^ i got a bag in hk for c.$4000 hk. itz kinda similar in price to gucci now

i buy vw in asia.. i used 2 have a knockoff coz i couldnt find any vw stores

i'd go to london to the original stores but no time for european cruises atm

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jessyjess

^^ Her stuff in HK are surprisingly reasonable. I was there last year and got a bag at a good price!

Guest Onesweetypie

WHAT? Selling fakes or imitation is not cool anywhere, including SOOMPI. If I'm the mod, I'd tell her to delete the fake DIOR and VIVIENNE WESTWOOD items (if she doesn't know they are fake, she should be informed anyhoo). Maybe I'll PM the mod about this.

lol, dont be a lil snitch LOL

Guest bepiozo

Does anyone know a website that shows the jewelry with actual people wearing them? The earrings in particular...

Guest Romancer.

Heh, I don't wear my stuff anymore because there are too many fakes now which puts me off.

I have the:

Tiny orb £120 ($243)

Small orb £140 ($283) <---- this one has just been hanging in my room for nearly a year wtf.

^ these two aren't even real silver. Just glass and diamante =/

I only wear the small silver studs £30 ($60) now... and use the perfume.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sushiwhore

i wnt that lighter i've ben searching EVERYWHERE but refuse to get he cosplay one because it doesn't have a similar chain >.>

T_T

Guest dysphoria

^ i want the lighter too T__T

i can't wait to go to japan to try to buy some VW stuff >_<

i love her accessories/jewellery.

Guest Kyunjae

Ugh, there's not even one VW store anywhere in the US... Total crap.

I'm obsessed with orb necklaces and armor rings... >>

Guest bloated_stick_figure

i have to admit i got into VW stuff cause of Nana...but i def can't afford it...

i found out however that a lot of people buy their jewelry from UK websites

i bought a fake 3 pearl orb necklace from ebay (shown in yeokyeong xx's pictured booklet) that is so obviously fake but i really liked the style

but i found fakes on the UK ebay that was REALLY similar to the originals..like size and everything..the only difference was the clasps...but of course they are a bit more expensive than other fakes

i also like her line of clothing..i saw some of her dresses and jackets and she really knows a woman's silhouette

Guest judyjudychan

i love vivenne westwood stuff~they r pretty

too bad i cant afford real ones >"<

sho all of mine are fake = ="

i have two necklaces (one orb, one flat)

&&three earrings (but i dont wear them XD!)~

Guest bepiozo

try www.rowky.com

they sell imitations, but they use Nana pictures and their own modeled pics

keyword westwood for faster result

Awesome! Thanks a bunch

Those look real to me. I can usually tell by looking at the Vivienne Westwood tag at the end of the tag. The letters should be clear and the V and the W should have that curvy thingy if you know what i'm talking about

Guest precious4e

hmm....the box/bag/pamphlet look like the ones that usually come with my stuff when I order from Hervia.

The jewlery looks pretty authentic too. The colors and tags are right. It's too bad it doesn't look as sharp as the photos on Hervia. But since it's costume jewelry, you can expect it to be a little dull after some use. I just remember that Izam is the VW guru around here....don't know if she comes on soompi anymore.

Archived