Fahrenheit - Wu Zun 吳尊

Guest Starylosophy

Guest Starylosophy

i'm happy that wuzun has his own thread now and it's ok if you're not going to credit pictures, but could you not hotlink my pictures next time. thanks. :)

Sorry :sweatingbullets:

I took the pictures from another forum. I've host the pictures myself already.

COLOR magazine scan - Wu Zun endorsing NIKKEN glasses

normaldf4df9.jpg

normalhjnm8.jpg

normalseryu2.jpg

normaltrybz9.jpg

normalyutns2.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greentea

wow..finally there's a wu zun..thx for creating it :)

I enjoyed reading his blog and he looks so cute in tw variety show :P

Guest Jin91

omg hottie! I love Wu Zun <3<3<3 sometimes I pause during Hanakimi and just stare at his perfect face. haha.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

About time Wu Zun got his own thread. I never really thought much about him before, especially when I saw him in Tokyo Juliet and beginning of Hana Kimi. He totally grew on me. I almost love him more than I love Jiro. He is so popular now!

Guest deformedmonkey<3

Wu Zun looks so freaking handsome. I have to admit he is probabaly one of the hottest tawainese males ever!

I love his shorter hair.

Guest BiTa Stone

Stary ah.....

thank you for helping to create our man's thread!!! :rolleyes:

Gee.....this is Wu Mental Ward .... :rolleyes:

I'm very happy that he's so sincere towards his fans....

he takes time to write messages for us as well!!! :rolleyes:

Wow...they are gonna hold a concert in HK????

Will they be coming here as well???

At Hard Rock Cafe...er....it's pretty small right?? That's good...can get up close and personal wif them !!!! :rolleyes:

But....i thot they have only one album??? :blink:

Gosh!!! I love how you describe him as a Glutton...and not only a food lover......... :rolleyes:

He simply can't take his eyes and mouth off food...jus like me!!!!!!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Oh yes...regarding the MV at the end of eps 15......i have jus realised that it's different from the original...

thanks for pointing it out.....thot it was the same after 10 seconds of it....so din bother con't watching.... :sweatingbullets:

but....did they leave out any scenes from the original ??? Or was it the same but added more to it?? :blink:

Coz i can't remember the original scenes as well..... :tears:

and please do update me wif the 'xian' NG, ok??

thanks!! :rolleyes:

Azura......

nice to see you here!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Did you go and meet him when he was here????

Will u be going to attend his concert in HK?????

Guest BiTa Stone

89356664tv5.jpg

^^ Stary....

what song was he singing for this above pic?? :blink:

Is it a dance number???

His action and expression looks like he's singing 23/The Best....the way he points.......minus seeing the hanky...:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Guest Starylosophy

Stoney, he and the other Fahrenheit boys were singing Chao Xi Huan Ni, the last song after the autograph session.

Sadly, I didn't get to watch the 3 live performances when they sang before they started signing because I was queueing at the back.

I forgot to tell you that the female singer who sang with them is Hebe from S.H.E. For more info, read his profile/background info on the first post.

Some news and updates:

Wu Zun appears to be making a splash in Japan

Wu Zun - the popular actor cum member of Taiwanese group Fahrenheit - appears to be making a splash in Japan, after rapidly winning the hearts of the people in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

With a growing fan base in Japan, it is little wonder why Nippon TV (Japan) recently dispatched a TV crew to Brunei Darussalam to uncover more about this up-and-coming singer.

"My fans have always asked where I am from. Sadly, some of them don't know where Brunei is. I think this programme by Nippon TV will help enlighten my Japanese fans on my life, friends and family in Brunei," Wu Zun said during a shoot at Chills Café, The Mall in Gadong.

The programme - being filmed by a Japanese TV crew - will be a biography on Wu Zun, and depict his life before he became a household name.

The show will also feature his fitness club Fitness Zone, the school he attended (Chung Hwa Middle School) and footage of Wu Zun meeting with the former principal of the school.

Several places of interest - such as the water village, the capital and the Empire Hotel & Country Club - were also filmed for the programme, with Wu Zun introducing these attractions, especially for his Japanese fans.

"The programme will be very informative for the people of Japan. It will also benefit the Brunei tourism industry," said Travel Trade Agencies Sdn Bhd tour representatives Noriko Hashimoto and Nakazono Keiko.

