Kristoff

Ellen

Don't bite me. It's just my opinion...

And Models/Actors should not to be called

'Ulljhangs' anymore.

Because as chigusa707 said.

Ulzzangs= internet pretty face.

Unless you're posting celebs who were/ used to be ulzzangs or

were discovered thru the internet, then the pics shouldnt be in here.

Should I post my pics or not?

I dunno.. lmao XD

I'll get a new haircut and stuff first.

. hahaha :P

and a little advice.. Can the people that posted celebs in this thread

kindly edit their post so that the thread will be organized.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cpopbaby19

^TRUE THAT. :mellow:

not to be rude or anything. .____.;

HOLYYYYYY!!! U___U

AHHHH! OMFFFGGG! THIS THREAD IS THE BOMB! :w00t:

the guys are fdglkdjlkagjslkdgjadg HOOTT! :w00t: 8D eye candy eye candy! XD can anyone get their numbers? :mellow:

LMAO~

Japoy & Kristoff are SO hot! :mellow: gawd. =.= i hardly see boys here who're THAT hot! [;

gawd. i wish i was near dlsu! T__T; i rarely see cute dudes in katipunan! (ateneo!) xD their either locked up in their school or in their cars! :lol:

Guest juicyness

lol wow filipinos dont look filipinos nomore =S they all look korean-ish or europeen-ish. "even those full filipinos" (opinion lng po)

Guest lucy_monostone

as i've mentioned b'fore, i'll come back with more boys...[teehee]...so here ;)

Name: Jericho V.

JerichoVillamonte16.jpg

JerichoV5.jpg

JerichoV3.jpg

JerichoV1.jpg

JerichoV4.jpg

JerichoV2.jpg

Name: Lars

Lars20sumtin3.jpg

Lars20sumtin5.jpg

Lars20sumtin.jpg

Lars20sumtin1.jpg

Lars20sumtin4.jpg

Nickname: Blow me wind...he didn't put his real name..tsk!

Blowmewind19.jpg

Blowmewind2.jpg

Blowmewind4.jpg

Blowmewind3.jpg

Blowmewind6.jpg

their all pretty popular on myspace...

Guest A-I-Z-A

Keep those pictures coming guys! :)

There are a lot of good looking filipino girls and guys but majority of them don't post pics over d internet so its difficult 2 get their pics.

I actually know mika personally, she's my blockmate in college and I also have other friends who model but I don't knw if I should post their pics. I don't think they'd agree... Maybe I'll persuade them first and contribute pictures in the future :D

Guest biteme_lestat

*THE FF. is just my opinion about some of the posted pics. You dont have to agree to it, but you are welcome to have your own say too. Dont hate me.. I just dislike sugar-coating.

Some of the pics on this thread, imo, arent even ulzzang material. I mean, they look pretty average~ and DO REMEMBER that ULZZANGS ARE POPULAR pretty internet faces. Dont post your friend/sister/cousin/classmate/pet just because you think they are ulzzang material.. etc~ duuuude.. a lot of opinions go into this whole thing. Unless your friend is quite popular on sites such as FRIENDSTER or MYSPACE (Im using the 2 sites as example since they are the most widely used here), then, IMO, they arent ulzzangs.

If we just continue to post random photos of people whom we think are pretty then lets just have the title changed to:

RANDOM PRETTY FILIPINO PEOPLE THREAD.

That would be more suitable dont you guys think?

Lastly, I dont mean to offend anyone but I would really like to stay true to what this thread is for. FILIPINO ULZZANGS.

*end rant*

WORD! not being mean also, but yeah, as chigusa707 said, a lot of people are gonna be looking at this thread, not just us Pinoy soompiers, so let's try to maintain some quality here, ayt?

Peace :D

Hey, lucy_monostone! Why am i not surprised that you were to able to find them cuties? :P ehehe, glad to see you hre too :D

Guest lucy_monostone

Hey, lucy_monostone! Why am i not surprised that you were to able to find them cuties? :P ehehe, glad to see you hre too :D

woot~! biteme! i was bored lately so i thought of participating on this pinoy ulljhang thread...and to showcase the diversity of filipino looks...i had enough of those stereotypes i often read on some online forums <_<

we need to keep those standards on the level, ne~ :)

Guest BOOMBOX

ummm can i ask a few questions? sorry sorry !

- do they have to live in the philippines?

and

- do they have to have modelled and stuff ?

