7 hours ago, mary-ann said:

Song Ji Hyo Oziing sexappeal and just looking drop dead gorgeous:

16830723_390497327978521_827748435244535

16832099_390497377978516_864651351676189

16831042_390497431311844_703671206053336

She is soo fricken beautiful

Source: http://onehallyu.com/topic/475381-song-ji-hyo-showing-what-true-sex-appeal-looks-like-for-allure-magazine/

Song Ji Hyo is currently one of the most searched on Naver, I don't know if it's because of her newly released stunning picture for Allure or because of her gorgeous CF for Lords Mobile, or a third reason!

C5FkammUMAAaSil.jpg

• Like 4

Song Ji Hyo Opens Up About The Burdens Of Carrying The Title Of “Actress”

Song-Ji-Hyo-2.jpg

Beauty and lifestyle magazine Allure Korea recently revealed some gorgeous cuts of Song Ji Hyo, who will be featured in their March issue.

Dressed in simple, one-toned dresses, Song Ji Hyo effortlessly exudes charisma as she poses against a pink background perfect for spring.

Song-Ji-Hyo.jpg

During the accompanying interview, she opened up about being the host of “Song Ji Hyo’s Beauty View,” as well as her thoughts on being an actress.

Known for her candid nature, Song Ji Hyo revealed how she feels burdened as an actress because of society’s perceptions and the expectations placed on those in her profession.

“I cringe when I [have to] act like an actress should, or when people treat me like an actress. The title of ‘actress’ is still cumbersome. I am somebody who wants to become an actor who enjoys and works hard while acting, but I don’t want to become an ‘actress,'” she explained.

As for future productions following her recent run on “My Wife Is Having an Affair This Week,” Song Ji Hyo commented, “There aren’t always opportunities that match me well like perfectly fitted-clothing readily available. Right now, I’m preparing to find that ‘piece of clothing.'”

What are your thoughts on the title of “actress”?

Source (1)

cr. soompi

• Like 3

3 hours ago, aliciago000 said:

the wedding dress on her wedding?

cr to gapiplus

When you are one of SK Most beautiful actresses, your wedding is no longer a private affair, but a state affair, I wouldn't be surprised if everything regarding her future wedding is already secretly planned and sponsored without her knowing!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

When you are one of SK Most beautiful actresses, your wedding is no longer a private affair, but a state affair, I wouldn't be surprised if everything regarding her future wedding is already secretly planned and sponsored without her knowing!

tumblr_olrxy6uGOI1tjxrelo1_400.gif cr. spartacecouple tumblr

well, can't wait for that <3 That means she really has a boyfriend...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, pinsc said:

tumblr_olrxy6uGOI1tjxrelo1_400.gif cr. spartacecouple tumblr

well, can't wait for that <3 That means she really has a boyfriend...

yes! i'm also excited to see her getting married.. but a part of me is still hoping to hear her say that she has a boyfriend first..no need to tell his name.. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, aliciago000 said:

yes! i'm also excited to see her getting married.. but a part of me is still hoping to hear her say that she has a boyfriend first..no need to tell his name.. 

you are right.. she said that on running man blackpink episode.. but it could be only for the game, so I don't know

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pinsc said:

you are right.. she said that on running man blackpink episode.. but it could be only for the game, so I don't know

yes.. even in her new show song jihyo beauty view.. there are times that the way she answers seems like she has a boyfriend but i still want to hear it directly from her.. <3

• Like 3

Lol I got off Internet for 2 days and there have been so many nice pics around. Btw the pic of SJH on wikipedia is very unflattering, I wonder who actually chose it.

I also think that it is only for the show, or it just means the wedding dress is sponsored even without a boyfriend or a marriage plan LOL. But how I wish it is true.

@Evelyne Lyne No worries, I actually shared some of your frustration  tbh . So peace :D

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, coffeecoffee said:

Lol I got off Internet for 2 days and there have been so many nice pics around. Btw the pic of SJH on wikipedia is very unflattering, I wonder who actually chose it.

I also think that it is only for the show, or it just means the wedding dress is sponsored even without a boyfriend or a marriage plan LOL. But how I wish it is true.

@Evelyne Lyne No worries, I actually shared some of your frustration  tbh . So peace :D

I also think her marriage is simply being sponsored even without her dating anyone currently (and without her knowledge) just in case if she is secretly dating and suddenly decides to marry!

Anyway look at this gorgeous picture of Song ji Hyo I just found it, it's just been released, she has sooo many breathtaking beautiful pictures from recent photoshoots like Allure, Cosmopolitan, Instyle, Singles, but they are rarely used in articles, they mostly use the same old ones, and it's really irritating and such a pity these new pictures are so fricken beautiful and should be used and spread for everyone to see and admire:

• Like 4