Quantcast
Cherryblossom18

Kim Ah Joong 김아중

More coverage on Kim Ah Joong in Vietnam (O Hui Promotion ) ~

KAJ had been greeted by over 1000 fans during this 'Fans Session' held @ one of the department store in Vietnam.

indexlinkimagephpno2007gr3.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007aq1.jpg

Credits : caps uploaded by puppyiz | source : starnews

Guest mama bear

i think she is somewhat pretty and charming...maybe in the middle!

hmmmmm... i was wondering where can i watch 200 pounds beauty? can anyone upload it in youtube? or somewhere. hahaha she is so thin! i cant believe the person behind the 200 pounds lady is really sexy!!!

i think she is somewhat pretty and charming...maybe in the middle!

hmmmmm... i was wondering where can i watch 200 pounds beauty? can anyone upload it in youtube? or somewhere. hahaha she is so thin! i cant believe the person behind the 200 pounds lady is really sexy!!!

it is on youtube!! jst search kim ah joong then press date added it will show up.

i really liked her since peculiar men, peculiar women tvseries...i hope after 200 pounds beauty, she'll have a new series..preferrably a short drama series instead of the long dramas.

watched 200 pounds beauty~she looks a little bit like shu qi at 1st glance..hahax.. she's pretty and has a nice figure too~omg, 170cm so tall~ ^^. nice complexion too~ oh ya, her voice is powerful nehx,din noe tt she can sing so well~ ^^.

she really does look like shu qi in 200 pounds of beauty ... well to me at least ...

she's really pretty and got a very nice voice .... she should be a singer though

Hi guys I just visited a thread where actesses who got surgeries, I was just wondering if the picture posted in that forum is really KIm Ah Joong high school pic?

I like her in Peculiar man Peculiar woman, she's great in acting.

Guest xoxocalibounce

i loved 200 pounds of beauty. she's really gorgeous.

and she reminds me of jessica alba. :]

Guest mama bear

oh yeah...gotta agree with that jessica alba thing..in some angles!

just finished watching 200 pounds beauty....whew!!! classic! love it! and now can you add me on the list of kim ah-joong fans? hehe...hope she stars in a kseries...shorter one! comedy genre or romantic comedy will truly fit her!

just want to watch again!!!! she's so cute!!!...i like the helmet scene in the movie..where she wore the helmet to hide her face! hahaha!

Guest mama bear

yep yep! congratulations! to kim ah-joong! she truly deserves that best actress award...she acts so natural as kang hanna. and she did great wearing that big fat suit! i cant believe that that is real her beneath that ugly suit her voice kinda match! it was tiny voice! really cute!

yeah shes really very pretty, I really like her , she has nice smile, her teeth is perfect, very charming,....

...I hope to see her in new drama w/ possible kactors like LEE DONG WOOK, JOO JI HOON, HYUN BIN, JO HYUN JAE, JAE HEE, JO IN SUNG, KIM RAE WON, KANG JI HWAN, GONG YOO..