Filipino Ulljhang

Guest miyuki

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chigusa707

i love u pao-chan!!!!! *hugs*

i will put this in the very first page on how u explained ulljhangs...

<3

Reiko

i think pao (chigusa707) already answered it for me =)

^^ *hugs back* haha.. know what? Im glad no one hated me for doing that.. XDD

kelly misa!!!!

i love the girl..

is she still working in hk?? or is she back??

by the way.. please do not hotlink pics from friendster.. we dont know how long they really last

^^ I dunno.. but I do think she's back here. :) haha.. I didnt want to be bothered by saving the pics on PB.. but I shall do that the next time I post. :)

ok....what i've observe is that we're lacking of guys..we need guys!!! cute/handsome so then again i'm contributing at my best...got this from my bros myspace and i just like pimping this guy:D hehe enjoy...

name:Kristoff...i dunno if that's his real name, but one thing is fo sure is his 100% pinoy!

gawd! my bro's myspace is so useful i'm thanking him!

I like his style. :) and the photography on some pics are quite nice. <3

Hey that's at the University of Sydney! LOL Interesting. I don't know anything about Filipino celebrities but I wonder if people notice her at uni? Alot of my friends attend that uni and I visit sometimes.

^^ I dunno if they do.. maybe? I dont think people there would recognize her as a celeb though.

Wow, that Kristoff is cute!!!

I so wished that Victor Basa didn't enter mainstream showbiz so I kud post his pics here....his pre-celeb blog pics were so cute...

AGREED. <3 Victor. ahhh.. but wait.. wasnt he popular online before he entered showbizzzz?

~<3

*THE FF. is just my opinion about some of the posted pics. You dont have to agree to it, but you are welcome to have your own say too. Dont hate me.. I just dislike sugar-coating.

Some of the pics on this thread, imo, arent even ulzzang material. I mean, they look pretty average~ and DO REMEMBER that ULZZANGS ARE POPULAR pretty internet faces. Dont post your friend/sister/cousin/classmate/pet just because you think they are ulzzang material.. etc~ duuuude.. a lot of opinions go into this whole thing. Unless your friend is quite popular on sites such as FRIENDSTER or MYSPACE (Im using the 2 sites as example since they are the most widely used here), then, IMO, they arent ulzzangs.

If we just continue to post random photos of people whom we think are pretty then lets just have the title changed to:

RANDOM PRETTY FILIPINO PEOPLE THREAD.

That would be more suitable dont you guys think?

Lastly, I dont mean to offend anyone but I would really like to stay true to what this thread is for. FILIPINO ULZZANGS.

*end rant*

Guest sweet_treats1812

oh my gosh!!! ellen adarna!!! i know this kid!!! :o

it's pretty amazing to see her face on the internet like this...but yes, she is as pretty as those pics show...

Guest Melyxcious

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/24/99/9509942/566713800l.jpg

^i like that picture :o

it looks so cool. creepy. but really cool at the same time :D!

love the style o.o

Guest ShortaznGirl

i love filipino people. nice, and PRETTY!! there aren't ugly filipino people at my school..they just don't exist. lol. some of them are really dark and some really light..it gets confusing. the all the girls you posted are really pretty

^^ *hugs back* haha.. know what? Im glad no one hated me for doing that.. XDD

~<3

of course no one will hate u.. me and haiki <3 pao ;)

*THE FF. is just my opinion about some of the posted pics. You dont have to agree to it, but you are welcome to have your own say too. Dont hate me.. I just dislike sugar-coating.

Some of the pics on this thread, imo, arent even ulzzang material. I mean, they look pretty average~ and DO REMEMBER that ULZZANGS ARE POPULAR pretty internet faces. Dont post your friend/sister/cousin/classmate/pet just because you think they are ulzzang material.. etc~ duuuude.. a lot of opinions go into this whole thing. Unless your friend is quite popular on sites such as FRIENDSTER or MYSPACE (Im using the 2 sites as example since they are the most widely used here), then, IMO, they arent ulzzangs.

If we just continue to post random photos of people whom we think are pretty then lets just have the title changed to:

RANDOM PRETTY FILIPINO PEOPLE THREAD.

That would be more suitable dont you guys think?

Lastly, I dont mean to offend anyone but I would really like to stay true to what this thread is for. FILIPINO ULZZANGS.

*end rant*

word

but pao, pet???? im thinking of another thing.. LoL ^_^

i just remembered ulljhangs in

Korea use cyworld

Taiwan use wretch

Thailand use hi5

and i think in the Philippines friendster and myspace...

Guest lucy_monostone

Oh God, Oh God. Good Lord. SO HAWT! I'm a stalker! :lol: Babe, can you post his MYSPACE ACCOUNT HERE? Okay, now i'm serious about stalking him. LOL :lol:

i'm i allow to do that??? well anyways heck...

ok...here's his myspace URL: http://www.myspace.com/viridian_exodus

i assure u that this guy is pretty popular on the net, and his myspace acc. is for real! co'z a lot of posers r using his name and pics for i don't know what reason :sweatingbullets:

so ladies u like Kristoff here's another pic spam of him...dozo..

Kristof.jpg

Kristof4.jpg

his friend i guess...hehehe

Kristof2.jpg

Kristof3.jpg

w/ his buddies...

Kristof5.jpg

Kristof7.jpg

Kristof6.jpg

Guest pandoras0nymph

im rlly not sure about the true identity of this guy but he is a friendster friend.... according to the profile his name is carlo bryan

13901354864193l.jpg

13801793433339l.jpg

14942346016485l.jpg

Guest lucy_monostone

Name: Jenna G

loc: Alabang

i so envy her.. she's rich, she got style and artistic..oh well..

JennaG19alabang.jpg

JennaGl1.jpg

JennaGl2.jpg

JennaGl3.jpg

JennaGl4.jpg

JennaGl5.jpg

JennaGl6.jpg

Name: Jerika

Jerika2.jpg

Jerika5.jpg

Jerika1.jpg

Jerika6.gif

Jerika4.gif

Jerika19.jpg

Jerika3.jpg

i'm done for now...next time more boys...

hi guys i'll just organize the first page^.^

im posting the pics of ten girls and ten guys

as well as links to their journals/friendster/photoalbum

and maybe profile as well

for the girls im posting

ellen, arriana, klaire, georgina

i need 6 more any suggestions??

for the guys japoy and kristof

can i ask for their best pics??? and the others as well ^.^

and yeah 8 more for the guys...

hehehe

i think its much better that are first page is like that right???

thanks

<3

Reiko

Archived