Omg! Beyonce Has Really Outdone Herself!~! Wow! I Can See Why Asians Copy Her

Guest Se7enSe7enSe7en

Guest JooLee

^ totally! i don think ppl are "copying". Its inspiration ^___^ and you know what good music is music. It doesnt really matter to me where it came from.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tonyc402

Sorry to say but that's BS right there!

Not all, but I have seen asian artists copy Beyonce!

Especially Hyori! not just because she did her "Uh oh" dance either (very dumb example of copying)

and don't say "Oh it's the producers blame them!" stop reaching already!

anyways, people need to stop hating on Beyonce!

She's doing her thang right now!

She never had a nose job either

and she didnt bleach her skin

people are always quick to judge american artists calling saying they have gotten surgery

wanna see sugery?? Look at Ayumi Hamasaki, she defines the term "Plastic Surgery" they need to put her in the dictionary for the definition! People swear up and down she never had surgery and when it's pretty clear she did, but you wanna start accusing Beyonce of it??? Get out of here!

No I'm not trying to insult Ayu, but I'm just keeping it real

if u gonna try and play Beyonce for sugery, u better play her as well.

Ok like a couple , out of like how many female asian artists in Asia?

this topic starter makes it sounds like most asian female artists are trying to , if not all , for her ignorance ive been seeing.

btw, not hating on beyonce or anything

Guest lilpinkhearts

BEYONCE <3 one of my all-time favourite non-korean female singers! (:

INCREDIBLE voice, great body, pleasant face...all the makings of a diva!

i don't think asians copy her though...it could be phrased in a different way.

Guest tokio

honestly ppl close this thread down, its gotten out of hand especially about something that shouldnt have even started in the first place. Besides not alot of asian artists "copy" Beyonce, yes there have been times where you see asian artist use a dance but most of the time its for a special performance, not like they always do that same routine its for fun and they obviously must get permission considering no one has sued them for plagiarizing have they now??? only one real big incident was Hyori's song plagiarized Brittany's Get ya though Hyori's was the better song, lol. There is really only a few that do "copying" if you want to put it that way but most dont. Frankly i think it doesnt matter. Besides American artists arent perfect either, they have plagiarized too, for example Madonna, Truth Hurts, and George Harrison though he is a British artist.

People swear up and down she never had surgery and when it's pretty clear she did, but you wanna start accusing Beyonce of it??? Get out of here!

No I'm not trying to insult Ayu, but I'm just keeping it real

if u gonna try and play Beyonce for sugery, u better play her as well.

That must have been directed to me. I never mentioned Ayumi Hamasaki.... at all. What the hell does she have to do with this? but okay. Yes, I do believe Ayumi H. got work done. Now back to Beyonce.

I'm keeping it real by saying she had a nose job. The picture is still up there to prove it. Stupid contour make-up bullcrap.

fullsize2kfkb1.jpg

Guest mishelljoogo

^There's a slight difference because of the lighting and because her head is tilted down in the second picture.

I dont understand this bashing. She makes her own music, she's a great live singer, she can shake her richard simmons, she can act, she has a squeaky clean image in the tabloids, on top of that she's super gorgeous. She's been training since she was a kid to become a singer and I dont think she's a bit overrated - she earned her fame.

The title is obviously a loaded statement... you dont need to put up beyonce against all asian singers. People, dont take the bait!

Guest SukarDrops

^There's a slight difference because of the lighting and because her head is tilted down in the second picture.

not only the lighting but shes smiling wide in the second pic so her face is spread out more.also she has more makeup on and contour...if you look in makeup books you see the miracels of contour...

So slight it doesn't make a difference. Even with her head titled more below and smiling, both which make your nose appear bigger, it's still so much thinner. It's not about eye tricks... You can't see how thin her nose got?

Lucas, you make no sense. No wonder everyone gets frusterated arguing with you. So yeah... Why did you bring up Ayumi again?

So slight it doesn't make a difference. Even with her head titled more below and smiling, both which make your nose appear bigger, it's still so much thinner. It's not about eye tricks... You can't see how thin her nose got?

Lucas, you make no sense. No wonder everyone gets frusterated arguing with you. So yeah... Why did you bring up Ayumi again?