Guest witchyangelkk

Hihi Reiko, Pao, Pauie... and everyone else ^^

~<3

*THE FF. is just my opinion about some of the posted pics. You dont have to agree to it, but you are welcome to have your own say too. Dont hate me.. I just dislike sugar-coating.

Some of the pics on this thread, imo, arent even ulzzang material. I mean, they look pretty average~ and DO REMEMBER that ULZZANGS ARE POPULAR pretty internet faces. Dont post your friend/sister/cousin/classmate/pet just because you think they are ulzzang material.. etc~ duuuude.. a lot of opinions go into this whole thing. Unless your friend is quite popular on sites such as FRIENDSTER or MYSPACE (Im using the 2 sites as example since they are the most widely used here), then, IMO, they arent ulzzangs.

If we just continue to post random photos of people whom we think are pretty then lets just have the title changed to:

RANDOM PRETTY FILIPINO PEOPLE THREAD.

That would be more suitable dont you guys think?

Lastly, I dont mean to offend anyone but I would really like to stay true to what this thread is for. FILIPINO ULZZANGS.

*end rant*

HEAR HEAR PAO!!! I think u should copy and paste that in the c-ulzzang thread as well ^^

Basically took all the words out of my mouth =D

S2 your rants ^^ HAHAHAHHAHHAHA

of course no one will hate u.. me and haiki <3 pao ;)

word

but pao, pet???? im thinking of another thing.. LoL ^_^

i just remembered ulljhangs in

Korea use cyworld

Taiwan use wretch

Thailand use hi5

and i think in the Philippines friendster and myspace...

Yep yep... we'll love you forever ^^

Hmm... u forgot that hk ulzzangs have Xangas!! (damn.. i dont fit the mould then... coz i have a hi5 account =P)

Anyway... keep posting pretty pics...and handsome guys... Jericho is super hot .. reminds me of this guy in my chemistry class.. ^^

Lars is also hot... but his eyes sorta scare me.. i dont know how =P

Ugh.. sooo tired

S2 HaiKi

Guest HyoorinP

RAYKOSEN

Full Name: Ray Adrian Necor Junko Magbanua

Nick Name(s): Kosen, Ray, Ian, Radz, Yan yan

He is a Multimedia Artist currently studying in De La Salle College of Saint Benilde. He have a mix of Japanese blood through his dad. He worked as a part time catalog prints model and also a good illustrator. He is popular in friendster and deviantart too.

You may visit his art gallery site at www.raykosen.deviantart.com

PICS:

RAYKOSEN__ID_by_Raykosen.jpg

:P He made this XD

RAYKOSEN__Err_by_Raykosen.jpg

Cool shot. :rolleyes:

RAYKOSEN__Formality_stuff__by_Rayko.jpg

:w00t: Schmexy

RAYKOSEN__Sharp_Eyes____by_Raykosen.jpg

B)

RAYKOSEN__Gakuran1_by_Raykosen.jpg

Is that you Shin? XD

RAYKOSEN__Highschool_Boy_by_Raykose.jpg

Angsty look. I'm melting... :sweatingbullets:

RAYKOSEN__is_mad_D8C_by_Raykosen.jpg

:angry: <-- He's like this. LOLz

RAYKOSEN__Ellie_and_I_by_Raykosen.jpg

He and his friend

RAYKOSEN__Highschool_students2_by_R.jpg

Jessica Ignacio and him. Jessica is pretty too! :rolleyes:

RAYKOSEN__Gakuran_3_by_Raykosen.jpg

^_^

RAYKOSEN__WHITE_by_Raykosen.jpg

So cool! :blush:

RAYKOSEN__let_me_out_by_Raykosen.jpg

B) Yeah. I provided the clothes here! Lolz

RAYKOSEN__Casual_street_by_Raykosen.jpg

:P

Isn't he pretty? :lol: XD

He didn't know that I stole his pics and post them here. :sweatingbullets::phew:

RAYKOSEN

Full Name: Ray Adrian Necor Junko Magbanua

Nick Name(s): Kosen, Ray, Ian, Radz, Yan yan

He is a Multimedia Artist currently studying in De La Salle College of Saint Benilde. He have a mix of Japanese blood through his dad. He worked as a part time catalog prints model and also a good illustrator. He is popular in friendster and deviantart too.

You may visit his art gallery site at www.raykosen.deviantart.com

PICS:

\

Ive seen him in school! (hello there fellow benildean :D).. he's ok ^^. One of those people in school that stands out. He even looks like my friend (who is a mma frosh ^^)

Archived