[drama 2004] April Kiss 4월의 키스

counsel05

[KBS] Jo Han Sun, Soo Ae, Lee Jung Jin, So Yee Hyun
hi everyone! i am just interested to know the ending of this tv drama. :) especially as to who did soo ae end up with, jo han sun or lee jung jin or neither? :( please post your reply here. thanks a lot! :) :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyunjae_veyveh

she ends up with JHS but.....

the ending sucks!!!

really? just when i was beginning to be interested.. i watched it because of lee jung jin. but only few eps. im only up to the part where he accidentally hit soo ae.. feel bad for him.

Guest chuck97

The Ending

JHS and SA already plans to get marry, but JHS suddenly ran across the street to save a girl and JHS got hit and died.

LJJ and the other girl got marry.

Good series, the ending ruin everything.

The Ending

JHS and SA already plans to get marry, but JHS suddenly ran across the street to save a girl and JHS got hit and died.

LJJ and the other girl got marry.

Good series, the ending ruin everything.

what?he died,i like him.!another sad ending.did she really love him,that's why she will marry him?

i'm sorry if i asked so many question.we're only in the episode where LJJ fell from the cliff because JHS hit him and i dont even know what episode is that.

Guest kdramanut

Lee Jung Jin is a seriously under-rated actor. I haven't finished this series yet, but I'll keep watching it because of him.

I don't really like Su Ae's acting (I didn't like her in Love Letter either).

Did I mention how great Lee Jung Jin is?

His voice just melts my heart.

i love jo han sun.i want o belive that SA really love JHS,that's why she will marry him and not to repay him for all the good things that he did.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyj_js

This drama ended in the Phil. last feb. 27.too bad I wasnt able to watch it.is there a dvd with an English sub?

Guest minwoo06

Presently watching this drama too which I have rent from a video shop. I watch this drama all becos of Lee Jung Jin, the under-rated actor in korea. I noticed him only when he acted in "Love in Harvard" as a lawyer which have finished watching in my country cable.

As for this drama "April Kiss". I have watched till the part where Lee Jung Jin lost part of his memory after a fall. The memory of his first love with Su Ae. It really pain to see the lead actress trying to get back her first love and yet Jung Jin don't seem to remember. :tears:

Archived