Azumanga Daioh - Official Thread

Guest jahye

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest diligence312

i only went up to ep 3. it is very cute and funny so far. i like the part when the lil one cought the hiccups. lol

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i so love this manga!! >o< i love it so much!!

i cracked everytime osaka and chiyo did that one relay:

the one when osaka asked about the bread contest and that chiyo had to find a stupid/idiot person caz her note paper told her to do so

Guest sweet/nothing

aha i saw this last week, but only for the first few epis and omg hahaha!! i love the part where osaka was chasing the dust thing. LOL oh i love the teacher too, both of them :P haha i love this anime.

i so love this manga!! >o< i love it so much!!

i cracked everytime osaka and chiyo did that one relay:

the one when osaka asked about the bread contest and that chiyo had to find a stupid/idiot person caz her note paper told her to do so

off topic, but your sig is in huge violation of the rules... go read them...

anyways, Azumanga figures are so damn expensive... $40 for a 7 gaphason set... and i saw a cool chiyo penguin thing too...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lady_muimui

such a random anime ><

it gets kinda boring at some parts because its so.. slow ><

but overall it's really good :D

I agree especially in those "quiet moments" when you're waiting for some kind of reaction. I just finished watching it...started it yesterday xD. It's hilarious though. Chiyo-chan!! She's my favorite. SO cute! Especially when she sings the song:

Tsukurimashou Tsukurimashou

sate sate nani ga dekiru ka na

Kyah!!! kawaii~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sweet/nothing

aww! its so sad how they all had to seperate since they graduated...:( i wished they would just have a never ending story, cuz then, i would be able to laugh forever. :D muahaha. aw...i miss aw of them T_T there needs to be a second season!! omg, penguin T_T KAWAII!!!

^ haha... that's what i thought when i juz finished watching. but now... i'm glad they have ended... i'm watching too many nv ending animes... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest taceldi

hahaha! Reading back on some of those special moments of Azu. really crack me up lol. My favorite characters are Yukari sensei and Osaka, they're both HILARIOUS. I love how Yukari was crying in the graduation, but it was because she lost her wallet lmao! The only person I don't really like is Kaorin, her obsession with Sakaki annoys me sometimes, not because Sakaki's a girl but that she finds EVERYTHING Sakaki does is cool.

Guest JiruCloud

Lol... I love this anime! My friend and I used to read them at work... the other workers got so mad at us because we wouldnt stop giggling... lol...

I *love* Osaka and Tomo! Especially the hair! OMG! I loved the dream sequences!!!! hahaha... "I see... the hair is controlling her!" lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest azn_seraph

I just finished reading the first volume of the manga a while ago, it's really interesting, random, but interesting. Now I need to go find the other volumes

Guest Kenshiro

I consider myself a pretty big Azu fan. The dubbed Azu on the dvd makes me cry. I still got some figures and plushies lying around somewhere in my room, gotta find it.

Guest Take Five

i wish i could find vol. 2 at best buy...they have them cheap. i got like vol. 3 to 6 for $10 or under for each one. but now all they have is the thinpak boxset <_<

Archived