Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

here's the cm link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXC7Y86J

well i think the start of the drama suppose to be after college already and moving on to their career so maybe 23-25?!

April 16...i wonder are they going to surprise Pi on his b-day im sure they going to be filming or something..liek kursoagi ....doesn't that why he like to do dramas during spring ahahha

aww~ thanks for the link! [;

yamapi's sooo cute on that pic! 8D </3

Guest Shiget^

Its funny when i was watching the preview, it kinda reminds me of the dreadful Sana Maulit Muli (HOMG PLEASE NO T_T) i dont know i guess its like back to past plots makes me think that LOL

but anyways i cant wait for this XDDDDDDDDD im really excited Masami looks like he lost weight ne? good for her XDDD

btw this is Fuji TV i was wondering if there will be in Warrate ittomo SP and if yamapi will be in it??

Guest kkandy4mee

so excited for this XDDD

but it's sucha bad time....i have AP's to study for! hahahaha *cough*

does anyone know who's subbing this? cuz with yamapi in it...SOMEone's bound to :DDDDD

whoops! checked d-addicts, love song fansubs is subbing :D (they did a collab of kurosagi with kioku fansubs )

and could someone upload the new CM link again? the one put up doesn't work ;__;

thanks!

Its funny when i was watching the preview, it kinda reminds me of the dreadful Sana Maulit Muli (HOMG PLEASE NO T_T) i dont know i guess its like back to past plots makes me think that LOL

but anyways i cant wait for this XDDDDDDDDD im really excited Masami looks like he lost weight ne? good for her XDDD

btw this is Fuji TV i was wondering if there will be in Warrate ittomo SP and if yamapi will be in it??

yeh i hope so...havne't seen news regarding abotu the fuji tv event yet but the pass two years i see one .....it was like iether bowling or archery + alot of other gaems...hope they going to do the same...and yamapi is going to participate also ....

and could someone upload the new CM link again? the one put up doesn't work ;__;

thanks!

i uploaded the CM on youtube....

i'll upload it again when i get home...

im at school right now... ^__^;;;;

Guest cpopbaby19

^thanks. can you post the link here when you get back? im dying to watch a clearer cm too! ^o^

i don't know if it's just me.. but yamapi looks good as a baseball player! xD or his expression is just cute? .__. /o\

Guest xjuicyy403

yay! its been so long since i've watched something that has yamapi in it =/

the last thing that i watched was kurosagi LOL

neways it looks really interesting!

gahhh he looks so cute as a baseball player hehehehe!!!!

i really cant wait till this airs!!!

thanks for the info

Guest novemberbaby

Thanks for CFs! <3

Pi's new hairstyle reminds me of his chibi days! So cute and innocent! And him in a baseball uniform...*faints*

Guest cpopbaby19

here you go~ another upload of the CM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u8hsa7

i seriously cracked up when i saw him in the end, arguing

total akira moment~

if it doesn't work somehow i'll upload it on MU

(its my first time uploading on sendspace)

yay thanks! ^o^

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! SCREAMS~ I can't wait to see this drama. I guess I can also celebrate it w/ Yamapi.. since my b-day is also in April.. LOL. j/k. :P thanks for the CM upload.

lol~ my friend and yamapi shares the same birthdate~ TT__TT; so lucky~ but she doesn't know who he is! kakakaa

<3

Guest cpopbaby19

^for some reason, she reminded me of hirokita maki (from kurosagi..) .___.

is it just me? .___. esp the smile and cheeks~

HOMG! yamapi looks so HOT there~ :w00t: ^o^; looks so cute with that thumbs up sign. [;

Archived