Azumanga Daioh - Official Thread

Guest jahye

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disgruntled_ricecooker

If you love Azumanga Daioh and Yotsubato! (same creator), you'll get a kick out of this. It basically copies the Azumanga Daioh opening with different characters.

Guest disgruntled_ricecooker

^lol that was pretty good. i should go read yotsubato.

You should. The U.S. release is called Yotsuba&! and 3 volumes are out so far. Volume 4 came out in Japan a while ago so we will have no problem catching up. Lots of gags are used in that opening so knowing where it came from will add more to your amusement.

Guest suNgie ;- rAwR

LOLOL i swear

Chiyo and Osaka together are sooo funny!!!

Have you guys read the other manga made by the same creator? its really cute/funny!

[EDIT] What the people up there said lol xD

Guest Blue Lemonade

Chiyo and Osaka are soooo cute! They crack me up =P Yotsuba is cute too~ I've only read up to 2nd volume >.< can't find it anymore

rAwR' date='Oct 17 2005, 07:19 PM' post='314334']

LOLOL i swear

Chiyo and Osaka together are sooo funny!!!

Have you guys read the other manga made by the same creator? its really cute/funny!

[EDIT] What the people up there said lol xD

omg its you!!!

this person would not STOP singing Soramimi Cake(Azumanga intro) at Anime Expo 2005...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alcyone

my friends call me Osaka >_< said that i'm so blur just like her....lol but i like this anime..it's hilarious!! Yukari sensei is indeed crazy...it'd be fun if there's a teacher like her ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Take Five

i still need to find a vol. 2 dvd to complete my collection. except i can't find it anywhere(offline anyway) cuz stupid adv did a thinpak version of it -__-

Archived