20 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

cr. @love_jihyo815 Instagram

So it happened during and not after the performance. 

@pinsc

Ji Hyo's getting older that's why she gets tired fast, but I don't think she smokes. I've read before from a long time Ji Hyo fan that she really doesn't smoke. :) 

She is still quite young, anyone with her crazy schedule would be exhausted, she has to film two shows, film a CF, practice to the fanmeeting shows, do fanmeeting all in the same week, it's a crazy busy schedule

sidenote: she looks soo damn beautiful and sexy in that outfit

edd27e01213fb80e0c4b98453fd12f2eb8389442

No wonder Song Ji Hyo was ranked 1# in recent survey of korean stars with the best/hottest bodyshape in china 2015

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/113286/

By the way don't forget to VOTE for Song Ji Hyo in the TOP 10 Asian beauties 2016 the poll will end soon, we can still definitly make her rank higher if we all vote and spread it!

http://topm.vdfly.com/

• Like 2

Cr to owner

This is probably the clearest vid I have seen, not sure if anyone has posted yet. I see what you meant @pink007 , the stage is good for people like us, the dance movement is clearer here. And thanks for the detailed explanation.

Her dancing improves since last FM, and it is just a week difference

After watched countless video, I see all members looked more tired than the last FM, noticeably Haha and JH. But I am so happy with JH video playing with her team, so she is happy even though she may have been tired. Also, this is one of the thing I love about her , she is so down to earth, and loyal. I was sad whenever she mentioned about not having connection with many celebs, but now I am just glad that she has many non-busy non-celeb friends that are completely devoted to her. (But I would not mind seeing her friendship with LDW more often, they are such a cool duo)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, coffeecoffee said:

Cr to owner

This is probably the clearest vid I have seen, not sure if anyone has posted yet. I see what you meant @pink007 , the stage is good for people like us, the dance movement is clearer here. And thanks for the detailed explanation.

Her dancing improves since last FM, and it is just a week difference

After watched countless video, I see all members looked more tired than the last FM, noticeably Haha and JH. But I am so happy with JH video playing with her team, so she is happy even though she may have been tired. Also, this is one of the thing I love about her , she is so down to earth, and loyal. I was sad whenever she mentioned about not having connection with many celebs, but now I am just glad that she has many non-busy non-celeb friends that are completely devoted to her. (But I would not mind seeing her friendship with LDW more often, they are such a cool duo)

That routine is sexier and has more swag then anything else i have seen in Kpop, Song Ji Hyo looks smooking hot, she looks like a of a HOT poledancer/stripper in her outfit, I hope she portays one in a future drama/movie

C5BzY8fWIAEgl5W.jpg

Her figure is just GOALS from all angles

• Like 1

what I interpreted:

She wants to work as an actress and enjoys her job, but doesn't want to be seen and treated as an "actress" (according to that Korean stereotype of actress elegant, serious, too worried about the appearance - we know that this isn't her style, she is very care free - and everything)

• Like 1