[drama 2004] April Kiss 4월의 키스

counsel05

060825a7ll.jpg

060830a9nv.jpg

060824a5wt.jpg

060829a4dy.jpg

this was shown in the Phils very recently...and i was so glad that i was able to catch some of its eps...the actors were great...the only thing i hate is the pairing...i'd rather have Soo Ae and Lee Jun Jin in the end since JHS died.

actually i love the way how these pics were arranged... :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Happy_Day

Yeah, Lee Jung Jin is REALLY underrated in Korea. He's my second fave actor, but people don't seem to appreciate him..... I don't understand what he lacks that he isn't a huge star like...... Kwon Sang Woo or Jo In Sung... :(

Guest Rosepetal

Waah...didn't know there was April Kiss thread here...^^

I recently finished watching this drama on VCD. My friend sent it to me from Singapore (without Eng. subs) b'cos it was not available here in the U.S. where I live..

I watched it all because of Jo Han-Sun... Lee Jung Jin was pretty good too, but don't care for SooAe nor So YeeHyeon...

I first came to know JHS when he was casted in the upcoming movie "Yeonriji" with Choi Ji-Woo, the movie will screen in April, both in Korea and Japan. (mellowdramatic movie)

Since then, I watched "The Temptation of Wolves" where JHS and Kang DongWon starred in. ..... he was so cool & cute in that movie!!^^

I think JHS is such a super hot stud, very handsome & sexy...

He looks and acts very mature for his age (24)!!!^^

Anyways, I didn't like the ending for that drama April Kiss either...although I still enjoyed watching it b'cos of JHS!!^^

Guest hello_se7en

ahhh i REALLLY wanted to watch this drama but cant seem to find it anywhere!! does anyone have links...please???

Guest noknok

ahhh i REALLLY wanted to watch this drama but cant seem to find it anywhere!! does anyone have links...please???

I had download April Kiss from this clubbox.

http://clubbox.co.kr/bigking

but now it close to public.

I think you can ask esjjangon this clubbox to download them.

I wish you have a good luck. :P:)

contactsheet13eb.jpg

213copy9ip.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sonickim

hi... just learned that JHS was in this drama.

wonderin if anyone who can tell or post more of it!!

i dont much of this drama and like to know how was it????

thanks in advance!!! :)

hoping..... :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kyj_js

Is "April Kiss" a drama or movie? It says "movie" in the topic of this thread, but people mentioned drama in their post... please clarify.

its a drama.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest noknok
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I have this drama DVD since last year but I haven't got any chance 2 watch it yet....It seems this drama is boring & not worth watching at all :angry: Ahhhh waisting my money :fury: I'm soooo regret buying this drama DVD :tears::tears::tears::tears:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived