[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Said what ? :mellow:

I just watched episode 5. Nobu is so cute. Haha ~ All the voices fit so well with the characters, just like how I imagined them to be. :D

It's awesome. I can't wait til Yasu's old high school life. Haha, I wanna see the hot hot Yasu. <3

Ren looks hot.

I really like the song that goes "I'm going my way! Down in my way!" :D

Hmm.. I really like the Opening song for NANA anime. I know that both singles, for opening and ending songs, will come out in June. Yay ~ :D

I like the opening song more than the ending. Hehe :P

Anyone know who sings the song Nana Oosaki sings during the concerts? The one that goes "I'm going my way, down in my way!"?

Oh! Chapter 58 is out on raws. :D

Yay, can't wait for translations !

Guest il.fait.nuit

AHHH wrong person soooo sorry I meant il.fait.nuit haha sorry

I don't know maybe my scanlation got it wrong but it's when Hachi asks Nana who her favourite singer is, and Nana says Sid, and Hachi talks about how she saw Sid and Nancy. (I think this is right after Hachi buys the Trapnest single).

Oh and I made a mistake with my earlier post, Sid was the bassist not the guitarist.

I can't wait to see what happens with Shion and Misato (non-lolita one).

Guest h2obubbli

nana1.jpg

Release Date : March 3, 2006

Language : Japanese

Subtitle : English

Artist Name(s) : Nakashima Mika | Miyazaki Aoi | Narimiya Hiroki

Yazawa Ai's extremely popular manga comes to life in Nana, the exciting new film starring popular singer Nakashima Mika and Miyazaki Aoi! Released in 2005 Nana tells the story of two twenty-year-old women with the same name, but drastically different personalities.

First up, there's Osaki Nana (Nakashima Mika), a calm, cool, and collected punk rock singer who struts into Tokyo's underground punk scene looking to hit the big time. While Nana's got some ex-boyfriend issues that she's eager to put behind her, she won't allow that personal drama to interfere with her big dream. In fact, Nana's not going to stop until she's conquered Japan as the nation's top rock star! The other "Nana" of the title is Komatsu Nana (TV actress Miyazaki Aoi), who is alternatively called Hachi. Cute and cheerful, Hachi led a somewhat sheltered life and has a bad habit of falling in love too quickly. She had some relationship problems in the past, but when she falls for her high school pal Junko, she decides to follow him to Tokyo when he gets admitted to an art design school. By moving to the big city, she hopes to find love and happiness in this new locale.

In my opinion this movie is pretty good for an 'anime/manga-->movie' film, even though a big chunk of the story line is taken out, putting a manga series into a movie this still proves to be a good film to watch.

enjoii

>>click here [bittorrent]

Guest Izam.

In my opinion this movie is pretty good for an 'anime/manga-->movie' film, even though a big chunk of the story line is taken out, putting a manga series into a movie this still proves to be a good film to watch.

enjoii

I still think it's a bad movie! It's bad all around. :ph34r::wacko:

I read volume 15 today and at the very end there was another foreshadowing. Hightlight---> Takumi comes back home with their daughter to surprise Hatchi. Just when I thought he was out of the picture....

Guest chocolate//

i'm kind of disappointed with the anime

i wish it followed the manga more

and the animation isn't the greatest :(

Guest lady_muimui

i'm kind of disappointed with the anime

i wish it followed the manga more

and the animation isn't the greatest :(

really? I think it follows the manga pretty well...

Guest chocolate//

really? I think it follows the manga pretty well...

:blush: ahh i just realized i never read the prologues.

and it's very very close to the manga ^^;;

Guest azuGurl

^ahahha, that's understandable I guess ;)

I loved the prologues, actually. I think the animation and music isn't all that bad either. The only this that bugs me is hachi's voice... >_< You hear so many of 'her' voices in anime...

^ Well, it's the same in the manga too. It started out with Hachi, and slowly moved to Nana. I like the anime, it portrays the manga pretty well in my opinion.

Guest shup

i guess out of all the three mediums i like the manga the best. ^^

the animation is not as pretty as ai yazawa's drawings.

on a side note... i REALLY REALLY want to buy shin's orb lighter. it's a vivienne westwood item, supposedly only sold in Japan and for like 450 bucks to start. I would never be able to buy it....ㅠㅠ.

I am going to Korea and i kinda wish I could buy a working imitation.. but what are the chances...

ssimiral_1135372150.jpg

I WANT hahaha

Guest Rosebud

I still think it's a bad movie! It's bad all around. :ph34r::wacko:

I read volume 15 today and at the very end there was another foreshadowing.

Just a question but what chapter is that in. Because chapter 58 is out and should be in Volume 16 and I'm not missing any chapters until there. Just curious if the release volume 15 is different than the cookie releases.

Thanks in advance.

Guest LuvU

How about this?

Ren goes mad with his jelousy then... kills NANA and suicides...

It sounds cruel... but its better 'cos they can be at least together. I dun like the ending of PARADISE KISS. It obssessed me for a while >_<

Guest sincerelydolly

^ Seriously, the ending of Paradise Kiss was like WOW, surprise. The ending to me though left a deep impression because it was so realistic.

I'm the type of person that'd leave someone I love to pursue my dream.

I'm nearly finishing vol. 15 and all the foreshadowing is scaring me. I'm dying to know what happens next. X_X

Anyways, something that I really need answered that's been bothering me is Layla's aka Reira's real hair color. XD What color is it really? In a lot of pictures, the hair color really ranges. So, does anyone know? I feel so weird asking this.

Guest Izam.

^ Seriously, the ending of Paradise Kiss was like WOW, surprise. The ending to me though left a deep impression because it was so realistic.

I'm the type of person that'd leave someone I love to pursue my dream.

I'm nearly finishing vol. 15 and all the foreshadowing is scaring me. I'm dying to know what happens next. X_X

Anyways, something that I really need answered that's been bothering me is Layla's aka Reira's real hair color. XD What color is it really? In a lot of pictures, the hair color really ranges. So, does anyone know? I feel so weird asking this.

I think she has it dyed pink (light baby pink)

Guest Rosebud

Last chapter of Volume 15 and Omake was just released in english (scans). I thought it was interesting that there are additional pages in the last chapter that are not in in the original cookie release. Just thought you would want to know. I thought there were other pages that were different also. It is mentioned in the Omake section.

Guest fisshie012

makes me wonder where the manga is leading us =D...

cause i would like to know what happens to Ren and Nana...

or Yasu...hell all of them XXDD....

Archived