[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest cpopbaby19

HOMGG

he meltsssss me!! :w00t: he's so sexyy! XD even with clothes on! :x

im so envious of the girl... >u<; she's UBER lucky... ._____. just being close with him... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! T_T

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

I hope there's no intense skin-ship scenes

but OMG Im LOOKING FORWARD To this!!! im watching it!! ahah

AND i hope it doesn't flunk like Sapuri (like kame)~!! but i don't think it will.... *crosses fingers hha* hahahah cuz Kurosagi did well~ and this is a better time slot~~

^ awww i didn't think that sapuri was that bad...

at least it had a happy ending with some funny moments in each episodes......

so yamapi's character is younger than the girls?

i thought that they were all friends.... like same age?

the other actor....what other drama did he do?

pics anyone?

^ awww i didn't think that sapuri was that bad...

at least it had a happy ending with some funny moments in each episodes......

so yamapi's character is younger than the girls?

i thought that they were all friends.... like same age?

the other actor....what other drama did he do?

pics anyone?

no same age...but just that ppl say she looks older than Pi....and in real life she younger also..

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Thanks everyone for the new pictures. PI I LOVE YOUU <3333

I am very glad he cut his hair. His new hair makes him look so young, LIKE MY AGE. :lol:

I have to say Masami does look really old compare to Pi. I really liked their highschool look in Dragonzakura. Hopefully they win me over in here too. SO EXCITED!!

It's Pi's haircut that makes him look so youthful. Masami looked older because of the way she was dressed and the make up I think. I think when they do the high school bit though, Masami will probably look much younger.

Can't wait for this!

Guest dyzxD

AHHHHHH!

look what i found in newS' thread in jdoroma forums ~!!

IT'S THE DRAMA CM! but i dont know where the video is =( if anyone finds it please post it here !

uporg734802.jpg

uporg734803.jpg

uporg734808.jpg

uporg734811.jpg

uporg734812.jpg

awwww !! pi <3 ! haha on his blog he wrote like 'today i ran a lot' and stuff like that!

april .. it's coming soon!! noticed the title.. "operation love" !

oh and btw.. is this thread only for discussing ? can we also put like i dont know pictures, caps, etc ? or do we have to post them in his thread ? thanks ! ^^

oh and btw.. is this thread only for discussing ? can we also put like i dont know pictures, caps, etc ? or do we have to post them in his thread ? thanks ! ^^

i think that you can post pics, caps etc of the drama...

and everything else goes to his pic thread.... ^__^

but those caps made me super hyped up!!!

i seriously can't wait for this to come out!!!!

Guest kkandy4mee

oh gosh...thanks for the caps!!!

aaaaaaaah i wanna watch the CM TToTT

so excited!!!

d-wiki says this drama's showing on....Apr. 16? *spazzes* only 3 more weeeeeeeeks.

does anyone know who's going to sub it O_o

Funny, I think the new hair cut is meant to make him look older and more mature. I wonder how old he's supposed to be at the start of the drama?

Guest dyzxD

3002_200703161651391.jpg

3002_200703181707111.jpg

[credits to desmond@jdorama]

my poor pi! you have to get her back !! :D

look there's a broken heart near pi's picture ! aww :( lool!

and the other guy looks kinda old, IMO =/

& juhee; thank you for answering my question! :)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Wow to have to choose between Fujiki Naohito and Yamapi, is pretty hard. Fujiki Naohito is so handsome. If I was older than Pi I would choose Fujiki Naohito, but since I'm younger than Pi. I choose Pi.

I guess either way in the drama Masami is lucky either way to have married one of them.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I know this drama starts in April and airs on Monday, but can someone tell me the exact date of the first ep? Can't wait to watch it.

AHHHHHH!

look what i found in newS' thread in jdoroma forums ~!!

IT'S THE DRAMA CM! but i dont know where the video is =( if anyone finds it please post it here !

uporg734802.jpg

awwww !! pi <3 ! haha on his blog he wrote like 'today i ran a lot' and stuff like that!

april .. it's coming soon!! noticed the title.. "operation love" !

Ahaha... I remember reading that on his blog too. Finally understood what he meant.

here's the cm link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXC7Y86J

Funny, I think the new hair cut is meant to make him look older and more mature. I wonder how old he's supposed to be at the start of the drama?

well i think the start of the drama suppose to be after college already and moving on to their career so maybe 23-25?!

I know this drama starts in April and airs on Monday, but can someone tell me the exact date of the first ep? Can't wait to watch it.

Ahaha... I remember reading that on his blog too. Finally understood what he meant.

April 16...i wonder are they going to surprise Pi on his b-day im sure they going to be filming or something..liek kursoagi ....doesn't that why he like to do dramas during spring ahahha

Archived