Filipino Ulljhang

Guest miyuki

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sushixohh

I think it would be hard to find 100% Filipinos. xD

At this moment, there's so many mixed bloods. (o.o)

Like 75% of Filipinos have mixed blood.

Hanika's so pretty!

She looks mixed though... (o.o)

Actually hani is a pure Filipina. (: Though you can see some spanish trace on her. :sweatingbullets:

Yep yep... we should all listen to the boss... the wonderful and talented @ Harvest moon... REIKO!! ^^

No celeb pics please ^^

Anyway... Love the guys that Sushixohh posted =D... sooo cute ... but not as cute as my Max and Gua Gua though.. MWHAHAHAHAHAH =D

Sorry i cant contribute any pics... i dont know any phillipino ulzzangs... @__@" Ill try and educate myself here though =D

S2 HaiKi

haiki, im now bored playing harvest moon and im still in year1... LoL

but nothing beats my JAY!!!!!!!! :wub: hahahahahaha

but i must admit "your" GuaGua is cute but my JAY is hot!!!!! :P

:blush: No prob reiko! (: Your from DLSU?!?! OMFG. I'm from CSB. Yayyyy! :w00t: So small world. :lol:

Yes its pauie (:

Anyway. I'll help to post pics here. And omg. How I wish my blockmates won't see that I posted their pics. Ha-Ha-Ha. :lol::sweatingbullets:

awww HaiKi! *hugs* HAHA. Well jig is my blockmate. :lol:

small world indeed ^.^ im not posting any pics of my blkmates..

<3

Reiko

Wow, this thread is growing so fast! *cus there are lots of beautiful Pinays* :D

Like i admitted earlier, I'm not a big fan of ulzzangs cus they ALL look the same...i mean, you've see one, you'vee seen them all...plus there's the whole issue of their pics being PSed and stuff...

but i like how this thread is becoming like a showacesa of natural Pinay beauty (and like a lot of people have already said. not all Filipinos have dark skin..etc) but if you guys could share any dark skinned beauties too, then that'd be great :D

*oh and to those posting celeb pictures...stop already!*

ehem, and i'd also like to see more guys' pics....:D

Um my favorite filipina singer is dark skinned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gEocdtqhV0

Actually hani is a pure Filipina. (: Though you can see some spanish trace on her. :sweatingbullets:

Its more like the other way around....85 % of filipinos r of pure blood.

It just seems that there are alot of mixed people because they all live in the big cities.

Most filipinos who live all over Pinas r full filipino.

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

haha yeah i agree w/ you guys abt the fake pout thing (:

i think klaire & ellen have got natural beauty! haha

yeah they look mixed.

I think its BS to say that all full filipinos r dark.

For example....the bangsamoro(muslim filipino) people r probably the most pure filipinos out there. They managed to keep the spanish off their land...and they even fought against the americans.

Yet if u look at pictures of this Maranao( bangsamoro tribe) girl

she is very fair skinned.

maranao_gir.jpg

Guest sushixohh

small world indeed ^.^ im not posting any pics of my blkmates..

<3

Reiko

teehee . :sweatingbullets: I dunno if Jigs would reach this. :lol:

Um my favorite filipina singer is dark skinned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gEocdtqhV0

Its more like the other way around....85 % of filipinos r of pure blood.

It just seems that there are alot of mixed people because they all live in the big cities.

Most filipinos who live all over Pinas r full filipino.

well maybe .. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I think it would be hard to find 100% Filipinos. xD

At this moment, there's so many mixed bloods. (o.o)

Like 75% of Filipinos have mixed blood.

Hanika's so pretty!

She looks mixed though... (o.o)

she doesnt look mix to me...

anyway,

for me Filipinos are Filipinos it doesnt matter if he has 10% spanish ancestry, 2% chinese, 20% japanese, 10% irish...

oh crap i dont want to make a whole paragraph just to explain my side..

if u get what i mean thank you, if not figure it out.. LoL

why does a lot of people keep on saying that they look mix just bec they are fair skin..

not just in this thread...

Guest polabola

^^ maybe you should put the explanation in bold letters again on the first page ;)

PS: I'm one of the pinoys with fair skin, but who cares, I was born and bred here with Filipino parents of Chinese roots.

Filipinos are racial mutts. Majority of us have foreign blood due to the interracial marriages that happened way before the Spaniards. Malaysians, Arabs, Indonesians and Chinese who came in the country to trade. When the Spaniards came in the 15th century, they brought together the culture and the last names which explains the non asian last names lol. Aside from that, majority of the Spanish married Filipino natives and in some cases, the women were raped by friars. All these mumbo-jumbo of races that came to our country produced a wide variety of Filipinos that even though they are technically mixed, they are considered pure Filipinos as the majority already has foreign blood in them. It's similar with other countries, not all chinese are chinky eyes, not all americans are white, so are Filipinos. We're a racial mutt and with the mix, no matter what percentage, we found our own niche as FILIPINOS which made us special and diverse. ^_^

Guest squallie

^ I couldn't agree with you more.

