Filipino Ulljhang

Guest miyuki

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaiweasley

These girls are all half-something else, right? Because pure Filipinos don't really look like them :)

I feel strange seeing Klaire's pic there as she's a friend's little sister. Hehe

Guest miyaviyo

These girls are all half-something else, right? Because pure Filipinos don't really look like them :)

I feel strange seeing Klaire's pic there as she's a friend's little sister. Hehe

are you looking for pure filipinos? you mean negritos? XD seriously, the first inhabitants of philippines are them, you can't be looking for them right. lol.

Guest lucy_monostone

might as well contribute :)

i got this from my bro's myspace acc. and yeah they're all filipinas livin in phils..

name: Bhea

203776960_l.jpg

l_c9e3ef7283a932d1106d6b9b731f17cd.jpg

l_8f9cb07a756d1ec624fedb08aa0bfd39.jpg

203791859_l.jpg

name: Naomi

l_cf4862798bd996ffb74cfbdbad95f24d.jpg

215648404_m.jpg

245774265_m.jpg

m_90b613ff7addf4378c29fef6196b9cad.jpg

Guest elbimbo

wow, this thread was unexpected.

i seriously thought it wouldn't work out.

but you people proved me wrong.

yeh their aRe bringing sexy back!

Guest angel2nyt

i dont think they are considered as uhljjangs.. its just they do things korean ulhjjangs do..

but they post in friendster mostly

but i really really like klaire yapyuco..

im so jealoused that shes so close to jai reyes..

i also like the other yapyuco twin..

^so we can just post any random person that has one of the best faces?? i would want to contribute if only i know of some..

anyways, i find klaire prettier than her twin..

yes the other yapyuco twin..uurrrggghhh i forgot her name..

oh and i see atom araullo..

a genius cutie

hahaha

this makes me remember the days when i was addicted to friendster..

i was expecting more pics..but not celebrity pics..it will be nice to see pics of people that we don't see on tv..

miyuki-maybe u should post no celeb pics in big n bold letters on ur first post

i actually did... <_<

<3

Reiko

Heart was a candy model before though~

Oh ok, i wasn't aware that there's a filipino celeb thread. Sorry, that'd my last post with celeb pics. :)

forgiven :)

Please please. Lets listen to MIYUKI IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSE. THANK YOU .

thanks paula *hugs*

ur paula/pauie right????

u can just call me reiko...

u haven't been in the Philippines that's why ur saying that...

there are a lot of filipinos who are fair skinned, brown eyes, and has mestiza features...

are you looking for pure filipinos? you mean negritos? XD seriously, the first inhabitants of philippines are them, you can't be looking for them right. lol.

i think he is :lol:

Guest angel2nyt

u haven't been in the Philippines that's why ur saying that...

there are a lot of filipinos who are fair skinned, brown eyes, and has mestiza features...

i think he is :lol:

i know what you mean.. some people think all filipinos look alike.. which is weird.. because out of all the races in the world, i think ours is one of the most diverse looking..

not all pure filipinos have brown skin, i know someone who is pure filipino and has green eyes(but not like go ah ra green, but you can still see it)

Guest tranced_azn

There are Pinoy ulzzangs now? oh crud....

I never liked ulzzangs....

but I must admit that these girls are veyr pretty...and at least they're not doing the fake-innocent-wide eyed pouty lips pose...

SOOO AGREED

There are Pinoy ulzzangs now? oh crud....

I never liked ulzzangs....

but I must admit that these girls are veyr pretty...and at least they're not doing the fake-innocent-wide eyed pouty lips pose...

SOOO AGREED. And being half filipino myself, man I always wondered how some of them are soo "puti" xDD kinda jealous. And yea I also think that filipinos come in diverse looks too, it's quite interesting and refreshing to know that all flips are brown and other things that people have generalized.

Guest witchyangelkk

Yep yep... we should all listen to the boss... the wonderful and talented @ Harvest moon... REIKO!! ^^

No celeb pics please ^^

Anyway... Love the guys that Sushixohh posted =D... sooo cute ... but not as cute as my Max and Gua Gua though.. MWHAHAHAHAHAH =D

Sorry i cant contribute any pics... i dont know any phillipino ulzzangs... @__@" Ill try and educate myself here though =D

S2 HaiKi

Guest sushixohh

thanks paula *hugs*

ur paula/pauie right????

:blush: No prob reiko! (: Your from DLSU?!?! OMFG. I'm from CSB. Yayyyy! :w00t: So small world. :lol:

Yes its pauie (:

Anyway. I'll help to post pics here. And omg. How I wish my blockmates won't see that I posted their pics. Ha-Ha-Ha. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Yep yep... we should all listen to the boss... the wonderful and talented @ Harvest moon... REIKO!! ^^

No celeb pics please ^^

Anyway... Love the guys that Sushixohh posted =D... sooo cute ... but not as cute as my Max and Gua Gua though.. MWHAHAHAHAHAH =D

Sorry i cant contribute any pics... i dont know any phillipino ulzzangs... @__@" Ill try and educate myself here though =D

S2 HaiKi

awww HaiKi! *hugs* HAHA. Well jig is my blockmate. :lol:

klaire looks like chae yeon HAHAHHA

uhhhhrrrrr i want to be a filipino ulljjang

xD xD... I feel the same... ahahah..

Now if only I had the looks... -o-

Anyways back to the topic,

I don't think Heart can be considered as a Filipino Uhljjang (and so is Angel Locsin) because she's already an actress. (o.o)

Lots of pretty people... ahehehe

I'm from UST!! Proud Thomasian... lol..

Still in High School though... ehehehehe

Guest manderley_angel

Thank u for ruining this thread....next time u feel like putting up pics. of urself...don't

Not to be mean or anything but...it's better if you post these pics in the member's 411 forum not here. :sweatingbullets:

dammnit.... sorry guys... my brother stole my account and posted these pics :tears: wth?! i just founf out about this.... >.<

sorry sorry sorry!! stupid brother!!!

Guest sushixohh

dammnit.... sorry guys... my brother stole my account and posted these pics :tears: wth?! i just founf out about this.... >.<

sorry sorry sorry!! stupid brother!!!

uh-oh. I smell trouble with your bro. :mellow:

Guest biteme_lestat

Wow, this thread is growing so fast! *cus there are lots of beautiful Pinays* :D

Like i admitted earlier, I'm not a big fan of ulzzangs cus they ALL look the same...i mean, you've see one, you'vee seen them all...plus there's the whole issue of their pics being PSed and stuff...

but i like how this thread is becoming like a showacesa of natural Pinay beauty (and like a lot of people have already said. not all Filipinos have dark skin..etc) but if you guys could share any dark skinned beauties too, then that'd be great :D

*oh and to those posting celeb pictures...stop already!*

ehem, and i'd also like to see more guys' pics....:D

Guest sushixohh

RC

31010517441019l.jpg

ECHO

932048489l.jpg

omg. I run outta of cute guys. LOL

SARAH [ True Filipina Beauty ; Morena Beauty :) ]

824698937l.jpg

34483500438542l.jpg

37027313146813l.jpg