On 2/11/2017 at 9:45 AM, pinsc said:

But now I hope that Ji Hyo will find a more careful boyfriend, who never, even for a joke, will be able to beat her, and treat her like a princess that she is.

On 2/11/2017 at 6:40 PM, coffeecoffee said:

So agreed, I have grown from shipper to just want a very good caring man for her.

I totally agree with you two. I ship Ji Hyo with someone who is not from Running Man, but that doesn't mean I'm not open with the possibility that she might end up with someone else, instead of the person I ship with her. That's why sometimes I don't like it when others became too delusional over those fandom or shipping thing. What I mean is, they should focus more on supporting Ji Hyo (If they are really her fans), and not just on her love life only. After all, we're still not sure if she really has one btw. :) If she has, then I'm happy for her 'coz she deserves to be happy and inspired. :) 

• Like 3

I can't wait for thursday <3, sundays lately are a disappointment for me x.x the new running man episode is really boring...  The PDs haven't changed anything at all, they will continue to focus only on jae suk, kwang soo and idols guests. And they gave spicy food to Ji Hyo TT And made her walk in the cold with a sauna suit :angry: they are so fake and annoying these pds... I was watching her special again, and the captions "we love you Ji Hyo" ahhhhhhh so fake, so annoying!!  I can't understand why she's still on this show, she's really loyal. :(

• Like 2

She is on the show most likely becoz of the members and fans. She had shown protests against the PDs in the recent weeks (especially in her week, she clearly showed her disapproval towards all the punishment for other members )

The PDs have been so disrespectful towards the rest of the members. This week description is "this is PD week and we did what we want to see - A YJS vs LKS competition". WTH is that? Was that a strong statement regarding the position of the members in RM now?

I don't think the show biased against JH only, because all members did ridiculously dangerous stuff - again it has been like that from the beginning. But every effort got acknowledged back then. Now my soft spot gave in for SJ and JH - why why why made them do all this then gave them little screen time. (I am still mad at the fact that they made JSJ to receive the water bucket in freezing weather and never show it, only briefly show it in the next ep when he actually complained)

Again, I love RM members, all of them, but the PDs need to get their s*** together and try to treat the members properly. The members and old PDs are the ones the made RM famous, not them!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, coffeecoffee said:

She is on the show most likely becoz of the members and fans. She had shown protests against the PDs in the recent weeks (especially in her week, she clearly showed her disapproval towards all the punishment for other members )

The PDs have been so disrespectful towards the rest of the members. This week description is "this is PD week and we did what we want to see - A YJS vs LKS competition". WTH is that? Was that a strong statement regarding the position of the members in RM now?

I don't think the show biased against JH only, because all members did ridiculously dangerous stuff - again it has been like that from the beginning. But every effort got acknowledged back then. Now my soft spot gave in for SJ and JH - why why why made them do all this then gave them little screen time. (I am still mad at the fact that they made JSJ to receive the water bucket in freezing weather and never show it, only briefly show it in the next ep when he actually complained)

Again, I love RM members, all of them, but the PDs need to get their s*** together and try to treat the members properly. The members and old PDs are the ones the made RM famous, not them!!

Yes, I saw that too, that's what made me more angry. They are totally biased towards kwang soo and jae suk... and don't even try to hide it.
I personally don't think it's funny when the episode is only about the two, these PDs are very bad, honestly, I don't think they can save Running man :/
They simply has a comedy style different from mine and doesn't appreciate the other members ... I don't think that this can change... They are too immature.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pinsc said:

Yes, I saw that too, that's what made me more angry. They are totally biased towards kwang soo and jae suk... and don't even try to hide it.
I personally don't think it's funny when the episode is only about the two, these PDs are very bad, honestly, I don't think they can save Running man :/
They simply has a comedy style different from mine and doesn't appreciate the other members ... I don't think that this can change... They are too immature.

Seriously speaking, Running Man needs a revamp when it comes to their concept since it seems like they can't do the name tag ripping in every episode. It's okay to retain the members, but they should give each one of them fair screen time. I also watched a video before during the time there was a controversy. For Korean viewers, Running Man will be different without Ji Hyo and Jong Kook. The reason? Because they are the most interesting members. So what I am trying to imply is that Running Man can't be just all about Yoo Jae Seok and Lee Kwang Soo. It's all about the members. What's the sense of 7012 if they are being biased to two members?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, songjihyofan said:

Seriously speaking, Running Man needs a revamp when it comes to their concept since it seems like they can't do the name tag ripping in every episode. It's okay to retain the members, but they should give each one of them fair screen time. I also watched a video before during the time there was a controversy. For Korean viewers, Running Man will be different without Ji Hyo and Jong Kook. The reason? Because they are the most interesting members. So what I am trying to imply is that Running Man can't be just all about Yoo Jae Seok and Lee Kwang Soo. It's all about the members. What's the sense of 7012 if they are being biased to two members?

Yeah, and I think what makes Kook and Ji Hyo so famous internationally too is that they don't have a korean variety style or "character" so strong, they seems real and natural, and we can identify with them, no offense but sometimes Korean varieties can be weird (for those who aren't accustomed). Kook, Ji Hyo and Haha have a more international style, of interacting, of reacting, just being themselves. No exaggerated reactions and such. I miss bad Ji Hyo, this was something that many international fans liked a lot...

But would be perfect if it were more balanced, would have comedy for all tastes :/

I miss the good PDs.

• Like 3