스타일 ^^ (fob Style Thread?)

Guest sunmi_byul

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ♥cheri♥

I'm in China right now, and the styles here are sooo different from the US. The States are all about skinny jeans and flowerish dresses, imo.

Here, I have NO idea why, but people of all ages love Crocs. (anyone else in China right now and notice this?) o_O I came to visit last year and they didn't have this trend going on then. Also, skinny jeans are popular here too, but for guys and not girls...like, I see guys wearing yellow skinny jeans all the time, lol. I think the girls are influenced by Korean fashion, cuz everyone looks like they came smack out of a Kdrama.

They also like huge, oversized hoodies...and baggy pants, baggy clothes...huge Korean-style fake glasses, and certain types of dresses. I've seen a couple of people with really unique and interesting fashion styles, but was too scared to ask them if I could take a pic :sweatingbullets:

Guest Alison 蕭慧宗

^ uhh that's just a shirt and shorts right?? i guess... if you consider that. haha looks like normal attire though

Guest GreenRoses

I'm in China right now, and the styles here are sooo different from the US. The States are all about skinny jeans and flowerish dresses, imo.

Here, I have NO idea why, but people of all ages love Crocs. (anyone else in China right now and notice this?) o_O I came to visit last year and they didn't have this trend going on then. Also, skinny jeans are popular here too, but for guys and not girls...like, I see guys wearing yellow skinny jeans all the time, lol. I think the girls are influenced by Korean fashion, cuz everyone looks like they came smack out of a Kdrama.

They also like huge, oversized hoodies...and baggy pants, baggy clothes...huge Korean-style fake glasses, and certain types of dresses. I've seen a couple of people with really unique and interesting fashion styles, but was too scared to ask them if I could take a pic  :sweatingbullets:

Really? I recently went back and I didn't see any crocs :huh:

I saw a lot of heels and gladiator sandals.

where in China did you go to?

Yeh theres a style thats been going on in china for girls to dress like boys. It's sometimes really convincing!

and thanks for the suspender tips,_FOBchink :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest amaya_07

^ uhh that's just a shirt and shorts right?? i guess... if you consider that. haha looks like normal attire though

isn't that what's on most photos in this thread? something simple + some cute detail (in her case, the beanie and dorky glasses ^_^)

anyway, spam time? ^_^

tumblr_l6xzmphG7g1qbmv2bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6xzn9XVFg1qbmv2bo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l7me2sdxZl1qbmv2bo1_500.png

tumblr_l7rd84YXLz1qbmv2bo1_500.png

tumblr_l7rvpvrYfm1qc635to1_500.png

tumblr_l7x3i18aRN1qcys52o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l7wxmvfM2D1qbmv2bo1_500.png

tumblr_l7g7raFLQ31qb8e6zo1_500.png

rowky_8456_1.jpg

20100818g-2s.jpg

0630sl3-1s.jpg

free_2s.jpg

0709vs.jpg

Guest <Soojin>

This thread IS almost dead lol.. It's kind of a pity since I used to love comming in here for inspirations..

Thank you for the spam tho! It's what keeps this thread alive c:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flyingburberries

do you know any styles that would go with cardigans or hoodies?

I'm going to school where it is cold in the morning but i don't know what to wear with them.

I usually wear leggings and skinny jeans.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crzy_chunkii91

Seriously? This thread is going to die?!?! :[ fob style always works somehow..XD anyways, thanks for all the spam! :] i love all of these pictures!

i lovee it :)

especially the funky/ baggy part of it, it's comfortable and u don't have to think a lot about what matches since lots of fobby stuff r already mismatchd like.

• 2 months later...
Guest shiyabear

Don't die?

BY THE WAY.

I don't think you have to be super skinny like the models to wear their fobby styles!

You guys are all great and all you have to do is work it~

Be more confident and dress the way you love and want to.

z215335297.jpg

t1kjplxbjdxxaymxm405161.jpg

Tsubasa!♥

o218024458.jpg

o217078168.jpg

o217078167.jpg

winterfob.jpg

fobr.jpg

carditeach.png

cardiskirt.png

cardischool.png

autumnfob2.jpg

autumnfob.jpg

Guest GreenRoses

A lot of the times, an outfit only looks "fob" or cute cus the model is super skinny...but then thats only talking about the "jeans and a tshirt" look. So I'm not raelly sure how to make of the fob look anymore...

just plenty of layers and really cute designs?

Archived