????? :blink:

Chat???

Can't wait for him to write stuff in it!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Starylosophy

Well I don't like the job anyway, my last day is on Friday haha.

ID is the same as username. Erm he used gohkiatchun. If you have a Yahoo ID you can just log in after you click the yahoo group link I've posted on the first post.

帳號 (Username/ID)

密碼 (Password)

Then after logging in you can view the home page of the group but you won't be able to post messages on the board (Just like KTF's freeboard) unless you join the group. By joining, you have to click 加入此家族 to join.

Guest BiTa Stone

Well I don't like the job anyway, my last day is on Friday haha.

ID is the same as username. Erm he used gohkiatchun. If you have a Yahoo ID you can just log in after you click the yahoo group link I've posted on the first post.

帳號 (Username/ID)

密碼 (Password)

Then after logging in you can view the home page of the group but you won't be able to post messages on the board (Just like KTF's freeboard) unless you join the group. By joining, you have to click 加入此家族 to join.

For Yahoo ID, is it the same as the one i use for my Yahoo mail???

If yes, i tried...but it says page can't be displayed..... :tears:

Hmm....gohkiatchun.....it could be another fellow..i mean....i'm sure there are many wif that name.....

why so sure it's him????

Oh...and will u be able to see all the members name????

Gee...all these new internet thingy is so new to me!!! *sigh* :tears::sweatingbullets:

Wait....for KTF...er..you don't hafta join the group , do u???

i normally jus post straight away..........don't u???

That's why i said you should have quit your job then...why wait till now???? :sweatingbullets:

Friday is your last day?????? Great!! Then we can havoc wif ''chunnie'' till the wee hours on Sat!!!! :rolleyes:

pucca.....can u join us????

Guest Pucca.sg

Anyway...

pucca...

i jus went into your planet to have a glance........

hmm...very interesting...i love those pics in the Playboy Mag!!! :rolleyes:

Chunella look soooooo cute...eps the ones where they were make up into aged couple!!! :rolleyes:

Wait....you mentioned he has joined your yahoo family group??

Really????????????????

What did he write?????

What does this family do??? (sorry..i'm new to all these fanciful internet group!!) :tears:

Coz i can't get in there.....and it's all in chinese right??

er...FYI...i can understand chinese by listening....but sux when come to reading them..... :tears:

Hi 'BiTa Stone

I think I dun have to explain to you further.... since our lovely Starylosophy has explained to you very clearly :D

Thanks for visiting my planet :)

I think you have mistaken the "PLAY" magazine as "PLAYBOY" Magazine.....:P

I wasn't really into them when they came mah, I'm working also, not a wanderer. If I took leave, it will be unpaid because I'm not confirmed yet.

Stoney-ah, I said it's a drama didn't I? X-Family (Zhong Ji Yi Jia) is wrapping up soon. So most probably he has time for it.

That TW mag is called Play not Playboy! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Wu Zun joined Wendy's TW yahoo group, but he didn't post any messages yet. It's 100% him because the ID is the same one (which he joined earlier this year) as the 'official' TW yahoo group for Wu Zun which H.I.M. recognized.

In I-Weekly, he mentioned that his dad does some building construction business. Before he said that, there were rumours that his dad opens a car company.

Thanks lovely Starylosophy for your reply on behalf of me.... :)

I was busy doing some updates so I just got to read both of your messages now...... so sorry! :blush:

Guest RitaLeung

wow,i hvn't come here for a long time.

a Wu Zun thread??

wow, so surprised!!!!!

I like the drama he's acting with ella, how to translate the name into English??

Guest Pucca.sg

For Yahoo ID, is it the same as the one i use for my Yahoo mail???

If yes, i tried...but it says page can't be displayed..... :tears:

Hmm....gohkiatchun.....it could be another fellow..i mean....i'm sure there are many wif that name.....

why so sure it's him????

Oh...and will u be able to see all the members name????

Gee...all these new internet thingy is so new to me!!! *sigh* :tears::sweatingbullets:

Wait....for KTF...er..you don't hafta join the group , do u???

i normally jus post straight away..........don't u???

That's why i said you should have quit your job then...why wait till now???? :sweatingbullets:

Friday is your last day?????? Great!! Then we can havoc wif ''chunnie'' till the wee hours on Sat!!!! :rolleyes:

pucca.....can u join us????

BiTa Stone,

Actually in yahoo site, if the user name has been used, we are unable to use the same name again to register

So "gohkiatchun" is CHUN's real yahoo ID as said..... :)

You may check out from his very first yahoo group at : http://tw.club.yahoo.com/clubs/my_wu_zun/

Go into their "精華區“ and search for "尊言” go under "翻譯“ and you can read his related messages left on this yahoo site~ Once you login to our yahoo group, you will able to see the member list in our 公 佈 欄 :) I dun think I have time to join so many forums at one time... haha :D I have just started my new job and have no time during daytime except nightime on weekdays and weekends if possible :) Anyway, thanks for inviting me~~ You still can see me in this thread and under AF Forum under Chun's thread :D &#0;

Guest Pucca.sg

Some update photos to share of CHUN in HKG :)

The first few photos show CHUN was struggling when he was surrounded by so many HKG fans at the airport ~~~ :wacko::huh:

117358957018150686783.jpg

117358957018150686784.jpg

117358957018150686785.jpg

117358957018150686786.jpg

117359115818150686781.jpg

117359115918150686786.jpg

117359115918150686787.jpg

1173591160181506867811.jpg

1173591160181506867812.jpg

1173591161181506867813.jpg

16-3-36540-3-103-45-20070311113825.jpg

16-3-36547-3-103-45-20070311114313.jpg