Azumanga Daioh - Official Thread

Guest jahye

Kimura sensei..... XD he was blessed with some of the funniest lines in the series.

Oosaka rocks =) I have a slow-witted friend like her! (not to be offensive ^^;;)

I love the part when Chiyo pulled off her pigtails =P so cute.

haha, kimura cracks me up... i've only seen 6-14... i havent seen the Yukari-mobile episode yet...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

really? i have all the episodes and they are all fansubbed... unless you mean now

this anime is quite random, but i felt it was a bit too slow for my taste, even though there were some cute funny parts

she's talking about sensei no ojikan.

"DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DINNNNNG DONNNNG!" -kimura sensei. hah, i love that part.

"DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DINNNNNG DONNNNG!" -kimura sensei. hah, i love that part.

Random School Boy: "Why did you become a teacher?"

Kimura: "BECAUSE I LIKE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS AND STUFF" :lol:

I laughed pretty hard when I heard that for the first time

Guest Take Five

^lol yeah. i loved the part where he went to the cafe run by the swim team and asked for a cup of pool water they swam in LOL

I own all the episodes on dvd.

Quite possibly my favorite anime of all time. Not only is it REALLY RANDOM, but I read some of the manga and this is one of the few anime that is just as silly and random as the manga. :]

Also, I'm pretty slow myself, so I guess I can really relate to Osaka. I love following dust particles. :P

Haha I had tears in my eyes when Chiyo-chan was crying in the last episode. SO KAWAII!

^ Haha yea. It was so cute when she was in the bathroom and the soap bar kept slipping and she was trying to catch it. Hehe :P

Kimura... haha the best part is when he starts talking to Nyamo (P.E. teacher) and he's all "The PIPES at my house are all hard and rusted" and something about needing to lubricate them idk... Something like that. It was really perverted but funny at the same time if you got the joke lol.

Haha when Tomo-chan said "Sensei! Why did you become a teacher?" and Kimura-sensei said "BECAUSE I LIKE HIGH SCHOOL GIRL!" He shouted it.. scary o__O

My favorite episode has GOT to be the one with the sports tournament thingy... you know, where Osaka loses the bread eating contest. Haha she was so confused, trying to figure out how to eat it since it wasn't the same bread she practiced with! So sad,.. Poor Osaka.

Osaka <3333 I love her. She is just like me, but 1000000x cuter and sillier.

Guest Take Five

Kimura... haha the best part is when he starts talking to Nyamo (P.E. teacher) and he's all "The PIPES at my house are all hard and rusted" and something about needing to lubricate them idk... Something like that.

LOL i never even thought about that part that way. oh man...

i dont really watch anime, but i think azumangah daioh is a work of genius. I find a lot of the episodes to have so much aspects of real life comedy that is just so funny because they seem so familar to the audience.

man.. osaka is just awesome. episode two is such so hysterical because of osaka's antics.. or the lack of. heh

Guest sweet_pai

I love this show, its soo funny and weird. When Osaka daydream's about chiyo's detachable pigtails or when it spins like a helicoptor is hilarious.

Sakaki's cat obesession is so cute.

Guest crazyMuka

I've read only the manga, but it's hilarious in a pretty weird way. I mean, who else could have such a cool and funny (retarded too XD) teacher like Yukari sensei? And a weird friend like Osaka??

I love all the characters basically, but Osaka and Ms. Yukari crack me up big time, and Chiyo-chan is just sooo cute.

It's really funny to see Chiyo-chan in the big cat (?!) costume but she's way shorter and smaller than that, so what comes out is like a distorted ghost, haha, that part was so funny XD

Oooh and Osaka's obsession and fascination with Chiyo's pigtails are just beyond words, lol. She's such an airhead, hehe...

I think Yomi has to be the most "normal" girl in the group. All the others are just plain crazy :D

Archived