Omg! Beyonce Has Really Outdone Herself!~! Wow! I Can See Why Asians Copy Her

Guest Se7enSe7enSe7en

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rockydonnatelli

that wasnt really her performance.

IT WAS THE CAST OF DREAM GIRLS PERFORMACE.

J-HUD OUT SANG BEYONCE IN HER OWN SONG!!!! LMAO

Guest Mr Mikyle Kodak

i honestly cant stand her. i think her music is alright but person wise i think shes annoying...haha i use to be a BIG BIG FAN!!! but she lost it.

Guest VioletSauce

I don't know I like Beyonce then I don't like her.

I kind of wish she would stop doing videos/songs with Jay-Z.

I mean she wants to act like they have a private relationship but he's in alot of her video's. :crazy:

Guest tokio

The one thing I'm disappointed most about beyonce is that she credited herself for writing the lyrics and music for "Irreplaceable" when in reality, Ne-Yo wrote all of the lyrics. That's just not right.

Im not surprised about that, most artists/singers always take credit for other people's work. Just because you helped alittle doesnt mean you should take all credit. I find that many do thats why i refer to be people as artist, singer, entertainer and musicians. I dont care much for Beyonce but she is talented. Personally i find no interest in her, I was a huge fan of DC but then Beyonce went solo and i slowly stopped caring. ive never really liked her personality personally even in DC and honestly didnt buy into the whole survivor and independent woman type promotion even though the songs were catchy. As for the whole debate of Asians copying Beyonce, well like someone said Amercian culture is very influential, sometimes its wanted and sometimes America needs to stay out of people's business but thats another debate :sweatingbullets: I see nothing wrong with Beyonce being sexy or acting that way because she choices and wants to promote herself that way. Nothing wrong with it, if you dont like it then dont watch it but i feel that if you dont much like an artist dont go bashing them either.

As for the pic...no comment.

Guest SukarDrops

is this who beyonce richard simmons thing still going on :mellow::blink: wow....and good god i forgot about that chaeyeon video i just remembered the song only haha..but yes look at that video.i could only imagen what that guy was thinking har har har..but anyways this is a beyonce thread....i just watched that beautiful liar video again and i still dont like it the only part i like is when their in the pants and belly shirtbra thingy..they should do another song to gether but make it better because gosh that song just wasnt it..

.......and omg that picture :crazy: she could have rid of the hair first <_< that just looks really dirty to me

Guest L.Li-style

hmmm...the videos.......arent working....lol. well....they are, but..too lazy. heh.....well...i think beyonce is REALLY pretty...specially for those Loreal COMMERICIALS...HER FACE IS JUST....EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Guest mushoo

i didn't used to like her at all but i think i started to change my mind about her after the "listen" video..that song was sooo good. i loved it! i think she's gorgeous and one of the most talented stars out there right now.

Guest MiNIwo0b

DANG!!! that Music Video was HOT!! (the one with Shakira)

peuh... some dude is gonna have a lot of fun with that!

Guest Vino de Jerez

i honestly dont think we should label beyonce as SLUTTY. its not a very nice word to use since we dont even know her PERSONALLY. the word 'slutty' is more commonly used when you know a person like the way she acts and stuff and not really based on first impressions, even worse PHOTOS. she can behave slutty in a picture. but she MAY NOT be slutty. hmm............ ohwells. thats just what i think. no offence to anyone though.

i think that is just one wardrobe malfunction. its more of shes unaware that her shorts is SOOOO short that it looked exposing.

Guest GDlovesBEE

i dont think every asian singer is trying to copy her and she really isnt that special

sorry to any beyonce fans

for reals! her weave is john teshing ugly mang.

i didnt say every but alot of them are

hyori did with the "uh oh " dance

hyori is ONE person, and besides - hyori copies everyone.

Guest EDISON4U7

i dont think every asian singer is trying to copy her and she really isnt that special

That true i have to be on you side on that part because i thng everyone have diffrenct look of style we maybe the same but i still think that or asian still got something more with her style we maybe look werid with the stuff that some celebrity wear but i have to say i thing the american celebrity is compies us more..look at gwen stafanie were do you think she got that japanese look...and avril with the new color....and all other star to ,i just think that everyone copy each other around..that all?

Guest dotty

^ i agree

not ALL asians are copying her

but beyonce really look like a doll

Guest nanshi

Weeelll... I don't wish to get into the whole sexiness v. sluttiness debate... So I suppose I won't.

I will admit, I only got through part of the first video ("Upgrade") and I went through the whole Shakira+Beyonce video. That was really cool. REALLY COOL. Music wasn't my taste, but it was intriguing. Although I was looking for some more dancing and something a bit more... than whatever they did... but Shakira is SUCH a good dancer that I had to sit through it. Amusing though, because if I'm not mistaken, Shakira is quite smaller than Beyonce... but in the video they managed to make them look virtually the same size.

And then I watched the Oscar performance... and repeated Beyonce's solo about five times before I was finally over how much in awe I am of her sheer talent.

I preferred Beyonce back when there was Destiny's Child simply because I don't like the music she does now. But I won't deny her talent. To me, Beyonce has always been one of the more gorgeous women in the entertainment business and one of the most musically talented... EVER. I don't see her as being slutty or whatever, she just gets it: sex sells. She just goes about it differently. So I just avoid whatever she's in that I think is too much.

Guest kawaii_bobo

at least she's not all that skinny like some celebrity... she's got curves and is using them to her advantages...

Guest sunnydays.

I preferred Beyonce back when there was Destiny's Child simply because I don't like the music she does now. But I won't deny her talent. To me, Beyonce has always been one of the more gorgeous women in the entertainment business and one of the most musically talented... EVER. I don't see her as being slutty or whatever, she just gets it: sex sells. She just goes about it differently. So I just avoid whatever she's in that I think is too much.

I agree with that. I LOVED her with Destiny's Child, all three of them were super powerful. (: But I still like Beyonce now, she still has the talent & the looks.

Anyway, I remember seeing the Shakira & Beyonce video for the first time like, a week ago, and I was in awe. O__O; I was like, "how do they move their body like that..." haha, but I thought the concept was pretty cool. =P

I don't really like her songs now, but I LOVED her in Dream Girls. Really showed off her talent. Her voice is amazing. <3

Archived