Jung Yu-Mi 정유미 (1983)

Helena

It's been a while I never visited her thread because of Discovery of Romance thread :)
@jerle
Respons:a. Have u seen her in her press conference events? She always shows her interests to the other casts, the hosts, and the journalists. She always excited to what they asked or just give comments. b. When she was filming INR2, the staffs were enjoying to work with her because she always smile even tough she was really tired.c. Her petite figure reminds me of Winona Ryder, petite and cute. Esp when she had her hair cut with pixie style, she's so different.d. She's doesn't change at all. I found her pic from annual book from high school. Recently, she is prettier. Maybe because she has good stylist.e. This is the thing that I like from her. I watched her movie, My Dear Desperado. At that time, I have never watched QSS or INR2. I like her acting in My Dear Desperado. And when I watched INR2, "I knew this girl!" She's from that movie, but still I didn't know her name.f.   YES. She always picky to choose project. Actually she will act in a movie along with Micky Yoochun, but she rejected it because too many steamy scenes. Actually the staffs of Sea Fog (the title of that movie) desperately wanted her to take the project. I hope she will act in her next project after Discovery of Romance with senior actors like Park Hae Il, Lee Jung Jae, and Kim Nam Gil (with or without steamy scenes :D)g. She doesn't want to be a hallyu star. She never made a scandal with any actors. Ummmm... but we'll see if later she make a scandal with Eric (yihaaaa, please be reallll)h. She's getting aged i guess. Right now, she has a little bit wrinkles around her eyes (compared to QSS), but she is still pretty. She has that natural beauty. And her voice, i like it too. 

I like her in this Nylon photo shoot... I can't believe it's already 4 years since she did the photo shoot. She's just so pretty with that vintage style.

class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); font: 24px/normal arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; overflow: hidden; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"[NYLON KOREA]나일론+정유미

credit to Chan kyung Park

@rainbowhunter

I wonder why she is not as popular as other K-drama stars- and I think it is simply because she is so low profile!

Respons:a. Have u seen her in her press conference events? She always shows her interests to the other casts, the hosts, and the journalists. She always excited to what they asked or just give comments. 
No! Haven't and I can't understand Korean. Do u??
b. When she was filming INR2, the staffs were enjoying to work with her because she always smile even tough she was really tired. :)))))))c. Her petite figure reminds me of Winona Ryder, petite and cute. Esp when she had her hair cut with pixie style, she's so different.Ya she does!! I find her style v edgy. d. She's doesn't change at all. I found her pic from annual book from high school. Recently, she is prettier. Maybe because she has good stylist.U should share the pic!!!
e. This is the thing that I like from her. I watched her movie, My Dear Desperado. At that time, I have never watched QSS or INR2. I like her acting in My Dear Desperado. And when I watched INR2, "I knew this girl!" She's from that movie, but still I didn't know her name.Actually that's the mark of a good actress? They disappear into their roles!

f.   YES. She always picky to choose project. Actually she will act in a movie along with Micky Yoochun, but she rejected it because too many steamy scenes. Actually the staffs of Sea Fog (the title of that movie) desperately wanted her to take the project. I hope she will act in her next project after Discovery of Romance with senior actors like Park Hae Il, Lee Jung Jae, and Kim Nam Gil (with or without steamy scenes :D)There is this Korean actor who recently said he wants most to work with Jung Yoo mi!http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/yoochun-reveals-he-wants-to-act-with-jung-yoo-mi

g. She doesn't want to be a hallyu star. She never made a scandal with any actors. Ummmm... but we'll see if later she make a scandal with Eric (yihaaaa, please be reallll)
I really think they must at the very very least fall for each other during the making. The chemistry is so so so so so GOOD.
h. She's getting aged i guess. Right now, she has a little bit wrinkles around her eyes (compared to QSS), but she is still pretty. She has that natural beauty. And her voice, i like it too. 
Nah I still think she looks young!! Maybe I am biased:p
Hope more people post on this thread!!!

I realised she looks like this famous HK beauty (now she is old..) Lin Ching Hsia!

At certain angles she looks like Lin Ching Hsia in her youth:)

And she really can take all sorts of hair styles- shoulderlength wavy in INR2; shorter and straight/wavy in DOR; even that messy do in QSS!

jerle said: I realised she looks like this famous HK beauty (now she is old..) Lin Ching Hsia!

At certain angles she looks like Lin Ching Hsia in her youth:)

And she really can take all sorts of hair styles- shoulderlength wavy in INR2; shorter and straight/wavy in DOR; even that messy do in QSS!

Hi Yumi lovers...:)
looks like there's Eric-Yumi shippers too here kekekeke....but who won't be after see them together. their chemistry is off chart.
Just want to say that Yumi doesn't aged a lot. Still pretty since I saw her in QSS. More prettier I think. Although I don't watch her works a lot, but I love her acting. She seems low profile. 
Yumi does resemble Lin Ching Hsia in certain way. I know she has movie with Gong Yoo, the crucial, but I can't bring my self to watch that movie. It's just to sad  to see children being abused.
Hope will see her work more....or may be with Eric again lol...Pardon me, I just can't get enough of this two.

rainbowhunter said: It's been a while I never visited her thread because of Discovery of Romance thread :)
@jerle
Respons:a. Have u seen her in her press conference events? She always shows her interests to the other casts, the hosts, and the journalists. She always excited to what they asked or just give comments. b. When she was filming INR2, the staffs were enjoying to work with her because she always smile even tough she was really tired.c. Her petite figure reminds me of Winona Ryder, petite and cute. Esp when she had her hair cut with pixie style, she's so different.d. She's doesn't change at all. I found her pic from annual book from high school. Recently, she is prettier. Maybe because she has good stylist.e. This is the thing that I like from her. I watched her movie, My Dear Desperado. At that time, I have never watched QSS or INR2. I like her acting in My Dear Desperado. And when I watched INR2, "I knew this girl!" She's from that movie, but still I didn't know her name.f.   YES. She always picky to choose project. Actually she will act in a movie along with Micky Yoochun, but she rejected it because too many steamy scenes. Actually the staffs of Sea Fog (the title of that movie) desperately wanted her to take the project. I hope she will act in her next project after Discovery of Romance with senior actors like Park Hae Il, Lee Jung Jae, and Kim Nam Gil (with or without steamy scenes :D)g. She doesn't want to be a hallyu star. She never made a scandal with any actors. Ummmm... but we'll see if later she make a scandal with Eric (yihaaaa, please be reallll)h. She's getting aged i guess. Right now, she has a little bit wrinkles around her eyes (compared to QSS), but she is still pretty. She has that natural beauty. And her voice, i like it too. 

I keep my promise to come often to her thread. This mv is created one of her fan (if i'm not mistaken).I thank her/him for this beatiful mv, because her mv/pics are rarely in internet... She's so unpopular :(After DoR, she gets many attention of viewers. More and more love, support for our quirky and cute Jung Yumi.

credit to camellia osmanthus

@rushcute. I guess you checked her previous page and found her pics with yai hehehe... They are good friends. On 2007 they met at movie The Shims Family. Then they reunited on 2012 in Tough as Iron. They still contact and hang out with friends... Yoo ah in often visited her in Busan (yumi's hometown) then spend some time with their friends together. If they are dating maybe there would be rumors in media or internet.

rainbowhunter said: @rushcute. I guess you checked her previous page and found her pics with yai hehehe... They are good friends. On 2007 they met at movie The Shims Family. Then they reunited on 2012 in Tough as Iron. They still contact and hang out with friends... Yoo ah in often visited her in Busan (yumi's hometown) then spend some time with their friends together. If they are dating maybe there would be rumors in media or internet.

@rushcute. You are not the only one who curious about Yumi and Yoo Ah In. Hahaha. Especially when YAI was so busy filming Sado but he could make a cameo appearance in Discovery of Romance. That reveals a fact that Yumi and YAI have close relationship. Some of DoR fans in soompi thread became crazy when they heard that YAI was the cameo :D 

Discovery of Romance is the worst withdrawals I've ever had from her projects since QSS. I like her in INR2, but her chemistry with Eric makes most of her fans (from her IG account) ship her with Eric :))