[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest Kumikox3

WAH YAMAPI HAS ANOTHER MOVIE!!

this time it's a LOVE STORY sooo sexy. his other ones were Great but he never found love really~

YAY YAY YAY.. hops.

I <3 yamapi

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happy.birthday

konbachiwa^^

Today I went to go fitting for the clothes

for the next drama "Propose Daisakusen"

As for what kind of clothes it will be, please wait for it.

School uniform is Gakuran^^.

I'm glad because I like Gakuran better(^^)

The topic changes, but,

It's the day after the concert but I'm full of energy!

Maybe I gained physical strength.

It was worth going to the gym^^

Grandpa and Grandma came to see yesterday's Live.

Both of them were happy!

and then, be thankful to your fans. Is what they told me^^

I'm thankful, but once again, I will show thanks (^^)

well, see you tomorrow♪

--

here's a pic of the uniform ~!

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7752/s320x240ar2.jpg

from picha daccha @ LJ thank you~!

haha he's so hot, i love that guy. i think that uniform really looks good on him. WELL~~ anything looks good on him right =)

I'm kinda confused. That's the uniform for the drama? That picture looks like the one from the ending of Nobuta Wo Produce. I'm not familiar how school uniforms go.

I can't wait for this drama though. All of Yamapi's drama's are really good.

I'm kinda confused. That's the uniform for the drama? That picture looks like the one from the ending of Nobuta Wo Produce. I'm not familiar how school uniforms go.

I can't wait for this drama though. All of Yamapi's drama's are really good.

Well, usually, every time they started a new drama, the whole crew will have to go for a fitting. They all went to see what kind of clothes they will be wearing for the drama.

That uniform is from at the end of Nobuta but those are the uniform Yamapi will be wearing the this drama.

Guest xSHADOW

WAH YAMAPI HAS ANOTHER MOVIE!!

this time it's a LOVE STORY sooo sexy. his other ones were Great but he never found love really~

YAY YAY YAY.. hops.

I <3 yamapi

^I thought you said Yamaki has another movie. You got me all :w00t: for a second there....>___<....

Oh that uniform was from Nobuta Wo Produce but still he looks hot.

I want to rape him. :vicx::ph34r: lol

So I guess his outfit will look like that uniform.

Guest murdoc_19_2000

OMG i really cant wait for this drama! Yamapi and Masami were my favourite couple in Dragon Sakura! Just so eager to see them together again!

I love Yamapi!!!!!!

xD

Guest cpopbaby19

Well, usually, every time they started a new drama, the whole crew will have to go for a fitting. They all went to see what kind of clothes they will be wearing for the drama.

That uniform is from at the end of Nobuta but those are the uniform Yamapi will be wearing the this drama.

WOW.

that uniform's hot! :w00t:

<3 bahhh! i really can't wait for this drama. .____________.;

Guest strawberrynkiwi

YES YES YES!!! Just when I thought Hana Yori Dango and Hana Kimi is over and there is no good drama to watch anymore. YAMAPI COMES TO SAVE ME!!! YAMAPI, LOVE STORY. GAHHHH

I remember that girl from Dragonzakura. I wanted them to get together in there. MY DRAMA DREAM COME TRUE. Everyone wants Maki back. For me, I am SOOO happy no more Maki with Yamapi. Maki has enough of Yamapi, let someone else have a turn with Pi. Actually, I am just excited that Pi is doing a ROMANCE drama with a new girl. I can wait for Pi's acting in this. Even though I have so much homework to do, Pi just made my day.

Guest Maia-chan

YES YES YES!!! Just when I thought Hana Yori Dango and Hana Kimi is over and there is no good drama to watch anymore. YAMAPI COMES TO SAVE ME!!! YAMAPI, LOVE STORY. GAHHHH

I remember that girl from Dragonzakura. I wanted them to get together in there. MY DRAMA DREAM COME TRUE. Everyone wants Maki back. For me, I am SOOO happy no more Maki with Yamapi. Maki has enough of Yamapi, let someone else have a turn with Pi. Actually, I am just excited that Pi is doing a ROMANCE drama with a new girl. I can wait for Pi's acting in this. Even though I have so much homework to do, Pi just made my day.

I love this pairing actually! I was so disappointed that Yamapi only showed the slightest hint of interest in his best friend in Dragonzakura, when the girl was clearly in love with him. So now, it seems like the tide has turned?

Masapi and recipe rhyme~

haha okay not really but you know... Yamapi and food get me going. T_T;v

I too am excited because the Dragon Zakura coupling that never truly happened is going to get the light this time around. yes~~~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dyzxD

i'm glad that everyone is supporting his new drama :)

his new haircut ! i'm pretty sure it's for the drama ! doesn't he look young and adorable ! <3

zoomin070308news9279016ni0.jpg

Guest kkandy4mee

i'm glad that everyone is supporting his new drama :)

his new haircut ! i'm pretty sure it's for the drama ! doesn't he look young and adorable ! <3

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8344/zo...s9279016ni0.jpg

HEEHEEE...he's too cute...i could just eat him. :ph34r:

XD but yaaay for a new drama for yamapi.....i've been eating up his other ones @___@ oh how i wish SARS would be faster with the "...totsuzen, arashi..." drama....it ended at a HORRIBLE spot at the end of episode 3 X__X

Guest luluchan

wao i'm SOO glad he got a hair cut!!! i couldn't stand the long black hair w/out bangs!! i didn't like it ~~

he's so cute in this!!! i hope the drama is going to do well!! i'm going to watch it for sure!!! (mainly cuz he changed bk his haircut ) hehehehee

Archived