Jung Yu-Mi 정유미 (1983)

Helena

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-align: center; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "Shinhwa’s Eric Confirmed for ‘Discovery of Romance’ with Jung Yumi

After resting for three years from acting, Shinhwa’s Eric is making a comeback, confirming his participating in the upcoming KBS dramaDiscovery of Romance.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

On May 26, Eric was confirmed for his role in Discovery of Romance as the main character, Kang Tae Ha. He is the CEO of an interior design company with good looks, who has overflowing confidence when it comes to work and dating. Kang Tae Ha is a character that learns about true love after meeting an old girlfriend. 
Cast as the ex-girlfriend is Jung Yumi, who also confirmed her role on May 22. She will be playing Lee Room, a furniture designer with a drama writer mother. She and Eric previously worked together in MBC’s Que Sera Sera in 2007, reuniting the two actors after seven years. 
E&J Entertainment’s CEO, Lee Jong Hyun stated, “Eric will be greeting everyone on the small screen after about three years with Discovery of Romance. As it’s a drama appearance for the first in a long time, Eric is doing his best to transform into Kang Tae Ha. Please look forward to and show interest Eric, who will return as an actor with Discovery of Romance
Discovery of Romance is written by Jung Hyun Jung, who was the brain behind tvN’s hit drama series, I Need Romance 1, 2, and 3
Discovery of Romance, starring Eric and Jung Yu Mi will broadcast in August. 
Photo Credit: E&J Entertainment

Source: MWave

Eric Mun , Jung Yumi together again
2014052615191917238-540x540.jpg
Singer and actor Eric Mun of veteran K-pop band Shinhwa and actress Jung Yu-mi, the top TV couple of 2007, will team up for an upcoming KBS rom-com drama.
After spending nearly a month deliberating on whether or not to take the role, Eric confirmed his plans to join the production team of the tentatively titled “Finding for Love,” led by screenwriter Jung Hyun-jung, who wrote the tvN drama series “I Need Romance.” 
Seven years ago, Eric and Jung Yu-mi showed chemistry in the MBC weekend drama “Que Sera, Sera,” so rumors of their rendezvous have gained attention from drama fans over the past month.
Eric, who will be returning to TV after the 2011 drama “Spy Myung-wol,” will act as Jung’s character’s ex-boyfriend, who struggles to win her back after leaving her years ago.
“Eric has started analyzing his character to show his best in the drama,” said an official of Eric’s agency, E&J Entertainment, in a press release yesterday.
“Finding for Love” is slated to be aired in August. 
Source : http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2989706

Jung Yu Mi Is Up For More RomanceBY Julie Jones | May 23, 2014 image

Actress Jung Yu Mi was not sure she wanted to appear in the romantic comedy "I Need Romance 2012" because it was not like anything she had done before. She turned it down at first but fortunately reconsidered.
"The reason I turned it down was because it was different from the pieces I appeared in and the ones I auditioned for. I was surprised that it came to me at all and needed time for the idea to soak in," said Jung.
But her appearance as the drama's romantically confused female lead led to viewers giving her the title of "Rom Com Queen.""I thought I'd be better off staying in films, even though I liked the script and wanted the role very much. But now I think it was stupid of me to even consider not going for it," she told The Chosun Ilbo.Now the actress is set to enjoy some more onscreen romance in a new drama by the writer of "I Need Romance 2012." The upcoming drama has the working title of "Finding True Love." And it has a similar plot in that the heroine is happily in love with a new man when her old boyfriend shows up and tries to win her back.
In "I Need Romance 2012," written by Jung Hyun Jung, she played a music composer involved with a new guy and still friendly with her ex. Lee Jin Wook played the ex-boyfriend in "Romance 2012" and Kim Ji Suk played the character's new love interest.Which stars will woo her in "Finding True Love?" As of today, the other members of the love triangle in "Finding True Love" had not yet been cast.
Although Jung Yoo Mi was hesitant to appear in a small screen comedy, she has tried very different roles in her acting career. She appeared in everything from indie films such as "The Room Nearby" and "Café Noir" to cult monster films such as "Chaw." She may be best liked for her romantic comedies, such as the film "My Dear Desperado" but she also does melodramas such as "Come Closer" and she appeared in Gong Yoo's film about childhood abuse, "The Crucible."
The actress was last seen on the small screen when she did a cameo in "Reply 1994" and when she played the role of Bong Soo Ah in "Dating Agency: Cyrano."
"Finding True Love" is on the drama schedule for August. Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aejhae143

OMG..Let's make this thread alive as we wait for her upcoming ROM COM "Finding True Love"..I can't wait for the series..

Guest YukiN1430293763

I just visited YAI intl FC's album..and got many Jung Yumi's photos.. They celebrated the last christmas and Jung Yumi's birthday party..
1474419_613957431995252_725635291_n.jpg

1533918_621633904560938_1154655657_n.jpg

1546118_634016846655977_593286934_n.jpg

65363_634016669989328_1285844964_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

JS Pictures Lets Viewers Get a Look at “Finding True Love” finding-true-love.jpg
JS Pictures has released a test shot from the romantic comedy “Finding True Love” through its official SNS.
“Finding True Love” was written by the same author as tvN’s “I Need Romance,” Jeong Hyun Jeong. 
The drama concerns a love triangle between interior design company CEO Kang Tae Ha (played by Shinhwa’s Eric), a man who is confident in every aspect of his life from work to love, and designer Lee Room (Jung Yoo Mi) who becomes caught between her current partner and her ex-boyfriend Tae Ha. Lee Room’s boyfriend (played by Seong Joon), whom she has been dating for three years, is a warm and gentle princely character.
Will Lee Room be able to “find true love” when she has to choose between two extraordinary men?
Source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/30/js-pictures-lets-viewers-get-a-look-at-finding-true-love/#.U7Ip_adp7GU

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ilikemangoss

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 60px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url(denied:http://64.19.142.13/couch-kimchi.com/wp-content/themes/simplemag/images/section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"DISCOVERY OF ROMANCE’S JUNG YUMI IS A DRESSED TO KILL ANGEL FOR COSMOPOLITAN KOREA’S AUGUST 2014 ISSUEimage
Cosmopolitan Korea is onboard the upcoming KBS drama Discovery of Romance, bowing down to the elegance of its lead, Jung Yumi. In the magazine’s August pages, the actress is as lissome as what we imagine angels to be, wonderful in several white designer clothes.
Source  |  StarIn via COUCH KIMCHI

• 4 weeks later...

So happy to have discovered this thread!!!

I love Jung Yoo Mi- seen her in QSS, now watching DOR and INR2012 simultaneously!!!

Reasons:
a) I love her eyes. Not the fake-looking typical Korean eyes, but v wide, bright, clear and innocent.
B)  l love her super adorable and sweet smile
c) I like how she is naturally thin and petite
d) Overall i really love her look. Very pretty, sweet, cute, but a tad quirky/off-beat. X-factor!
e) I LOVE her acting. The role in QSS- if portrayed by YEH or some other actress, will come across downright plain (that hair and wardrobe)- but because of her gamine/pixie beauty, JYM carries it off. If portrayed by YEH or some other actress, EUn Soo will come across as "act innocent" and irritating, but JYM aces it.I am watching DOR and INR 2012 at the same time- and i can totally feel thy are two different characters
f) I LOVE her choices in her works- off beat but def good.
g) I love how she is low-profile and simple in real life
h) She is past 30 but looks 25. HOW?!

Lastly, she needs to marry ERIC hahahahaha