* Episodes: 13

* Genre: Romance, Human Drama

* Viewership:

* Broadcast network: TV Tokyo

* Broadcast period: 2004-10-01

* Air time:

* Theme song: Lead - Delighted

Synopsis

A young prostitute called Ayu has lived a meaningless life until she met a young boy called Yoshiyuki. They met when an old lady who taught her the meaning of life passed away, only briefly telling her of her grandson, Yoshiyuki. Knowing that the old lady wished only to see her grandson but is unable to grant the old lady her wish, Ayu then thought that she could take care of Yoshiyuki for her. Ayu and Yoshiyuki, despite his heart problems and her dark past loved each other to the fullest. However, life wasn't easy for the both of them. Yoshiyuki's father forbids the relationship and kept them away from each other. But Ayu sacrificed herself by becoming a prostitute once again to earn money for Yoshiyuki's operation and to keep her promise to the old woman who changed her life.

Can Yoshiyuki's life be saved? Will Ayu finally be free from all her burdens? Will their love still remain even after separation?

Cast

* Iwasa Mayuko

* Furuya Keita

* Tachibana Ayano

Guest luluchan

i didn't watch the drama but i watched the movie~~

kinda screwed up i think.. dark story yet kinda sad too~~~

Ayu,,, hmmm poor her i guess

• 1 month later...

i didn't watch the drama but i watched the movie~~

kinda screwed up i think.. dark story yet kinda sad too~~~

Ayu,,, hmmm poor her i guess

Does anyone actually know where I can download the movie? I seriously fell in lovw with the manga although it made me cry so much :(

• 4 months later...
Guest WhiteMorningStar

OH!!! I remember reading this manga except the story line's kind of different.

When I'm done with all my work, maybe I'll see this drama :D

Guest choco-late

I've watched the drama and the movie one... I must say that it's pretty boring yet interesting in a way.

Well I did feel really sad that Ayu died at the end and left Yoshiyuki, but I was really curious between the relationship of them two. They don't seem like the lovers type in both the drama and movie.

I don't know if anyone know, but this drama does continue as Yoshiyuki has became a host when he grows up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived