Vivienne Westwood

MySugarCat

Guest Malice_Kaiser

^

Well there's not denying her stuff is ridiculously expensive (or overpriced, depending on how you look at it.)

Not everyone can afford it.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest because_of_you

i love Vivienne Westwood, i live in the uk and we have a store in leeds, i have a bag, cardigan and a tshirt and other random stuff like a scarf, and i get most of my jewellery from there too, i like it, they're cute and although i don't like ALL her creations but the ones i like i LOVE!!!

to be honest i think Vivienne Westwood stuff are not that expensive compared to others i mean the jewellery is in general cheaper than Dior jewellery.

i REALLY hate imitations of Vivienne Westwood too, u can usually tell its usually badly imitated!! and i just in general don't like imitations, if i can't afford it then i save up for something, if i really cannot afford it still then i just won't buy it.

Guest angelZ

i just got my VW medicine wallet a few days ago and i love it!! it's so nice & so worth the price!

next thing i'm getting is the pearl orb bracelet :P

Guest MaryMagdalin

I'm so against imitations.

You can't post that on Soompi to advertise. You can't even sell imitations on Soompi. Why do people do this? Sick.

i was waiting for IZAM to come in... HAHahah

our VW expert

Guest darling

I'm so against imitations.

You can't post that on Soompi to advertise. You can't even sell imitations on Soompi. Why do people do this? Sick.

Did you not read what I said?

"i think as long as you don't try to mislead people into thinking something fake is real, it's fine."

If I wore those things, I'd wear it not as VW but as jewelry I liked.

Basically, I like the design. And if VW didn't design it, I'd STILL like the design, and I'd buy it because if it wasn't from VW it'd probably only cost less than $50. You're paying for the brand as much as the design, and people should really ask themselves if they like the design of the item.. or if they're paying for something to show off "oh I'm so rich I can afford this."

And if the latter is the case, then I'm not sorry at all that I don't find it sensible to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on one piece of jewelry, because that money can be used for much better things :).

I didn't know I couldn't post it on Soompi to advertise, and I was not selling imitations on Soompi :) I posted the link to TMP, not a Soompi store if you didn't notice :)

Guest crackednut

i love Vivienne Westwood, i live in the uk and we have a store in leeds, i have a bag, cardigan and a tshirt and other random stuff like a scarf, and i get most of my jewellery from there too, i like it, they're cute and although i don't like ALL her creations but the ones i like i LOVE!!!

to be honest i think Vivienne Westwood stuff are not that expensive compared to others i mean the jewellery is in general cheaper than Dior jewellery.

i REALLY hate imitations of Vivienne Westwood too, u can usually tell its usually badly imitated!! and i just in general don't like imitations, if i can't afford it then i save up for something, if i really cannot afford it still then i just won't buy it.

yea, the jewelry really isn't a bad price, considering the brand

like, its still sort of pricey, but I've seen much more expensive

ahh, you live in England? how neat lol

I want to go to a VW store someday, even if just to check it out :lol:

Aren't imitations still somewhat bad because the designs were stolen from Vivienne Westwood? The imitations probably sell rather well (because people like VW), so the ones who imitate the jewelry are getting more money for something they copied.

I wonder how the thousands of manufacturers in China are able to get away with creating all of these fakes (like Hello Kitty, jewelry brands, and cartoon merchandise).

I'm not against it, but I'm just saying that it's not 100% innocuous.

Guest chickery

Are there any shops that sell Vivienne on the West Coast of USA?

You may be able to find shops that sell VW clothing, but you'll have to search around for shops that sell accessories and even harder to find the shops that sell her handbags. I've been looking all over for a while, and I've come up with less than a handful retailers nationwide -_-

Guest w4termelon

i LOVE VW.

too bad theres no store in toronto, or that i know of.

or i would get my hands on one of those jewels >_<

You may be able to find shops that sell VW clothing, but you'll have to search around for shops that sell accessories and even harder to find the shops that sell her handbags. I've been looking all over for a while, and I've come up with less than a handful retailers nationwide -_-

Thanks :). I guess that it'll be alright to just wait until I go to Europe to search for VW items (if I have time). Even though I'd probably only be able to go again in 5 or more years (if I'm lucky), then it'll still be okay. I need to earn the $ for some of the good stuff, anyway :D.

VW is popular in Hong Kong, right? I may go there in a couple of years (the probability of going to Europe is lower) because my relatives are thinking about going back. If I go, I hope that I can stumble across real Vivienne items (I'm sure I'll see dozens of imitations --of not only Vivienne products xD).

Guest chickery

^ If there is a place that sells Viv stuff on Rodeo Drive, it's not not the franchise under Vivienne Westwood or Hervia. There used to be a VW shop in NYC, but it closed some years ago, I think? If you happen to find out if there is a place that sells the accessories on Rodeo, please share :]

VW is big in Asia - you'll find tons of fakes around in shops, but I know in HK there are liscensed VW shops. Check out the VW website for locations. The only thing I don't like about buying VW stuff from the Asian branches if the price. Buying from Asia is notably more expensive than buying from the UK.

As for ordering, it was mentioned before but you can always order from Hervia. They're very reliable and sell the same items online as they do in stores (though I hope their selection in real life is broader lol).

• 5 weeks later...
Guest taropudding

I own a couple of pieces of her right now, jewelry mostly. I was thinking about picking up the knuckleduster ring, but then held back because I thought I was going to get a YSL Muse. Guess not. I used to be crazy about VW, used to own lots of clothing, and then sold it all in a fit of cleaning closet a few years back because I needed the money and I couldn't fit into some of my tops because of my bust. (Got... bigger... -_-;) But I still love some of her pieces, even though I feel almost a bit cheated in the way Nana has made the VW logo so prominent on everything.

Right now I'd kill to find someone who can get a hold of her Nine West collaboration boots. Or pay $200 for it in size 7. If ANY of you can get your hands on those shoes, you guys are free to send me a quote and I'll probably go for it, commission and all. ><

Guest precious4e

century 21 baby. i got VW pants and top there, but i had to return the top because i didn't know where i would even wear it too. it was way over the top lol

are you for real?? Century 21? that's interesting....I should check it out lol.

i just got my VW medicine wallet a few days ago and i love it!! it's so nice & so worth the price!

next thing i'm getting is the pearl orb bracelet :P

I wanted that wallet! But they ran out of the black when I checked

and yea hervia is the only online place i've bought from (besides Izam :lol: )

It's great now that Hervia doesn't charge VAT muahahaahha

And I got a ring from the VW store when I went to London.

Guest cherriiz-sama

> < I really crazy VW so much ...but My country Thailand dont have shop = =;;;;;;

I just have VW stuff a bit I buy it from japan TT TT~ that too expensive....

4htkr5z.jpg

43hn71v.jpg

2n8a64z.jpg

42lers4.jpg

3zqvcx0.jpg

35m3y3c.jpg

4ghy5xh.jpg

47346c7.jpg

2m5ml55.jpg

4hjcswi.jpg

2nvgwme.jpg

Guest lovejoo

^ O_O woah so much O_O

:x how come they dont have a store overseas T_T!!

i saw a VW store in HK and omg~ i love the bags~ but it was too expencive -.-

i want a VW wallet XD

Archived