[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

Guest winter.love

This show is just <3. I watched the entire series in like a whole week straight :vicx:

It was too addicting xDD

Though; I haven't watchd HYD 2 yet :D

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryolover

i absolutely love this drama

i couldn't stop watching it

like i had to finish it and see what happened

i definitely recommend this drama for everyone (:

i can't wait for the movie to come out!!!!!

Guest Special Kay

I've heard many awesome comments on this show! But I can't decide if I should watch the japanese version or the Taiwan version first. Some help?

if you're gonna watch both of them for sure i would suggest watching the taiwanese version 1st and then the japanese one. if you're just looking for one to watch then i would say the japanese one :D

meteor garden is alot longer than hana yori dango so that may come into play of which one you want to watch first too.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I've just watched this and the second season of it all and my god its so gooooooooood. Despite being 9 eps long, it works so well cause it covers everything you could want out of a first season for anything. =D

Guest icepeachii

I'm currently awtching the 2nd season and i have to say it's really really good and hilarious! It's definitely as good as the 1st season, and NOT draggy at all, unlike the taiwanese version. Meteor Garden 2 was a flop IMO, it was too painful to watch.

• 1 month later...
Guest babyxshh

i just started watching hana yori dango

and im only on ep 2 and im obsessed with it already, ;D

Guest trashstar

i just finished watching this recently and it was so sweet<3

rui is awesome, one of my favorite characters ^^

love the ost, too :D

Guest maksimrvica

anyone knows what song did rui and makino played when she's preparing for the beauty competition? the piano piece. :rolleyes:

Guest iCupid91

OMG. Matsumoto Jun.

He is so hot.

I love watching him.

I just found out that he was a singer.

In a group called Arashi.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kurayzeexivy

omg i just finished this drama last night!

love oguri shun!

cannot wait for the hana yori dango final!

o i like how the story is right to the point, like most jdramas are [=

very different from meteor garden.

like in meteor garden 2, dao ming shi lost his memory until like the last episode of the drama, while in this one matsumoto jun just magically recovered from the memory lost, it was kinda weird :blink:.

and meteor garden has a lot more emotion in it, while this one is funnier.

so it all depends on ur preference.

When Domyoji lost his memories in part two, I feel like it was being rushed. I mean if you were to think it in a more realistic way, he can't just recover that quick. I thought they should of made him lost his memories a bit longer but compare to MG 2, HYD 2 probably didn't want to focus it on that because it might seem to dragging. I agree w/ you MG has more emotional scenes while HYD is a bit comedy. Either way I love both the Taiwanese and Japanese version.

Guest iAmJu

does anyone know the song at the end of episode 7? (http://www.mysoju.com/hana-yori-dango/episode-7/part-4/) it's right after they're done fighting and rui tells him it was all lies then they laugh and then the song starts... i really want to know what it is so if anyone know's it please message me (or email me please)! thanks!!

Guest iAmJu

does anyone know the song at the end of episode 7? (http://www.mysoju.com/hana-yori-dango/episode-7/part-4/) it's right after they're done fighting and rui tells him it was all lies then they laugh and then the song starts... i really want to know what it is so if anyone know's it please message me (or email me please)! thanks!!

found it: http://www.imeem.com/jensquare/music/tWjgx...ai_planetarium/ (for those who might be looking for it as well)

Guest green*tea

..ahh, I just finished watching Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2 - super good &

now I can't wait for the finale! while watching it I was so hooked on

all the characters! & Matsumoto Jun was in it too <3.

Guest xdeathberry

watched both HYD 1 & 2, however,

HYD1 was really good.

2 was good too, but I skipped through

most of it cause that girl was pissing me off. XD

but that's just on my part.

either way, they were really enjoyable.

:3

can't wait for the movie either~

hehe

Guest Katxdbsk

How many episode does this drama have??

I've watch the first 2 and it's really good. I'm planning on continue watching it, but i want to know the total of episodes it has.

can anyone answer my question?

Archived