Fahrenheit - Wu Zun 吳尊

Guest Starylosophy

Guest BiTa Stone

He is so cute!!! <3

Especially when he speaks English, he has this really strong accent, but it's amazingly adorable.

Actually...i'm still trying to find clips of him speaking english.....

has anyone heard him speak ????

Anyone knows where i can view it coz the only english phrase that i have heard him speak is : Oh My God!! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Starylosophy

Goodness gracious, I started this thread barely a day and it's already on page 3 :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

I'm really afraid to see the crowd when he comes over to SG with the other Fahrenheit boys for promos.

I was already almost sardined when I attended their IMM autograph session :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Stoney, yea I've watched the HITO radio clip before. I love the fact that he's a neat/clean freak. And he's very nice to read all of his fan mails too, just like KT. :blush:

I've never really heard him speak English (as in a whole lot) except some parts only. I can't remember off hand which clip I watched it from too.

Chunnie is manufactured and produced in Brunei.....his hometown is in Brunei.....he's a Brunei chinese...

He was spotted by Ella's sister and therefore started his career in Taiwan.... :rolleyes:

ok thanks

Anyone knows where i can view it coz the only english phrase that i have heard him speak is : Oh My God!! :sweatingbullets:

There's a clip on youtube of him saying the whole, "Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers." Does anyone have that link? Sorry, I can't remember how I found it...

He does have an accent just like anyone who isn't born in the US sounds different from Americans i.e. Australians sound different from Brits who sound different from Jamaicans who sound different from Americans etc etc

Guest BiTa Stone

There's a clip on youtube of him saying the whole, "Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers." Does anyone have that link? Sorry, I can't remember how I found it...

He does have an accent just like anyone who isn't born in the US sounds different from Americans i.e. Australians sound different from Brits who sound different from Jamaicans who sound different from Americans etc etc

Oh.....you mean that is all he spoke??? :blink:

I was hoping to hear him conversing wif someone in english..... :blush:

So...er.....what accent does he have???

Bruneish??? Meaning malayish accent...?? Or.....?? :blink:

Goodness gracious, I started this thread barely a day and it's already on page 3 :sweatingbullets: sweatingbullets:

I'm really afraid to see the crowd when he comes over to SG with the other Fahrenheit boys for promos.

I was already almost sardined when I attended their IMM autograph session :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Stoney, yea I've watched the HITO radio clip before. I love the fact that he's a neat/clean freak. And he's very nice to read all of his fan mails too, just like KT. :blush:

I've never really heard him speak English (as in a whole lot) except some parts only. I can't remember off hand which clip I watched it from too.

hmm.....aren't you glad our boy is so pouplar here as well since it runs so fast???? :rolleyes:

Wonder did anyone faint and need to be sent to the hospital at IMM???

YES...i was laughing so hard when the host commented that his bag is sooooooooooooo neat and tidy, unlike....xxx.... :rolleyes:

It's really rare to find guys so neat, clean and tidy....i mean...even his house is so tidy!!! :sweatingbullets:

BTW....has his house been shown before??? Coz i only heard it from the interviews..... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Oh yes....

has anyone read Hana Kimi manga ???

What's the ending actually?? Was her identity revealed????

did both end up together???

You should watch this clip then...

it was so hilarious and Chun spoke more than one sentence of English

Guest Azura

Some info on his trip to HK for promoting Hana Kimi organised by TVB HK.

Ella and Jiro will be there too.

They will be arriving in HK tomorrow night and will stay in Park Royal Hotel in Munkok.

Schedule on Sat - 10 Mar

Fansmeet meet

Venue: Discovery Park Shopping Mall

Time: 2.30pm

Schedule on Sun - 11 Mar

Press Conference

Venue: Kowloon Bay Convention Centre

They leaves on Sunday night.

Guest tengteng

He's good looking but Da Dong is still my favourite!!!

LOL.

But sometimes he's funny(not on purpose) during variety shows.

Guest Starylosophy

I've found the Peter piper tongue twister on Tudou: Click here

Somehow he said piper wrongly. It's not sure if he learnt it as that way or he doesn't know how to pronounce it.

I've reuploaded Tank's Zhuan Shu Tian Shi MV (Exclusive Angel): Download here

Oh.....you mean that is all he spoke??? :blink:

I was hoping to hear him conversing wif someone in english..... :blush:

So...er.....what accent does he have???

Bruneish??? Meaning malayish accent...?? Or.....?? :blink:

lol... I don't know what a Bruneish accent sounds like lol... but it sounds Singaporeanish/Malayish.. that region, I suppose :D

I believe the characters end up together in Hana Kimi. I downloaded the last chapter of the manga one day but I can't remember where I found the link :(

Starylosophy, yeah, he pronounces piper as peeper... lol Peeper means something entirely different, Wu Chun :D

Guest chigusa707

Can I request some HQ pics of Wu Zun, uhm not looking straight at the camera, smiling.. just looking dreamy?