I was just saying

people always accusing other people of surgery that they never had

but totally look past others

example

that women in your sig prolly had some work done on her face,but your to busy talking about Beyonce to see that :rolleyes:

Beyonce did not get a nose job nor did she bleach her skin!!!

her head is at different angles in those pics so that is a stupid comparison, second of all

she's smiling in one and the second she isnt so that makes a difference

and also do not for get the retouching that is done in those pictures

because I work in a photolab and I know what can be done to people's features

Whomever made up that idiotic comparison didnt have anything better to do with there lives.

Your asking me why I bought up Ayumi??

why did u bring up black pride and Beyonce's nose and skin up in the first place??? that had nothing to do with anything

So you think we're only targeting Beyonce? That's not true. You know Soompiers are quick to accuse celebrities of plastic surgery. Stop thinking we're out to get Beyonce. She's not the center of anyone's attention. If you think she's the only one being accused, you're completely ignorant.

Hajiwon is natural. I don't think she's ever even been suspected because of all her childhood pictures. Beyonce on the other hand is constantly accused and her pictures don't help either.

I know she's smiling. Smiling makes your nose bigger, but it's still thinner than her before picture.

Guest hotmonkey

i don't think beyonce got a nose job

here is her younger pics

normal17e16xp.jpg

and her now

beyonce_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

in both of these pics she is smiling so you guys can see and judge for yourself

So you think we're only targeting Beyonce? That's not true. You know Soompiers are quick to accuse celebrities of plastic surgery. Stop thinking we're out to get Beyonce. She's not the center of anyone's attention. If you think she's the only one being accused, you're completely ignorant.

Hajiwon is natural. I don't think she's ever even been suspected because of all her childhood pictures. Beyonce on the other hand is constantly accused and her pictures don't help either.

I know she's smiling. Smiling makes your nose bigger, but it's still thinner than her before picture.

Are u kidding me???

as far as this thread goes U are out to get Beyonce Bsu,

no one was even talking about her so called surgeries

I know people always talk about people's surgeries on soompi and that is stupid

who gives a crap what people do there faces or bodies??

and please people are out to get Beyonce, I'm not a fan of hers

but people have been calling her a richard simmons and a richard simmons, when there are people who do the same things as her and don't get called on it!

I never heard anything about Beyonce having surgery until u mentioned it

and just because people suspect doesnt make it so

someone just posted the pix of Beyonce then and now

that proved my point!

Those are good pictures. However, not to help her. Her nose now looks a lot more prominent (both the bridge and tip) and of course, thinner.

Are u kidding me???

as far as this thread goes U are out to get Beyonce Bsu,

no one was even talking about her so called surgeries

I know people always talk about people's surgeries on soompi and that is stupid

who gives a crap what people do there faces or bodies??

and please people are out to get Beyonce, I'm not a fan of hers

but people have been calling her a richard simmons and a richard simmons, when there are people who do the same things as her and don't get called on it!

I never heard anything about Beyonce having surgery until u mentioned it

and just because people suspect doesnt make it so

someone just posted the pix of Beyonce then and now

that proved my point!

All I did was reply to Se7en's obvious black pride crap.

So if you knew it goes on, why are you complaining about Beyonce getting suspected and not Ayumi, in a BEYONCE THREAD? Ayumi does get trashed a lot from accusations so don't be so whiny.

All I did was reply to Se7en's obvious black pride crap.

Ummmmm how can Se7enSe7enSe7en have black pride??

She's not even black :mellow:

Bsu please

just stop reaching already!!

Not just you, but also to the people calling her slutty

stop making up excuses to say those things about her

Get a damn life!

Like I said I'm not a fan of Beyonce

I really do not like her, but I'm going to keep it real.

Beyonce never had a nose job!!!

Stop making things up!

Reaching? I'm reaching for what? Do you know what you sound like 95% of the time?

You said Ayumi is plastic. Because you say she this, you are a hater and a jealous girl. You wish you looked like her but you don't so you call her plastic. Haterrr!!!!!111 get @ Lyfe!!!!!

Guest SukarDrops

i don't think beyonce got a nose job

here is her younger pics

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8150/normal17e16xp.jpg

and her now

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/01/07/...__300x400,0.jpg

in both of these pics she is smiling so you guys can see and judge for yourself

aww i wonder how old she was in that picture haha she was cute...and she looks exactly the same nothings changed hehe

Archived