Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

Guest lovegoodfood

I was seldom mesmerized by a female actress...But when i saw Kim Ah Joong perform [maria] on the stage...my adrenaline was very high and couldnt help myself fell in love with that role....

She really captivates many many hearts with that role....[200 pounds beauty] really bring her career to a new high!!!

Guest squallie

I loved this girl ever since the Bizarre Bunch. I'm just anxiously waiting for 200 Pound Beauty to be subbed. I love her to death. She's beautiful and charming.

Guest annababy

i really liked her in 200pound beauty! she was so cute and funny

just wondering did she get plastic surgery because to me she doesn't look natural...

Guest vondunker

^ i thought so too.. Her looks defer in some of the pictures. Especially the contours of her face/cheeks, eye bags area..

And probably like the lines in them movie "200 pounds beauty" - The only flaw is that its too natural.

Guest miimisunshine

if u guys want to whacth 200 pound od beauty which eng subs go to crunchyroll.com you can watch it but i think u have to register to watch it.

Guest swtaznbunny

I saw 200 pound beauty over the weekend. I LOVED IT! I was starting to tear up at the end and she sings so well!!!! omgggggggg i think its gonna be on my favorite movie list now =)

Kim Ah Joong was so captivating while singing the song Byul/Star in her movie 200 Pounds Beauty... its my first time knowing her actually... She has a good voice, too...

Guest Mme. De Giry

you can watch it here with english subs: 200 pounds beauty. thanks to forevergirl!

kim ah joong is so gorgeous!

i cried

when she hugged her dad

. that was so sweet. i just didn't understand how

she could still love that guy, after overhearing him saying those things to her. i thought he wasn't the lead guy cos he seemed mean

. can someone explain his character to me? and oh, i love her dog! excuse the pun...

Guest secretz

omg i love her in 200 pounds beauty. her singing is incredible she should starts singing i love her voice :) :)

Guest aikomidori

I just saw 200 pounds beauty today and I LOVED IT. It was absolutely hilarious and lovely and I loved the plot. But I loved it most of all because of KJA! Her singing is really good - if you releases an album, I'll definitely buy it for sure! And she's really pretty :) I hope to see her in more dramas and movies!!!

you can watch it here with english subs: 200 pounds beauty. thanks to forevergirl!

kim ah joong is so gorgeous!

i cried

when she hugged her dad

. that was so sweet. i just didn't understand how

she could still love that guy, after overhearing him saying those things to her. i thought he wasn't the lead guy cos he seemed mean

. can someone explain his character to me? and oh, i love her dog! excuse the pun...

About that guy, Mme. De Giry, I think

she liked him again because she found out that he was only saying those mean words to shut Ammy up. Remember when he showed her the video of her fat self singing? He said that Kang Hanna had been a really special person to him. And he kept her dog and took care of it. True, he might not have liked her like how she liked him, but he did truly admire her and respect her.

Or anyway, that's what I want to think happened :sweatingbullets:

Guest da hee

I just watched the movie '200 pound beauty' and it became easily one of my favorite korean films <3<3 kim ah joong did a FANTASTIC job on her character..she is so good at acting...she really feels her character..i think i fell a couple of tears here and there =]

I just finished watching 200lb beauty like a few hours ago and i have to admit it was really good >_<~

she looks really pretty too!!

i'm jealous of her >[ rawr~

that other guy....uhh joo jinmo? something like that... he's really good looking for a 32-33 year old man x] kyhahah

Guest bebesoul

I just saw her movie too cause I was attracted to the plot. She's a great singer and she was really cute as the Hanna character. The dog was hilarious! Now, i want to watch her dramas! :D

Guest starcaption

I just finished watching 200 Pound Beauty.

Love it, love her <3

I didn't know she was the original singer of Maria, she sounds great!