XDXDXD (hentaiworks remix)

Guest hmaster

Guest hmaster
Soulhead/Koda Kumi
XDXDXD - Soulhead/Koda Kumi I really liked soulhead's XXX verse, and kumi's chorus, and little bits and pieces of each. Both were unbalanced in terms of artist guest appearances, and I guess that's got got be accounted for, as kumi fans want kumi the song and soulhead fans for soulhead. But here I present a more "balanced" IMO sounding piece, of both XXX and DDD together. I call it, XDXDXD. one XD for each lady. it's really an exercise in mixing, as both tracks were mixed differently, and the aim was a consistent overall sound (bass kicks sound equal, vocals sound equal, no unpleasant transitions, etc etc.)

Guest Sakura Li

Wow... I can honestly say that I like Koda Kumi's version of the first verse more than Soulhead even tho I luv Soulhead. :x

I listened to this a few days ago so I can't give you a really good account of it but I remember thinking it sounded nice but I noticed about 2 transitions abit too much. Ahhhh!! I'll listen to it again so I won't sound like a brainless idiot. -___-;;

Guest hmaster

Wow... I can honestly say that I like Koda Kumi's version of the first verse more than Soulhead even tho I luv Soulhead. :x

I listened to this a few days ago so I can't give you a really good account of it but I remember thinking it sounded nice but I noticed about 2 transitions abit too much. Ahhhh!! I'll listen to it again so I won't sound like a brainless idiot. -___-;;

if you can tell me where the transitions happened, I'd be glad to fix them

naruyotsuba: the tempo was unchanged. if it's too fast to you, it's coz the original was at that speed.

Guest Sakura Li

Ahhh.. I got it now. Now I know why I said the transitions were rough.

These two songs have different quailties ne? Wait... Right? Cuz the sound changed when one of the girls from Soulhead said "We got to fly out" and then at when one of them said "Sazu... no feeling".

I think the first time the volume got louder and clearer then the second time it got muffled. And then at "Stopping this" (the rapping) it changed again. And then at the last chorus of DDD.

If I'm going crazy, then ignore me. XD I'm just saying what my ears hear and they could be wrong. So if you think I'm stupid, it's ok. XDD

Nice work tho. ^^ v

Guest Sakura Li

O___________O Are you serious? XD

I guess it's cuz I was listening really carefully to this one so I don't say something stupid to you... ^^;;

BUT IT'S STILL FREAKIN AWESOME!! XD I really enjoyed it and the songs did sound better together. ^^

Archived