Credits: astar @ AF and http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/tue/mar6h32.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S.H.E. and Fahrenheit filming 7-11 CF in the cold

Newsclip on Youtube:

Popular S.H.E and their juniors, Fahrenheit, were filming for a commercial on the streets, which captured many fans and passerbys to stop and watch. The weather was very cold, plus it was raining, making Selina and Hebe, who were wearing short skirts, scream: "It's not fair!"

Both groups are spokespersons for 7-11, but because Fahrenheit is still a new group, their salary cannot be compared to their seniors, S.H.E. Although Fahrenheit may not receive as much, but there it is still a 7 digit amount.

S.H.E all wore thin layers when filming. Selina comments: "We got make up done at 5am, began filming at 7am, I'm freezing! Seeing the workers all in winter jackets and parkas make me want to take off all their jackets and make them dress like me!"

Calvin reveals that WuZun is very short-tempered and petty. During the break, WuZun went back to his home country, Brunei, and he brought back some snacks to share with his group members. Calvin says that in the car, WuZun only allowed them to eat 2 crackers because the rest has to be saved for their seniors, S.H.E.

Credits: m1ss @ AF

Guest singerchick

He is so cute!!! <3

Especially when he speaks English, he has this really strong accent, but it's amazingly adorable.

I'm not too fond of his singing because his voice doesn't wow me, but I find myself falling for him. HAHA. Maybe it's because his character in Hana Kimi was just so darn irresistable. I'm so sad Hana Kimi is over.

Anyway, doesn't he remind you guys of that one guy from Boyz?

Guest Azura

Stary ah.....

thank you for helping to create our man's thread!!! :rolleyes:

Gee.....this is Wu Mental Ward .... :rolleyes:

I'm very happy that he's so sincere towards his fans....

he takes time to write messages for us as well!!! :rolleyes:

Wow...they are gonna hold a concert in HK????

Will they be coming here as well???

At Hard Rock Cafe...er....it's pretty small right?? That's good...can get up close and personal wif them !!!! :rolleyes:

But....i thot they have only one album??? :blink:

Gosh!!! I love how you describe him as a Glutton...and not only a food lover......... :rolleyes:

He simply can't take his eyes and mouth off food...jus like me!!!!!!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Oh yes...regarding the MV at the end of eps 15......i have jus realised that it's different from the original...

thanks for pointing it out.....thot it was the same after 10 seconds of it....so din bother con't watching.... :sweatingbullets:

but....did they leave out any scenes from the original ??? Or was it the same but added more to it?? :blink:

Coz i can't remember the original scenes as well..... :tears:

and please do update me wif the 'xian' NG, ok??

thanks!! :rolleyes:

Azura......

nice to see you here!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Did you go and meet him when he was here????

Will u be going to attend his concert in HK?????

My dear Stoney, am surprised to see you here. :phew:

So now Chun is ur latest catch huh! :rolleyes:

What concert u're referring to? in HK?

A friend who work in HK TVB told me that he's suppose to go there this coming Sunday to promote Hana Kimi.

Guest BiTa Stone

My dear Stoney, am surprised to see you here. :phew:

So now Chun is ur latest catch huh! :rolleyes:

What concert u're referring to? in HK?

A friend who work in HK TVB told me that he's suppose to go there this coming Sunday to promote Hana Kimi.

Yup....Chunnie is my latest catch....finally..... :sweatingbullets:

Hmm...me busy stalking and stocking him now!! :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

You too??? Is Inez into him too??

The concert at Hard Rock Cafe.....isn't that in HK ?? Or where is that??? :blink:

will he be in HK alone this Sunday or wif Ella as well???

Stary....

Boy!! You went all the way to Brunei to dig up his news for us!!! :sweatingbullets:

thanks so much!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh.....did u watch HITO clip wif the host checking their bags????????

Gee..........he's so sweet....he kept his fans letters in a plastic and place them in his bag!!! :rolleyes:

I love how the other guy teased Chunnie for eating up all their food!!! :sweatingbullets:

Oh, I was actually very embarrassed whenever my friends laughed at me for being a glutton...but now...ahem...

now i'm proud of being labelled a Glut alongside wif Chunnie!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest BiTa Stone

ok so i havnt figured this out yet. so hes born in brunei but he is still of taiwanese origin right like his parents are taiwanese? or is he in no way chinese at all.

Chunnie is manufactured and produced in Brunei.....his hometown is in Brunei.....he's a Brunei chinese...

He was spotted by Ella's sister and therefore started his career in Taiwan.... :rolleyes:

Archived