Jang Woo Hyuk's fans raging at DBSG's fans

Guest inisblue

Guest inisblue
Cassiopeia went too far?!
My friend just told me about this news and I'm still shocked. Many DBSG's fans pre-ordered/reserved more than 1500 [edit: might go up to 2000] tickets for Jang Woo Hyuk's upcoming concert in Feb, and planned to let all of those tickets expire. They didn't have to pay anything, while Jang Woo Hyuk's fans couldn't go to the concert because the tickets were 'sold out'. It also happened to G.O.D., Lee Minwoo, SG Wannabe and Kim Joong Gook, but this is the most serious. For those who can read Korean, this is a link to the Naver's article: Naver News Another link from Daum. You can see Cassiopeia members are saying sorry to H.O.T. fans who are fuming, and I think I saw some G.O.D.'s fans. This link also has some pictures as evidences. It was stated in the article that those fans were trying to practice ordering the tickets with no harmful intention to Woo Hyuk and the other artists. So either they didn't have enough intelligence to predict the outcome, or they were really bad kids. I posted this for the sake of news sharing. Woo Hyuk/ H.O.T. fans and DBSG fans please keep your cool and don't bash. It was an immature act of some DBSG's fans, not all of their fans, and DBSG didn't do anything. But I think they have to find a way to control the fans. Otherwise it's getting worse and worse for their reputation. EDIT: For those who can't read Korean and those who are confused, THIS is a thread from DedicatedtoH.O.T. that explains clearly what happened. Thanks Elisa for the infos.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my sis is a huge H.O.T fan (even tho they are all solo now)...and she was just tellin' me about this...can't believe some ppl would stoop that low to hurt ppl. such a huge disappointment...financially, it hurts the sponsors and WooHyuk, cause they probably lost funds for not having those tickets sold....and for those dedicated fans who couldn't go cause seats were "supposidly" all reserved or sold out...dang...teenyboppers need to grow up. anyway...i'm just against those fans, not the artists themselves. have a feeling this thread might get closed, cause it's gonna be a bashing thread. sorry...just venting.

Guest shikamaru

warning:

huge bash fest ahead. proceed with caution..

lol

well, woohyuk said to his fans not to quarrel

but of course that doens't mean i can't be pissed off. ARRR!!!

Guest ryisakooguy

^wow are you serious?!?! wtf!

i thought when things are pre-ordered you'd have to buy it first, then get it later. thats soo not koo. dang geez dbsk fans are sure dang crazy.

man that heats me. im soo not liking dbsk fans right now. (the fans who did this, no offense to other dbsk fans) that was totally the wrong move on their part. why dont they just love the people they love and not ruin it for other people. this is sadd, very sadd.

My heart goes out for all the artistes and their fans who have been hurt by this.

edit: 1500 tix - I think that can affect Woo Hyuk's career :o

Guest 사랑해<3

I really love Dong Bang Shin Gi, but I think the fans when way to crazy. I feel sorry to all the Jang Woo Hyuk fans, and hopefully, they will be able to go.

what is their motive of sabotaging woo hyuk's concert...its not like DBSG and Woo HYuk having a concert at the same time/day ?? man these fans will only end up giving bad name to their beloved artist....and did i see Sg Wannabe name down there...they better not do this stupid things to my most loved artist...or else...:angry::angry:..kekeke ... :P i think the organiser or the tickets seller should have a time frame for these tickets to be collected and paid or else just cancelled the pre-ordered of course all this steps has to be taken like few weeks before the concert day....

Guest PINKXDREAMER

that's so meeeannn. poor woo hyuk. =[

i don't know if this is considered bashing, but it seems like cassiopeia fans do things that are TOO extreme.. like anti-fan stuff. like when you hear other korean celebs talking about what happened to them because of dbsk fans, it's so ridiculous/funny/sad.

Guest HoiSang

WTH?

GAWD, those DBSK fans better clean their act man!!! i dont want other DBSK fans that are cool and mature to be brought down by news like this man, geezzz

Guest loving_you

Omg that is really immature and stupid. I mean im a DBSG fan as well, but thats just over the top. How would they like it if they didn't have their tickets to DBSG's concert? That's slack to the artist and the fans. The artists put all their time and effort to prepare for their concert and just by some stupid immature people, fans who have been wanting to go have can't go when they could have. These fans should control themselves. I'm sorry to all the other innocent DBSG fans who are reading this, but this isn't the first time DBSG fans have been going crazy and immature

WTH?

GAWD, those DBSK fans better clean their act man!!! i dont want other DBSK fans that are cool and mature to be brought down by news like this man, geezzz

Exactly! It's SOME of the people in the DBSK fan club... I agree, it's def. messed up, and can't they see it's giving them a bad name? If I were DBSK, I'd be ashamed to have the people who did this as my fans. Can't they see they're giving DBSK and Casseopia a bad name? I don't understand those "hardcore" fans... can't everyone enjoy their artists as they want to? It's like a freaking gang war or something... :blink:

I'm sorry this happened, and I feel sorry for Woo Hyuk and DBSK for having some immature & just plain MEAN fans...

Guest globosapien

this is stupid...

the whole anti-________ movement is so overrated in korea.

i thought it would stop by now.

it used to be all the rage between H.O.T. and sechskies when i was an HOT fan.

i feel terribly bad for woohyuk. wonder what his reaction was when he found out

Guest mariika

Poor DBSK >.<;; It's bad enough they have nothing to do with this, it's just some immature fans that are acting reeeeally stupid >.>;

Poor WooHyuk~ ._.;; and all the people who wanna see his concert too ._.;; He's so cool though, always telling people not to argue about things that have to do with him and such~ ^^;;

Archived