Omg! Beyonce Has Really Outdone Herself!~! Wow! I Can See Why Asians Copy Her

Guest Se7enSe7enSe7en

Reaching? I'm reaching for what? Do you know what you sound like 95% of the time?

You said Ayumi is plastic. Because you say she this, you are a hater and a jealous girl. You wish you looked like her but you don't so you call her plastic. Haterrr!!!!!111 get @ Lyfe!!!!!

Oh my jesus!!!

*falls out*

Okay if u say so!

I hate people because they have alot of surgery, yet I'm a huge huge Micheal Jackson fan

Anyways you just mad cuz you feel foolish because someone proved you wrong

so you start insulting me, way to go!

Why can't you just admit you are wrong?? Instead of insulting me?

I didnt call you a name so you didnt have to go there.

those pictures explained it all!

Beyonce didnt have surgery, you pay too much attention to the media my friend.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vino de Jerez

@sherry

"Wow! I can see why Asians copy her"

Sounds like a black pride statement to me.

Sorry about the nose job and skin bleaching comment. Pictures are saying she did it and minorities in America follow the beauty standards of a white woman. I know black women can naturally have thin, small noses but she's raised in America so I can't help but think that.

okay black pride in THAT sense. not really though, why cant black ppl be good? im not one. but i just dont think they shld still deserve this kinda treatment that they used to receive in the ancient times. no i do agree that the bleaching and nose job really made her prettier, and yes shes naturally pretty, her mum is very pretty too. they look very alike.

okay black pride in THAT sense. not really though, why cant black ppl be good? im not one. but i just dont think they shld still deserve this kinda treatment that they used to receive in the ancient times. no i do agree that the bleaching and nose job really made her prettier, and yes shes naturally pretty, her mum is very pretty too. they look very alike.

They can. I wasn't say they aren't. What Se7en said is calling Asians to attack her. She knew it was coming, she did it anyways. There are better ways to express pride in yourself.

Oh my jesus!!!

*falls out*

Okay if u say so!

I hate people because they have alot of surgery, yet I'm a huge huge Micheal Jackson fan

Anyways you just mad cuz you feel foolish because someone proved you wrong

so you start insulting me, way to go!

Why can't you just admit you are wrong?? Instead of insulting me?

I didnt call you a name so you didnt have to go there.

those pictures explained it all!

Beyonce didnt have surgery, you pay too much attention to the media my friend.

I was imitating you. Have you wondered why you have so many enemies on Soompi? You constantly contradict yourself, you ramble like a mad woman and pull some of the weirdest crap ever. Yes, Beyonce did.

Archived