스타일 ^^ (fob Style Thread?)

Guest sunmi_byul

Guest sunmi_byul

Korean, japanese, chinese, etc fashion
Hi im Yungbin and im really into FASHION and style. ahaha. especially cute fashion. So i wanted to start fashion style topic! But any..i guess you can say fob style? is welcome. so post pics if you want!

first I am doing korean style cuz i am korean lol. i will post more pics and new trends again!

105386_L.jpg

The red stillettos are a trend in korea.

i want yellow ones tho ^^.

105661_L.jpg

of course the black tights and stripes and love the boots.

way better than those in trend uggs.

106019_L.jpg

the oversized sweatshirt is SO popular right now. i went to a korean store recently and sooo many oversized sweaters and sweatshirts. you wear tights underneath or skinny-jeans.

106207_L.jpg

The casual girl style. dark wash jean skirt and leggings. and a bold tee-shirt over a tight long sleeve shirt always looks great. dont forget the over sized bag! love the oversized bags. oh and some pple dont do it no more but recently more krn girls are putting their hair through their caps for a cute look ^^

105863_L.jpg

you can pull of a sweatshirt and flowy skirt if you choose the right sweatshirt, to get a casual look.

106111_L.jpg

i have no idea why but lots of koreans like mickey for some reason. i mean i see mickey shirts everywhere

105997_L.jpg

so glad i found this. this type of sweater thats cut loose at the elbows is soooooo popular. Lots of korean stars a wearing this. i dont have one yet but i want one so bad cuz it looks so cute with a long sleeve shirt or turtle neck underneath.

103228_L.jpg

The long tunic type of shirt is so simple and easy to wear. just top it off with a bold necklace and it looks soo fashionable. and its only a shirt!

YYYY.jpg

long sweater vest with button on bottom! lots of these selling in korea too. and the brown oversized bag or red oversized back is popular.

idk these days, red is really in. pple like to have red rice cookers and red cabinets and fridges in their kitchens. and red wallets. cuz theirs a saying that the color red brings money in korea ^^.

YYYY-1.jpg

log plaid shirts!! i think its popular in america too. but its real big trend in korea. i bought one thats really colorful at a korean store. you wear it with jeans or tights.

YYYY-2.jpg

THE RED BAG. lol

02_14_Scody_1_10.jpg

the blue trench coat. pple wear green and orange lots too. but mostly this color.

0040110000042.jpg

the ADDIDAS. everyone knows that. and the converses haha.

0212_cat_c_03.jpg

love black red white

01_17_sibuya_8_5.jpg

i wanted to buy this style sweatshirt dress so badd. ahh i cant wait. looks reall good with black leggings!

0113_zul_c_08.jpg

i went to krn store and tried on this shirt with suspensders attatched to it haha. but it wus really cute. but i guess overall suspender like things are in this year.

b09658_top281_main.jpg

i wore hat like that to school and kids told me i looked jamaican. i kicked them.

Ok thats all for now. i'll post more later.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love the tunics! I hope winter comes faster because summer is too hot. I need to wear my new clothes bought from HK just recently...!

whoooo!! i love the long tops. it's so simple yet pretty..and the only thing i can pull off...

the suspenders?...i remember that being a trend in china in 2004

Guest gingerpye

realyl cute pictures. :D i really love this one:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.shezstyle.co.kr/images/product_images/1202/105997_L.jpg

i'd love a sweater like that :o anyone knows where i can find one not too expensive? :P preferrably online...

same here.

Guest -.Gigi.-

I love the "love black red white" outfit. It's very cute.

I wanted to buy black shorts with the suspenders attached to them so badly a few weeks ago!! I saw it at the West Seal website, but it wasn't at the store. :[

I need to buy some red shoes and a red bag!! :)

Archived