[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

Guest ichigo_no_powder

thank you for more pictures! I..can't see oguri :'(the guy with the white jacket..his shadow looks hot

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest she-smiles

soooooo... this is really going to be the japanese version of MG? or are the storylines just similar? anyway... wow... this'll be interesting...

Guest dekadoggy

It'salready been stated before that THIS IS NOT A JAPANESE VERSION OF METEOR GARDEN.

Meteor Garden was based off a Japanese manga in the first place.

Guest katika

MatsuJun will definately blow Jerry Yan out of the water....Shun will do the same for Vic...I'm sure the entire thing will blow the Taiwanese version away...

Guest e-chocolate

I'm interesting in watching this. The TW Meteor Garden was okay. In some part I think the actor/actress did pretty well but poorly on other scenes, which is rather annoying.

I hope this Japanese version will be better.

Guest MiSsNaNa

wahhh a jap version =D i wanna see it !

edit* oh right i forgot .. Meteor Gardon was based on a jap manga in the first place o.O ~!! i think this one is gonna be a lot better then the taiwanese version <33

Guest rainidy

I'm looking forward to watching this one. Hope it's going to be as good as the taiwanese version, Meteor Garden. That one was one of my favorite taiwanese drama.

Guest xpho_86x

lol.. i can't wait !!

i watched MG like 5 times.. lol..and the anime too.. too bad i never got to finish it(anime)..

i dun recognize any of the japanese actor/actress..cuz i m not big on jdrama. but i probably stil watch it..

is TBS a japanese or taiwanese network ?

Hana Yori Dango(Meteor Garden/F4) Is An Original Japanese Manga & Anime Made Into A Movie Way Back In 1995.Japan Just Left It At That And China Got A Licenced To Make It Into A Real Drama.But Now Japan Decided To Make It Into A Real Drama As Well Since It Is Way Overdo For Japanese Fans Who Wanted This As A Real Drama To Begin With Years Ago.Finally The Original Version Will Show Up B)

Guest beautifulxmess

Hmm...i'm a strong MG devotee (the taiwanese version) so I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Jerry/barbie and the cast had consolidated the characters in my mind so I'm not all that keen on watching this.

Btw, the tawainese series followed extremely close to the manga. I'm reading the manga and the only difference sometimes is the setting. However, the manga wasn't completed when MG was produced so towards the last episodes, the writers had to finish it off with their own ending.

t`enka: matsujun is the only arashi member here :)

xpho_86x: TBS is a japanese channel

Alice: jerrry and zaizai is cute... but matsujun and oguri is hot... LMAO

Jerry and Vic looks better than the two leading guys.. and Barbie looks more unique than the girl. :\

agreed :)

but I will definitly watch the japanese version, too XD

Guest Rin_Sohma

Awww... I can't wait to see it!

btw (sorry for making off top) Is there a topic about Meteor garden and where can i dl it?

Archived