cleown :blink: I just noticed you're from Germany as well ?!

Japp. Freut mich *hehe*

to outsider: Ah, okay. Nice math tasks :lol: but I think Ji Hoon looks better with Ji Hyo. Thinking of their photshoot toghter <3 just cute! And I totally agree with you, CG/Eun Hye + Yul/Jung Hoon is quite 'boring'. OMG, I'm Yul camper at all :vicx:

I think Hyorin will end up with Kang In, but I wanna see her at least with Yul >_< I've read that Hyorin goes with CG's little brother in manhwa (!) and Yul fell for Shin's older sis. I hope MBC will change this part x_X

Thanks leikela for the cute pics, I love this one with the kissing bears^^

^

i agree that JJH looks better w/ Ji Hyo.

but i do NOT want Hyorin w/ Yul... =X

she'll end up w/ Kang In for sure and they look so cute =D

it's too bad Chae Gyung's bro is so young in the drama... but still cute.. lol

And what's that w/ Shin's sis? She's not in the manhwa right?

did she appear in the drama yet? hope she's nice *^^*

cleown :blink: I just noticed you're from Germany as well ?!

Japp. Freut mich *hehe*

what's that? is this the german soompier thread or something?lol.

we should open a thread someday, cleo yah.

leikela: thanks for all the pics ^^ she's so pretty =D

Wow, the three of you are all from Germany. Hehe. That's cool.

I think, in the begining, there were some indications that Yul and Hyorin could be something later on, but their scenes together have decreased lately. I see Hyorin in scenes more with Kang In now. I do find them cute, so I don't mind Hyorin ending up with him. Hehe.

That would be quite weird and funny if the drama goes with the manhwa where Hyorin goes with CG's brother. That kid is way too young. :lol:

Shin's sister hasn't appeared in the drama yet, but yes, she's not in the manhwa from what I was told.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

hello guys~

i haven't been around for almost two days coz i was out of town, and now i see more beautiful pix. haha. thx leikela.

how i wish shin could be with hyorin, but i still think shin should be with CG.

but ji hoon should be with ji hyo. =)

I agree with you outsider!

Shin should be with GC; but Ji Hyo should be with Ji Hoon. They would be such a cute couple :wub:

btw: I got the approval from TFL.org for an SJH fanlisting *__*

Guest xx-outsider-xx

she has a fanlist? didn't know that. should i join? erm.. hehe..

i never joined a fanlist before. if i do, she'll be my first. ^^

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i'm redownloading 'SOME' yay! :w00t: Hopefully there will be no problem this time.

anyways, in the upcoming goong episodes, i heard the character hyorin is gonna be quite bit*hy. :P i hope people will be wise and not be blinded by this character to truly appreciate her talent. :sweatingbullets:

i rewatched the ballet competition scene. i think she's guite good in ballet. i thot i heard that she had learn ballet before for another role in another drama/movie. not sure. but yeah... talking about dedication :phew:;)

and i dunno why, when i watched episode 9 when hyorin and shin were to be separated at the airport... i almost cried. :tears: i just wanted to imagine for a second that this is a different drama and it's all about song ji hyo and joo ji hoon. i wanted to make a screencap last night, but AGAIN, my laptop was being $%^@^^@! that scene was touching to me, because both seem to not wanting to let go. shin looked confused and clueless at the same time. almost dumb! hehe. <-- goong fans gonna kill me for this comments. :P but really, he didn't even look the least sorry when he was with his wife :fury: and hyorin needs to come face to face with reality soon.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

finally finished downloading 'some'. hehe. but for some reason, my clubbox always has trouble downloading sub. it doesn't want to dload very small files. geez.

where can i get wishing stairs that she's in?

oh, nice pix. is that her with JJH in black/red outfit? looks different.