Ohh so sorry Miyuki, didn't know celebs weren't allowed. It's just that it's pretty hard to find filipino ulljjangs. I never even knew there was any because I wasn't familiar with the fact that they have those net idol things. Unless they're on friendster.

Guest keczianthei

wow.. this thread grows fast but hopefully with more pics..

and i so agree with miyuki.. please refrain from posting pics of celebs.. we've had enough of their faces.. we always see them on tv and whatnot.. *if you know what i mean*

Guest sushixohh

she doesnt look mix to me...

anyway,

for me Filipinos are Filipinos it doesnt matter if he has 10% spanish ancestry, 2% chinese, 20% japanese, 10% irish...

oh crap i dont want to make a whole paragraph just to explain my side..

if u get what i mean thank you, if not figure it out.. LoL

why does a lot of people keep on saying that they look mix just bec they are fair skin..

not just in this thread...

Actually, BASED ON MY HISTORY CLASS. YOU CAN NEVER FIND A PURE FILIPINO. DUE TO ACCULTURATION. :) Actually we can never find any pure race too .

wow.. this thread grows fast but hopefully with more pics..

and i so agree with miyuki.. please refrain from posting pics of celebs.. we've had enough of their faces.. we always see them on tv and whatnot.. *if you know what i mean*

Haha. Starstruck pissed the hell outta me. :lol: I've had enough of their faces. And for pete's sake. Angel Locsin too. <_<

hi, if we're just gonna post pics of celebs

i might as well have this thread close :sweatingbullets:

why???

because we already have an official filipino celeb thread...

the reason why i made this is because a lot of them had been posting pictures of ellen and other people that they think are ulljhang. and they also have been requesting to make another thread for ulljhangs...

if we'll begin posting pics of celebs then why do i have to make another thread

i hope u understand...

<3

Reiko

filipino ulljhang thread yay!! and i agre with the thread starter ... NO CELEBRITY PICS please - as if we haven't seen enough of their photos in forums / blogs / sites / MMS / etc.

i think klaire's very pretty - flawless skin. i'm jealous :lol:

Actually, BASED ON MY HISTORY CLASS. YOU CAN NEVER FIND A PURE FILIPINO. DUE TO ACCULTURATION. :) Actually we can never find any pure race too .

Haha. Starstruck pissed the hell outta me. :lol: I've had enough of their faces. And for pete's sake. Angel Locsin too. <_<

why hate on starstruck???

m_Image305.jpg

Aileen Iwamoto

Guest chigusa707

NO CELEB PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

You people are missing the whole idea of this thread.

Ulzzangs= internet pretty face.

Unless you're posting celebs who were/ used to be ulzzangs or were discovered thru the internet, then the pics shouldnt be in here.

THERE's a FILIPINO CELEB thread which you can spam with those pics NOT this thread.

Call me a b**** or whatever but you guys need to understand what this thread's for.

SO PLEASE... NO MORE CELEB PICS.

-PAO

~*~

Now for some pics~

Georgina Wilson (model)

- currently studying in Australia

- I think she's really pretty. :)

2826154241422l.jpg

^with Kelly Misa & Nicole Hernandez

850216642l.jpg

994278391l.jpg

28261405121138l.jpg

37597112916851l.jpg

37597048645996l.jpg

33234881322837l.jpg

33234779261835l.jpg

3323464999408l.jpg

28483781538841l.jpg

^and yes... her bf's a celeb.. but hey~ I aint breaking any rules here.. or am I? 0.0

MORE JAPOY~

3185813071209l.jpg

31858105813439l.jpg

31857850656605l.jpg

31857796957027l.jpg

^_______,^

Guest miyaviyo

I like to point out that we're not only posting pics here because of you or the other filipinos who know them, they are unknown to most soompiers.

I don't watch starstruck and the like. I put up celeb pics cos i just thought they're pretty and they're uljjang material. I also thought it was allowed because there were no rules when i posted and i didn't notice there's a filipino celeb thread already. With that said, i will not put up celeb pics again. ;)

Hanika looks so pinoy to me...

Guest kaiweasley

are you looking for pure filipinos? you mean negritos? XD seriously, the first inhabitants of philippines are them, you can't be looking for them right. lol.

I seriously hope you're asking me that as a joke because if not then I don't know what to tell you...

u haven't been in the Philippines that's why ur saying that...

there are a lot of filipinos who are fair skinned, brown eyes, and has mestiza features...

i think he is :lol:

First of all, I'm a she. Next, I actually live here in Manila so I pretty much know what most Filipinos look like.

In my previous post. when I said "all" I meant the girls posted on the first parts of the thread. They probably have Filipino parents but they definitely don't look like pure Filipinos to me which is why I brought it up. I'm not saying the 'typical' ones don't look beautiful. There are lots of them out there. Besides, I never even mentioned skin colour for crying out loud.

It has something to do with their facial features. Most filipinos don't look like that. There are a lot who are fair skinned and mestiza-looking nowadays but a majority of Filipinos still look, well...pure Filipino. Not a trace of another ethnicity. Do you get me? It's like when you look at someone, you just know they're Filipino. I can't put it into words but I hope you all get what I'm trying to point out.

OH! Like those people sushixohh posted - they look Filipinos to me. :)

Archived