I need it for the fanfic Im making.. Thanks so much! <3

lol... I don't know what a Bruneish accent sounds like lol... but it sounds Singaporeanish/Malayish.. that region, I suppose :D

I believe the characters end up together in Hana Kimi. I downloaded the last chapter of the manga one day but I can't remember where I found the link :(

Starylosophy, yeah, he pronounces piper as peeper... lol Peeper means something entirely different, Wu Chun :D

LOLX! i think he can blend right into singapore... hahahhahah he sounds like a singaporean with that peter piper thing..

but err i think most of us here knows its Pip-per.. and not peeper.. HAHAHHA

but well... i wanna be a peeper if he is changing some where. lOlx

Guest Nathassia

omg xDD

he's PERFECT for me :blush: !!... lol... he's good looking, tall & cute!!!... yeaahhh, he's really cute & charm : D!... something strange but a boy with a nice body =P... jejeje wtv he's perfect xD!

thanks for opening this thread *0*!

A quote:

His real name is Goh Kiat Chun.

In some pages they named him this way, & maybe Wu Ji Zun is chinese name...

Can I request some HQ pics of Wu Zun, uhm not looking straight at the camera, smiling.. just looking dreamy?

I need it for the fanfic Im making.. Thanks so much! <3

Just go to his blog

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool

Look at the posts and go through his album. He's got tons of photos... I think he's slightly in love with himself. :phew:

but well... i wanna be a peeper if he is changing some where. lOlx

lol... bad girl!

Guest sushii

waaah!! WU ZUN!!! Stary lol..you told me you were making a thread here so i came to support..and to stare at chunnie some more!

Guest BiTa Stone

I've found the Peter piper tongue twister on Tudou: Click here

Somehow he said piper wrongly. It's not sure if he learnt it as that way or he doesn't know how to pronounce it.

I've reuploaded Tank's Zhuan Shu Tian Shi MV (Exclusive Angel): Download here

stary ah...

thanks sooooooooooooo much for reuploading the MV!!! *hugs* :rolleyes:

Thanks for Wu'er, The Peeper as well.......... :rolleyes:

finally....gotta listen to his Bruneish/Singlish/malayish English!!!

He sounds soooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Jiro is cute too wif his hokkien........ :rolleyes:

BTW...have u managed to take note of the 'Xian' ??

The NG was shown on last night eps on our TV....but i can't recall which eps that scene is supposed to be.... :tears:

Clock.......

Yes!! YES!!! ....i'm glad he sounds like one of us....no commnication barrier..... :rolleyes:

Don't blame him as Brunei is a Malay country...it's already good that he knows english.....

but am a little surprised though coz he was in Aussie for 4 years....

thot he could speak a little more fluent.......but then again...can't say much as we have not

really heard him speak in whole..... :blush:

A quote:

His real name is Goh Kiat Chun.

In some pages they named him this way, & maybe Wu Ji Zun is chinese name...

Nat.....

Thanks for telling us his english name...... :rolleyes:

Yes.....his actual chinese name is Wu Ji Zun...but his company wants him to drop the 'Ji'....

maybe it sounds better for them.....and he did say he din mind if they use his full name....but he has to obey his

management..... :rolleyes:

You should watch this clip then...

it was so hilarious and Chun spoke more than one sentence of English

Sara...

thanks so much for this clip!!!!! :rolleyes:

Yes....he sounds so cute here.....love his expression too when he was trying to relate the word to the other gal!!

Guest JooLee

aaahh i didnt know there was a wu zun thread!! >__< oh wow he used to be a fitness instructor??? no wonder he's so smexy!! ahhaha he's like one of the most photogenic guys i've seen... SSIIIIGGGHHH <3333 if only there was an 18 yrd old version of him for me hehehhe

Guest BiTa Stone

Some info on his trip to HK for promoting Hana Kimi organised by TVB HK.

Ella and Jiro will be there too.

They will be arriving in HK tomorrow night and will stay in Park Royal Hotel in Munkok.

Azura....

thanks for the info..... :rolleyes:

Seems like Chunnie and Ella are still going on 'dates' .....now their romantic getaway is HK!!!! :blush:

Oh..you forgot to answer me....were you there when they came SG???

Oh yes...i'm watching Kang Xi now....i don't understand one thing........

Chunnie mentioned that his company doesn't allow him to strip...

er......i mean pose topless...that he must have clothes on.....

then Ella said it's becoz his arms are very ???? (what word is that???...what does it mean??)..... :blink:

I thot the reason is coz they don't want him to show his tattoo.....???

Archived